ᔕᑭᗩᑕᕮ ᗪᖇᗩGOᑎᔕ - OOC

Chamomile said:
Eventually, she found someone else. An immune survivor. Clover Hayes, aka Squirrel.
I was totally sure that you were talking about an actual squirrel, which I was totally okay with because Dakota has an actual squirrel friend too. :v

BUT.. misreadings aside.. If she killed an immune survivor, some things would have to be shifted around. I would need another species of dragon, who won't be present with us but still exist. I'll have to decide if that shall happen! Very interestinggggg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chamomile said:
Eventually, she found someone else. An immune survivor. Clover Hayes, aka Squirrel.
ViAdvena said:
People reacted differently to the disease. Some died on the spot. Some were immune to it. Some built resistance- until their immune system weakened and the disease sprung back at full force.
Necessity4Fun said:
She didn't like the thought of appropriating herself of others' things but she had promised her dad to not give up and she wasn't going to. From a knife and a stick, she made a spear, that way she could defend herself from wild animals and at the same time she was in a lookout for any other survivors.
It it something you might want to more specifically address, backstories portray survivors to be more common. Also, can dragons cross-breed if their size is relatively close?

Foxtails said:
It it something you might want to more specifically address, backstories portray survivors to be more common. Also, can dragons cross-breed if their size is relatively close?
Ooh yes. I am only just getting around to reading backstories now, and that's definetly a thing. There are only 13 survivors, (I may add more to have Chamomile's BG be plausible, and anyone else's if they want to do that too) for 13 dragons.

But just to be sure, Vi's explanation is right in some aspects. (I forgot to touch up on this last time 'round Vi, I still wuv u <3) A lot of people built up a tolerance and lasted out much longer than some, but ultimately, us thirteen are the only ones actually and truthfully immune. (We are basically the last people on earth, basically.)

And Nessy is fine -- your characters can't actually know if they are the only ones who are immune!

Foxtails said:
Our survivors are alive because they are immune to the weaponized disease. And they have been able to fend for themselves alone.

Foxtails said:
Also, can dragons cross-breed if their size is relatively close?
Oop. I'm not sure I want to give this answer a definite no, but for right now it's not important so we will touch on that on a later date. So basically: It's possible, maybe...

CloudyBlueDay said:
Oop. I'm not sure I want to give this answer a definite no, but for right now it's not important so we will touch on that on a later date. So basically: It's possible, maybe...
I KNOW I HAVE 10 MILLION QUESTIONS, but.. is there any relative dates right now on anything? Character Sheet deadlines? Roleplay Start?

(✿ ♥‿♥)

Foxtails said:
I KNOW I HAVE 10 MILLION QUESTIONS, but.. is there any relative dates right now on anything? Character Sheet deadlines? Roleplay Start?
Ask me the questions!! ASK THEM. I'll add them to the Q&A page asap.

Currently, not really. Perhaps we should aim for the beginning of next week as a character sheet deadline? I'm crazy busy myself so I can't put a strict deadline on it but yes, let us aim for next week!

alright so

how deep we getting on the psychology aspect of being the last 13 survivors on earth

CloudyBlueDay said:
Ask me the questions!! ASK THEM. I'll add them to the Q&A page asap.
Currently, not really. Perhaps we should aim for the beginning of next week as a character sheet deadline? I'm crazy busy myself so I can't put a strict deadline on it but yes, let us aim for next week!
1.) Every dragon has an ideal pairing in which it will best flourish, does that mean that people you pair to each dragon are the ones that sculpt this image (OF WHAT IS BEST FOR THE DRAGOOON) the best?

2.) At what point did Leviathans come to Earth, was their presence confirmed?
Could there be a religion built around them?

3.) Are our locations gonna be an issue, or are we gonna be
magically transported? adasfa.

Swoob said:
alright so
how deep we getting on the psychology aspect of being the last 13 survivors on earth
Probably pretty deep at somepoint. But depending on how long they have been isolated, the only thing they might care about is that others are alive and they can create humanity again. But I do imagine things can get pretty psychological once they find their new home and actually start being fruitful and stuff.

And is this image still relevant?

e80f36707d824eb1e0a81f7e1188d366.png

Foxtails said:
1.) Every dragon has an ideal pairing in which it will best flourish, does that mean that people you pair to each dragon are the ones that sculpt this image (OF WHAT IS BEST FOR THE DRAGOOON) the best?
2.) At what point did Leviathans come to Earth, was their presence confirmed?
Could there be a religion built around them?

3.) Are our locations gonna be an issue, or are we gonna be
magically transported? adasfa.
1. Something like that. A dragon and human pair should at least be able to function and flourish and in some way.

2. Probably no record or religion of it, I would imagine. Well probably nothing substantional. Since dragons don't exist.

3. The dragons will fly us to where we will meet. So be anywhere you want! Just alone I think.

KingHink said:
3. The dragons will fly us to where we will meet. So be anywhere you want! Just alone I think.
Thaaaaaat, might be an issue. @Nai and my characters are deeply intertwined, and relative to eachother's presence; assuming we're accepted.

Swoob said:
alright so
It's not the main focus and if it comes up between your chars that's fine, but it's not the purpose of the roleplay so it probably won't get suuuper deep. But whatever your chars want to talk about, go ahead.

Foxtails said:
The purpose of me adding that to the dragon descriptions is so that you can create a character around a certain dragon, not the other way around. If I can help it I don't want to switch people around, that's why we have some first/second choices going on.

Foxtails said:
2.) At what point did Leviathans come to Earth, was their presence confirmed? Could there be a religion built around them?
That's up to the person going for the Leviathan to decide. I don't really think there could be a religion based around them, but if you can make it believable, why not?

Foxtails said:
3.) Are our locations gonna be an issue, or are we gonna be magically transported? adasfa.
No, please don't worry about your location. Make them as far and between as you possibly want, it's to allow diverse characters as well. Your dragons will take you to the "meeting destination" when the time arises.

Foxtails said:
And is this image still relevant?
e80f36707d824eb1e0a81f7e1188d366.png
While it is missing the new dragons, yes it is relevant.

Foxtails said:
Thaaaaaat, might be an issue. @Nai and my characters are deeply intertwined, and relative to eachother's presence; assuming we're accepted.
If you are in the company of another PC, don't worry. You are fine.

Foxtails said:
JUST TO CLARIFY, BASED OFF THIS.. THE OLDEST CHARACTER.. IN THE ROLEPLAY, WAS ONLY 17 WHEN THE WAR ENDED.
Yep, I calculated it to be like this :33

@Nai That's a really fancy list! Thank you, that's very helpful. I wish I had more roleplayers like you in my groups. xD

I'm still waffling around with Greg's age. @KingHink and I have been discussing the irony of Greg having an unclean dragon and a rancid personality, but also being a professional nurse.

Nai said:

So @Foxtails and I, have indexed all of you, for the sake of figuring out dates.

@Foxtails
@CloudyBlueDay @welian

**Current, is supposed to be 2036.

e91a9b7f1fca444d960ffac66299e366.png
Very very nice! And it can be very helpful! I vote we post it somewhere for record.

welian said:
@Nai That's a really fancy list! Thank you, that's very helpful. I wish I had more roleplayers like you in my groups. xD
I'm still waffling around with Greg's age. @KingHink and I have been discussing the irony of Greg having an unclean dragon and a rancid personality, but also being a professional nurse.
With it be as bad a wartime as it was, it could be said that he was trained at a younger age due to the incredible need for medical personal on the field. Like the draft.

I was also toying with upping Bailey's age by a few years. So she isn't immediately disregarded as an upstart because of her personality traits and younger age. Then again I might play along with it too.

Sean grew up with the war and its after-effects. However, he's mellow and peaceful, despite the chaos he grew up in. Also, for anyone wondering why Sean has no bullets when he is the only human in Boston, it's because the bullets ran out a long time ago there. Shit got particularly unpleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back