• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Globe Trotters (Open Semi Jump In)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

scorpiodragon

Five Thousand Club
Summary: This rp is open to anyone and involves a group of strangers from all walks of life traveling the world together. Our journey starts at a train station in Osaki, Japan at 10:50 PM local time as we head to Tokyo for our first adventure. This rp is set for human characters only and can decide areas together by vote where we want to go. You've saved up money for a trip around the world and on the journey, our characters form a small community of individuals with the same goal. You can make friends, find love perhaps or make enemies during this adventure.

Role play will be here. I would prefer realistic face claims only. If you decide to leave the restaurant, I’ll just have you deciding to stay in our current location. Drama and romance are allowed but not the focus, this is intended to be story driven. Our group will travel by train, bus, or foot and not always stay in hotels so tents are needed.

Rules:
  • OOC Chatter should be in brackets to distinguish between the RP
  • Don't leave anyone out as that isn't fun for anyone
  • If you plan on leaving the rp, please let me know and I'll arrange for your character to be left in our current location in case you want to ever hop back in
  • No limit on characters so long as you're comfortable playing multiple but please use different color headers for your characters to make it easy to distinguish.
  • One-liners are forbidden. Write at least a paragraph for each character. No text speech or that...I don't know what it is...the thing like this: *He looked at Ronnie.* "Hi Ronnie." *Blushes.*
  • Time skips may happen at my discretion to move the rp along.

2804877-5-centimeters-per-second-makoto-shinkai-anime___anime-wallpapers.jpg

Time: 10:50 PM
Setting: Train station in Osaki, waiting for the 10:58 PM Train
Season: Winter > December
Destination: Tokyo, Japan

Trip Time: 7 hours-Train departs at 10:58 PM & Arrives at 5:34 AM

____________________IBRAHIM CYGNUS BLACK

It was a cold winter's evening outside Furukawa Station, a light snow coming down as he stood on the platform clutching Cedar's leash in one hand with a bag slung over his shoulders. Cedar had four booties on his paws to protect him from the snow, the Shepsky comfortable enough outside in the winter's cold with his double coat and half-husky genetics. In his hands he held a hot tea that he sipped as he waited for the train's arrival, the destination being Tokyo. Ibrahim hadn't thought that he would be awake at this hour and waiting for a train to begin a journey around the world but here he was. It was a fresh start for him after recently getting out of jail but even then, he'd had to work hard to save up the money, a small inheritance from his grandmother and a larger inheritance from his uncle helping to afford this trip. He raised the cup of steaming tea to his lips to take a few sips, looking around him as he tried not to fall asleep on his feet, lest he miss the train.

Mixed feelings of nervousness and excitement plagued him as he waited for the train to arrive, the minutes seeming to tick slowly. After refreshing his palate, the tea warming him from the inside as it slid down his throat, he glanced around him at any other passengers who might be also waiting for the train. It had been the cheapest one he could afford and after a day spent looking around Osaki, he was looking forward to a nice sleep. Hopefully a restful one as he hadn't gotten much sleep these past few nights. As he looked around, he spotted a woman who was sitting by herself on a bench and looking out at the tracks, a bag at her feet. Ibrahim watched her for a few moments, noticing she seemed somewhat distracted, but chose not to bother her.

cedar.jpg

______________________LAODIKE GRIGOREVNA FEDOROV

Laodike had arrived a few minutes before the man with the dog, the woman nervous at the creature that sat on the cold platform, its paws in booties. While it was a beautiful dog, she wasn't a fan of them due to a bad childhood experience and avoided them as much as possible. Having plopped down on a bench, she'd dropped her bag on the ground at her feet and settled back to wait for the train. She looked up at the clock on a nearby wall and saw there were only eight minutes left until the train departed. As trains tended to be on time in Japan, from what she'd learned from missing a train when first arriving in Japan a week ago, she knew that it would be different then the ones in America or her home country of Russia. Feeling the eyes of someone on her, she closed one eye to rest it and waited for the train's arrival, hoping to get a decent sleep before arriving in Tokyo the following morning.

___________________Aytac Ibrahim Zabat & Hasan

Reaching the station somewhat late, looked around for the platform number and checked the time on the clock on the wall. Her train was leaving in a few minutes as it was already 10:55 PM local time. The train left at 10:58 PM so she had to hurry if she didn't want to miss the train. Adjusting her grip on her slumbering child, she made sure she had her tickets in hand and hurried for the escalator leading upwards, following the green line. Riding the escalator, she headed along the second level and up some stairs to a third outside level, the snow hitting her at once as she emerged outside. Looking around, she could see a few others there; one woman sitting by herself, a man with a dog and two other people were chatting amicably with each other. Aytac blinked but made her way over to the other woman and took a seat on the bench, waiting for the train to arrive. Glancing up at the clock, she saw she had made it with a minute to spare and breathed a sigh of relief that she wouldn't miss her train.

________________________ Chen Fan Zhang & Felicity Ruth

"Let me help you," came a voice and a blond-haired woman turned to see a man dressed in shabby clothing coming towards her.

"Oh...thank you," said the woman, handing her bag over as she searched for her ticket for the train. She checked her purse and then her pockets frantically, the man quietly waiting and holding the woman's bag that of food she'd purchased to eat on the train ride, finally finding her ticket in her right coat pocket. "I don't know what I'd have done without this ticket."

The man chuckled to himself and nodded, passing the woman back her bag. "It's no trouble," he said. Glancing at the woman's ticket, he continued. "It seems we are going the same way and by the looks of my watch we've not got long. Perhaps we will go the way together?" The woman nodded and together they walked in silence through the train station and towards their waiting train which was outside. The pair sat together on one of the empty benches waiting to board the train, briefly noticing the woman hurrying up with a child in their arms towards the train and then went back to their conversation.

__________________________Laodike Grigorevna Fedorov

At the sound of a bag thumping the ground on her left side, she opened her eyes to see a woman sitting down next to her, holding a sleeping child in her arms. However the train whistle sounded and the woman got up, together with the few other passengers there were out on the platform, all heading towards the train that had opened and settling into their respective seats and setting their bags down. Laodike immediately fell asleep as soon as she had handed her ticket to the conductor that made his way through the aisles, taking the tickets from each of the oncoming passengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back