• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Globe Trotters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

scorpiodragon

Five Thousand Club
RULES
  • Don't leave anyone out as that isn't fun for anyone
  • If you plan on leaving the rp, please let me know and I'll arrange for your character to be left in our current location in case you want to ever hop back in
  • No limit on characters so long as you're comfortable playing multiple but please use different color headers for your characters to make it easy to distinguish.
  • One-liners are forbidden. Write at least a paragraph for each character. No text speech or that...I don't know what it is...the thing like this: *He looked at Ronnie.* "Hi Ronnie." *Blushes.*
  • Time skips may happen at my discretion to move the rp along.
  • Drama and romance are allowed, however they are not the focus of the story. This is meant to be relaxing.
  • OOC drama isn't tolerated and will result in being removed from the rp.
  • Tag who you are rping with or mentioning. This makes it easier to know who to respond to.
  • If you must put OOC in the rp, put it in brackets.
Announcements and News will be kept here as well, in the event they are needed as well as a summary of where we have been.

Ok, I guess nobody is interested in this. Forgot members don’t have the opportunities to delete their threads. Not surprising. Guess it’s sole story time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back