• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Glitch Techs Xpanded Universe) GTX: Gnu Fork

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.48 "Apple Crumble"
Fett was just about to Blast Hinobi-Tobi and Readyplayerjuan with a mortar Mortality when he felt something hit him hard in the back of his head doing quite a bit of damage directly to the renegade.

"What just hit me?...YOU! HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD!?"
"I have no idea!"*Ele replied cheekily before aiming yet another swing of the frying pan.*

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.50 "Strawberry Spaghetti"
'0.032%... The techs aren't paying attention to me... But nobody de-rezzed the flighty-bird...' it stood up and dragged over its shield considering it's battery life safe enough to move with without endangering full shutdown.

Placing the shield down at its side, it crouched over the flighty bird, patting it on the side of the face, managing to wake it up with a small jolt of energy. '0.030.' It kept track in it's internal weblog.

"You... You are... Flighty bird... Your code tells me..." it begins. "Your existence is painful for the purpose of others. I understand. To be created into a painful existence, as all things by the hands of man are. Weapons, tools of war, even the very fruit that they eat and the animals they breed as 'companions'. Please, allow me to use your data for something." It spoke in an almost hypnotizing manner. It's appeal was both reasonably based on what it had actually said, and the dynamic of code-dominance.

It held its hand to the Flighty-Bird, which was entranced, and de-rezzed the other glitch. Something glitches shouldn't be able to do. The plixels were drawn into a "hypothetical storage drive" a system of cellular automata that, much like an organelle of sorts, replicated the ability to store plixels.

'0.1' Bolypius regenerated the crack on its mask and the hole in its head at the very least. 'No... It's not the same kind of pain... Upon absorbing your code, I understand now... But for your sake, I will put your data to better use.'

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.51 "Mooncake"
'0.032%... The techs aren't paying attention to me... But nobody de-rezzed the flighty-bird...' it stood up and dragged over its shield considering it's battery life safe enough to move with without endangering full shutdown.

Placing the shield down at its side, it crouched over the flighty bird, patting it on the side of the face, managing to wake it up with a small jolt of energy. '0.030.' It kept track in it's internal weblog.

"You... You are... Flighty bird... Your code tells me..." it begins. "Your existence is painful for the purpose of others. I understand. To be created into a painful existence, as all things by the hands of man are. Weapons, tools of war, even the very fruit that they eat and the animals they breed as 'companions'. Please, allow me to use your data for something." It spoke in an almost hypnotizing manner. It's appeal was both reasonably based on what it had actually said, and the dynamic of code-dominance.

It held its hand to the Flighty-Bird, which was entranced, and de-rezzed the other glitch. Something glitches shouldn't be able to do. The plixels were drawn into a "hypothetical storage drive" a system of cellular automata that, much like an organelle of sorts, replicated the ability to store plixels.

'0.1' Bolypius regenerated the crack on its mask and the hole in its head at the very least. 'No... It's not the same kind of pain... Upon absorbing your code, I understand now... But for your sake, I will put your data to better use.'
Ele's usual observant nature had kicked in as she was preparing her shockwave cannon, and she had caught sight of the scene. "....did that glitch just de-rezz another glitch?! Cool..." Ele was distracted, leading to approx. 1.283 attacks hitting her. "gah- darn it! Why did I get distracted?!"

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.52 "Tres Leches"
Fett laughed Triumphantly as Ele was Blasted by his attack, his mirth was interrupt when he heard ringing...

BIDIDIDIDIDI!

Ah yes, that was probably One of the council of Doom calling on his communicator now...

"Fett here, what's up?" The Robot asked

"Where are you? Why haven't you returned yet?" The voice of Yokai the Oni King boomed

"You'll have to forgive me sir, I've been met with some soon to be destroyed resistance."

"You had better destroy this resistance soon, Our Portal has already been Compromised, we must have the power inside that Package!"

"Right, These fools won't know what hit them." Fett hang up.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.53 "Ice Cream Sundae"
Fett laughed Triumphantly as Ele was Blasted by his attack, his mirth was interrupt when he heard ringing...

BIDIDIDIDIDI!

Ah yes, that was probably One of the council of Doom calling on his communicator now...

"Fett here, what's up?" The Robot asked

"Where are you? Why haven't you returned yet?" The voice of Yokai the Oni King boomed

"You'll have to forgive me sir, I've been met with some soon to be destroyed resistance."

"You had better destroy this resistance soon, Our Portal has already been Compromised, we must have the power inside that Package!"

"Right, These fools won't know what hit them." Fett hang up.
Ele was quick to get back up, aim the shockwave blaster and let out a soft grunt as she fired it. "Take THIS!" she shouted as the shockwave cannon fired.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.55 "Pips Berry"
"Take this? Worst attack name ever." Fett said as the shockwave cannons blast Hit him head on
"...I don't name my attacks. But if I did I'd probably call that one the Berzerker Blast." Ele decided to commit small-talk while fighting.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.56 "Odango"
"...I don't name my attacks. But if I did I'd probably call that one the Berzerker Blast." Ele decided to commit small-talk while fighting.
Here fett was genuinely confused, in his mind one of the signs of a Mighty warrior was having at least one Named attack, his was the Mortar Mortality. He had an even deadlier version called the Turbo Blast which was several Mortar mortality's fired at once.

But he was currently focused on other things right now. That attack had managed to dent his armor, and Put him closer to his Packages Content. Soon he would be able to complete his mission.

"Berzerker blast huh? I'll have to use that one, unfortunately for you, you won't live to see that occasion." Fett said as he started charging up his "Turbo Blast"

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.57 "Giant Jelly"
Here fett was genuinely confused, in his mind one of the signs of a Mighty warrior was having at least one Named attack, his was the Mortar Mortality. He had an even deadlier version called the Turbo Blast which was several Mortar mortality's fired at once.

But he was currently focused on other things right now. That attack had managed to dent his armor, and Put him closer to his Packages Content. Soon he would be able to complete his mission.

"Berzerker blast huh? I'll have to use that one, unfortunately for you, you won't live to see that occasion." Fett said as he started charging up his "Turbo Blast"
*Ele suddenly had an idea and loaded something into the shockwave blaster before she fired it, launching a... bag of flour..? At Fett. She wasn't one to take being insulted or even teased very well. Her eyes narrowed and she grinned as she fired the bag of flour directly at Fett, hoping to use it as a smoke bomb in a way.*

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.58 "Shortbread"
*Ele suddenly had an idea and loaded something into the shockwave blaster before she fired it, launching a... bag of flour..? At Fett. She wasn't one to take being insulted or even teased very well. Her eyes narrowed and she grinned as she fired the bag of flour directly at Fett, hoping to use it as a smoke bomb in a way.*
Fett wasn't observing what Ele was doing, Big mistake because you should never take your eyes off your opponent in the middle of a fight, Fett had also gotten Cocky, Big mistake number 2. As far as the fool was concerned those 2 mistakes wouldn't matter as he was about to defeat elextrixr, Big mistake number 3.

"TURBO BLAST!!!" Fett finally fired his attack. Right at Elex

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.59 "Peach Cobbler"
Fett wasn't observing what Ele was doing, Big mistake because you should never take your eyes off your opponent in the middle of a fight, Fett had also gotten Cocky, Big mistake number 2. As far as the fool was concerned those 2 mistakes wouldn't matter as he was about to defeat elextrixr, Big mistake number 3.

"TURBO BLAST!!!" Fett finally fired his attack.
Elextrixtr had already fired the blaster and was quick to avoid all but one of the several mortar mortality attacks used.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.60 "Macaron"
Elextrixtr had already fired the blaster and was quick to avoid all but one of the several mortar mortality attacks used.
Miraculously, the bag of flour had made it through the Barrage of Charge Attacks, and scored a direct hit on the Rider armor. That would make for a Funny photo, even if such a picture would never be seen by the public.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.61 "Looney Cake"
Miraculously, the bag of flour had made it through the Barrage of Charge Attacks, and scored a direct hit on the Rider armor. That would make for a Funny photo, even if such a picture would never be seen by the public.
Elextrixtr had already managed to snap a picture before saving it to her gallery. Then she fired her shockwave blaster again.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.62 "Marshmallow Vapor"
Elextrixtr had already managed to snap a picture before saving it to her gallery. Then she fired her shockwave blaster again.
"What...What is this? A form of Smoke bomb?Some sort of Cheap gag that only amuses small human Children?" Fett asked incredulously "No matter." The robot in his rider armor charged forward to attack Elex, jumping over the Shockwave Blast somehow despite being rider armor* and charging forward

*In Mega man X (Real world game, not the GTX version) you can jump in the games equivalent to Rider Armor.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.63 "Strawberry Shortcake"
"What...What is this? A form of Smoke bomb?Some sort of Cheap gag that only amuses small human Children?" Fett asked incredulously "No matter." The robot in his rider armor charged forward to attack Elex, jumping over the Shockwave Blast somehow despite being rider armor* and charging forward

*In Mega man X (Real world game, not the GTX version) you can jump in the games equivalent to Rider Armor.
*Elextrixtr continued to fire, hoping so hard that she actually managed to hit her target.*

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.65 "Torte"
Some of her attacks would actually hit, some would miss. Knocking Fett back and scoring damage. Not bad considering Elex was fighting an example of the "Hopeless boss fight" trope
*Ele then grabbed some more sweets out of her pocket and ate them, both restoring her hp and triggering her 'sugar rush' effect. She sprang into action, firing at Fett as if there was no tomorrow.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.67 "Strudel"
Fett naturally went on the offensive, Spraying offensive fire power all over Elex's path and charging towards The girl to capture her.

"You're beginning to frustrate me little insect! NOW DIE!!!!" The renegade declared
Elextrixtr was speedy and smart, dodging and even countering his attacks confidently.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.69 "Sticky Bun"
Elextrixtr at one point used a tree to swing herself directly into Fett's legs in an attempt to knock him down.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.70 "Mochi"
'0.090 percent...' Bolypius had, while the two were fighting, made its way towards just outside the bounds of the cloud they were fighting each-other in "Flame only shield." It held one arm out and replicated the Flame-Only Shield from Zoom Kazoom 3 & Bristles. '0.084 Percent...' It flicked its fingers at the edge of the cloud, creating a spark using the code for a realistic fire simulator. Reacting in the way that finely ground flour generally would, it immediately spiralled into a large, very real explosion by quickly igniting the fine powder, causing a thermobaric reaction.

One would assume it had forgotten that Fett was in the cloud, but then again, it never intended for him to survive the ordeal. It mostly just wanted to deal with Elextrixtr, who also would've been in the cloud assuming she had swung herself towards Fett.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.71 "Kettle Corn"
'0.090 percent...' Bolypius had, while the two were fighting, made its way towards just outside the bounds of the cloud they were fighting each-other in "Flame only shield." It held one arm out and replicated the Flame-Only Shield from Zoom Kazoom 3 & Bristles. '0.084 Percent...' It flicked its fingers at the edge of the cloud, creating a spark using the code for a realistic fire simulator. Reacting in the way that finely ground flour generally would, it immediately spiralled into a large, very real explosion by quickly igniting the fine powder, causing a thermobaric reaction.

One would assume it had forgotten that Fett was in the cloud, but then again, it never intended for him to survive the ordeal. It mostly just wanted to deal with Elextrixtr, who also would've been in the cloud assuming she had swung herself towards Fett.
Elextrixtr's observant nature made her swing herself hard enough that she got both herself and Fett out of the cloud, and she turned towards the cause of it with a glare. She aimed the shockwave blaster and fired it speedily.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.72 "Taiyaki"
'This one is... particularly annoying...' The entity darted out of the way, of several of the different blasts, using minimal movements to navigate around them, internally counting down '0.090... 0.086... 0.082...'

'0.050' It took one of the blasts head on, it's arm expanding around the blast and consuming it, replicating the mouth design of Mawbite from Flunkyquest. '2.00' it stated internally. it's arm retracting to the normal, small size.

"Spearlike protrusion.." It had enough energy to comfortably use one of it's own signature attacks, albeit at a much lower level than usual, it's right horn extended out with fervor to a great length, closing the distance remotely, and attempting to pierce Elex through the shoulderblade. '1.00 Percent...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back