• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Glitch Techs Xpanded Universe) GTX: Gnu Fork

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.3 "Sugar Skull"
The strange Pentagon-like being slipped out of the house after a while and decided to look around, soon noticing a quarrel quite a way away from where he was. Grabbing the larger being and gesturing to the fight, the duet of pure mayhem stepped through a well-made portal and watched from behind a building.

Last edited:
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.3 "Sugar Skull" - GitHive Issue #1: "Error 416: Range Not Satisfiable"
The strange Pentagon-like being slipped out of the house after a while and decided to look around, soon noticing a quarrel quite a way away from where he was. Grabbing the larger being and gesturing to the fight, the two immediately rushed over and watched from behind a building.
((Um, not to be pedantic, but I guess you don't know I used to live in that town (I'm nowhere near it now and have no remaining social connections there)? 5km is the distance between Pentifer and the City Works, but that's the other side of the city of ~5,000 and it's not the kind of distance you can easily walk. Same reason the NPC Techs "borrowed" a car for emergency purposes, that place was not walkable.))

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.3 GitHive Issue #1a
((Um, not to be pedantic, but I guess you don't know I used to live in that town (I'm nowhere near it now and have no remaining social connections there)? 5km is the distance between Pentifer and the City Works, but that's the other side of the city of ~5,000 and it's not the kind of distance you can easily walk. Same reason the NPC Techs "borrowed" a car for emergency purposes, that place was not walkable.))
((Well, not to be a b-word but Pentifer can open portals so he portalled over with the big guy))

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.3 - GitHive Issue #1d
Now that I think about it, nothing in his bio or in what we’ve discussed thus far nails down his power set.
(( Not to mention nobody warned me that Just Shapes & Beats was a real game. Can I come up with an in-universe name for Pentifer's game? I tend to be good at making the kind of actually-marketable fictional counterparts that feel like "original flavor" Glitch Techs games-within-a-show which most other TV shows would relegate to stylistic suck. ))

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.4 "Swedish Fish"
(Back to GTX!)
Meanwhile at a Railroad Siding near the city works.

As the battle at the City works continues we now go live to a Railroad siding where a strange character Piloting a mini-Mecha that looked like the "Rider Suits" from Atom Girl Z could be seen stomping towards the Glitched up Depot, he appears to be looking for something. He has a green helmet with an antenna and a T-Shaped visor outlined in red on,

"Alright...The Box should be somewhere around here." The Renegade Psychopath said to himself as he tapped on something on his helmet that started making a sound akin to the Scouters in Wyrm Orbs X for some reason. Almost as if he was searching for the highest power level in the area.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.5 "Reese's Pieces"
(Back to GTX!)
Meanwhile at a Railroad Siding near the city works.

As the battle at the City works continues we now go live to a Railroad siding where a strange character Piloting a mini-Mecha that looked like the "Rider Suits" from Atom Girl Z could be seen stomping towards the Glitched up Depot, he appears to be looking for something. He has a green helmet with an antenna and a T-Shaped visor outlined in red on,

"Alright...The Box should be somewhere around here." The Renegade Psychopath said to himself as he tapped on something on his helmet that started making a sound akin to the Scouters in Wyrm Orbs X for some reason. Almost as if he was searching for the highest power level in the area.
The nature of plixel signatures in the immediate vicinity seemed to be near baseline, except for a single intermodal container which, even though it had been plated with an electromagnetic coating to prevent observation, would periodically flare up in signature, registering an immense file-size, represented by a disturbance of around 350,000SP (350,000 Spectre, named for Hinobi designer and developer Thomas D. Spectre, who created a system specifically to analyze and identify glitch signatures by creating two pockets of both absurdly high plixel density and absurdly low plixel density, and then splitting the difference between whatever the analysis device was observing.)

This was only common for certain low-complexity glitches that existed particularly in areas like the South Korean Plixel-Interference Exclusion zone (an area of south korea that had suffered drastic fundamental alterations to physical laws due to an incident at a Plixel-tech development plant) which would ovulate signals made up of terrabytes of garbage code. Or extremely rare high complexity glitches, generally of level 100 or higher, especially when using exotic maneuvers/special attacks. The immaterial nature of the anomaly glitches in the exclusion zone meant that this couldn't've logically been one that had been confined into a box so easily and then transported, unless Hinobi had made some sort of breakthrough in their own unpredictable technology and containment efforts.

It also couldn't be the cause of a special attack from such an entity... Could it? Even with the electromagnetic plating, the box would've been destroyed by then, right? Plixel tech was nothing to scoff at when it registered on those levels. Whatever was in that box, if it even was a glitch, had the stamina points to continuously beat its enclosure with special moves no doubt in the hundreds of levels.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.6 "Wax Lips"
The nature of plixel signatures in the immediate vicinity seemed to be near baseline, except for a single intermodal container which, even though it had been plated with an electromagnetic coating to prevent observation, would periodically flare up in signature, registering an immense file-size, represented by a disturbance of around 350,000SP (350,000 Spectre, named for Hinobi designer and developer Thomas D. Spectre, who created a system specifically to analyze and identify glitch signatures by creating two pockets of both absurdly high plixel density and absurdly low plixel density, and then splitting the difference between whatever the analysis device was observing.)

This was only common for certain low-complexity glitches that existed particularly in areas like the South Korean Plixel-Interference Exclusion zone (an area of south korea that had suffered drastic fundamental alterations to physical laws due to an incident at a Plixel-tech development plant) which would ovulate signals made up of terrabytes of garbage code. Or extremely rare high complexity glitches, generally of level 100 or higher, especially when using exotic maneuvers/special attacks. The immaterial nature of the anomaly glitches in the exclusion zone meant that this couldn't've logically been one that had been confined into a box so easily and then transported, unless Hinobi had made some sort of breakthrough in their own unpredictable technology and containment efforts.

It also couldn't be the cause of a special attack from such an entity... Could it? Even with the electromagnetic plating, the box would've been destroyed by then, right? Plixel tech was nothing to scoff at when it registered on those levels. Whatever was in that box, if it even was a glitch, had the stamina points to continuously beat its enclosure with special moves no doubt in the hundreds of levels.
"350'000, Wherever that Signature's coming from that's Certainly what I've been sent to obtain." FETT declared even as the power level went back down again. He looked in the direction the Bolypius Box was in and started stomping in it because again, Rider armor, even if he didnt have an exact location.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.7 "Teddy Graham"
The strange Pentagon-like being slipped out of the house after a while and decided to look around, soon noticing a quarrel quite a way away from where he was. Grabbing the larger being and gesturing to the fight, the duet of pure mayhem stepped through a well-made portal and watched from behind a building.

"350'000, Wherever that Signature's coming from that's Certainly what I've been sent to obtain." FETT declared even as the power level went back down again. He looked in the direction the Bolypius Box was in and started stomping in it because again, Rider armor, even if he didnt have an exact location.

Via the teleportal, the pair of glitches emerged to find FETT approaching the box. For reasons Pentifer couldn't explain, he could simple sense that whatever was in there, even the Big Guy Upstairs (the secret Bonus Boss of "Pentagrammy Beets" that was unlocked after completing a play-through of the game once and then appearing one the second attempt) would be terrified of the thing in the container.

The real question was, was Pentifer reckless enough to try a prank in such a situation, or would a demon of Pride find a limit to how powerful a being he was willing to potentially anger enough to "Turn Red" and use whatever was its' special attack? Then again, the robot in the mech armor would be a much more palatable target...

Last edited:
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.8 "Peanut Butter Cookie"
Pentifer let out a small gasp while holding his large glitch friend behind him. He quietly pulled out a random coin and threw it as far as he could in the direction away from himself. Gosh he hoped it would distract that person.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.9 "New Coke"
Pentifer let out a small gasp while holding his large glitch friend behind him. He quietly pulled out a random coin and threw it as far as he could in the direction away from himself. Gosh he hoped it would distract that person.
"Huh, Curious." FETT briefly observed the coin for a few seconds before shrugging and going back towards the container.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.10 "Butterfinger"
Pentifer looked both confused and slightly nervous. The larger glitch was quick to react, placing Pentifer behind him protectively. Then it pounced, zipping out of the shadows like a cat.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.11 "Postobon"
Pentifer looked both confused and slightly nervous. The larger glitch was quick to react, placing Pentifer behind him protectively. Then it pounced, zipping out of the shadows like a cat.
Fett turned his head and saw the Glitch heading towards him, Said other glitch received a punch to the stomach from his Mini Mecha that sent the glitch to the ground.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.12 "Hot Cross Bun"
Pentifer was quick to portal the larger glitch back, a nervous noise starting to build up in his throat from how much he was trembling. The larger glitch quickly got back onto its feet, took a deep breath and breathed out a huge laser.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.13 "Cinnamon Bun"
Fett only had time to turn his head before the laser hit him with such force that he was knocked into another Container, leaving a dent that was vaguely shaped like the renegade not hunter's Rider Armor, Clearly whoever that Large fuzzball was he'd have to put more effort into beating it up. So he got up and walked up towards them with the Intention of basically beating them up.

"Your Pet have a lot of nerve attacking one of the greatest bounty hunters in the world." FETT said to Pentifer

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.14 "Sweet Bun"
"He's not my pet. He's my friend. And he's just very aggressive when he thinks someone poses a threat to me." Pentifer replied angrily, slightly ticked off by how things were going currently.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.15 "Lemon Tart"
"He's not my pet. He's my friend. And he's just very aggressive when he thinks someone poses a threat to me." Pentifer replied angrily, slightly ticked off by how things were going currently.
"Hmph! It doesn't matter how you and that furball are connected. Either way..." Fett charged up his arm cannon "...you're both doomed." A blast of energy emerged from the cannon heading right towards the two other Game characters

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.16 "Nanaimo Bar"
Pentifer was quick to open a portal and protect himself and his friend, before trying to redirect the blast towards the attacker.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.17 "Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel"
Pentifer was quick to open a portal and protect himself and his friend, before trying to redirect the blast towards the attacker.
The blast went through the portal, the other end of which opened up to Fett's Right. This of course lead to Fett getting hit with the Energy blast sending him and his Rider armor flying Sideways though Fett swiftly recovered and started spraying smaller Energy blasts In the general direction of his opponents.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.18 "Pound Cake"
The blast went through the portal, the other end of which opened up to Fett's Right. This of course lead to Fett getting hit with the Energy blast sending him and his Rider armor flying Sideways though Fett swiftly recovered and started spraying smaller Energy blasts In the general direction of his opponents.
Pentifer dodged and weaved while the larger opponent quickly slammed its fists onto the ground and caused a shockwave that turned the ground below it pink for a second to burst out of the floor and spread outwards.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.19 "Baked Alaska"
Pentifer dodged and weaved while the larger opponent quickly slammed its fists onto the ground and caused a shockwave that turned the ground below it pink for a second to burst out of the floor and spread outwards.
There was good news and bad news for Fetts situation, the good news was the Shockwave didn't spread far enough to threaten the city works and by extension the portal, (That plot was already foiled) the bad news was Fett was caught in the shockwave attack which started shaking both the ground and his Rider Armor.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.20 "Milky Way Bar"
There was good news and bad news for Fetts situation, the good news was the Shockwave didn't spread far enough to threaten the city works and by extension the portal, (That plot was already foiled) the bad news was Fett was caught in the shockwave attack which started shaking both the ground and his Rider Armor.
Pentifer was quick to start fighting back with large amounts of courage as he and his larger ally worked together against Fett.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.21 "King Cake"
Pentifer was quick to start fighting back with large amounts of courage as he and his larger ally worked together against Fett.
I am not gonna lie, Fett had a difficult fight ahead of him with Pentifer and The big guy working together and Coordinating their attacks. Even then they had a difficult fight ahead of them because fett was a ferocious fighter who had defeated the titular character of Atom Girl Z in the first fight of the game and still posed a challenge.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.22 "Monster Cake"
I am not gonna lie, Fett had a difficult fight ahead of him with Pentifer and The big guy working together and Coordinating their attacks. Even then they had a difficult fight ahead of them because fett was a ferocious fighter who had defeated the titular character of Atom Girl Z in the first fight of the game and still posed a challenge.
Pentifer stood atop the larger guy as the two fought with extreme power and coordination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back