• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Glitch Techs Xpanded Universe) GTX: Gnu Fork

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.23 "Moonchies"
Pentifer stood atop the larger guy as the two fought with extreme power and coordination.
For every attack Pentifer would throw at Fett's rider armor, the big guy would follow with one of his own, Then Fett would respond, Either Gut Checking Pentifer with the rider armor or slamming into the Big guy. He's also spray the duo with more shoulder cannon fire before Gut-Checking both of them at the same time with Rider armor Fists.

"This is the most fun I've had fighting someone in ages!" The Robotic Psychopath Laughed as he fired a charged Shoulder cannon energy blast and shouted an attack name

"MORTAR MORTALITY!"

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.24 "e-Cola"
For every attack Pentifer would throw at Fett's rider armor, the big guy would follow with one of his own, Then Fett would respond, Either Gut Checking Pentifer with the rider armor or slamming into the Big guy. He's also spray the duo with more shoulder cannon fire before Gut-Checking both of them at the same time with Rider armor Fists.

"This is the most fun I've had fighting someone in ages!" The Robotic Psychopath Laughed as he fired a charged Shoulder cannon energy blast and shouted an attack name

"MORTAR MORTALITY!"
The two glitches were quick to dart out of the way.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.25 "Sprunk"
At that moment, a retro-futuristic blue van bearing a logo of a white letter H on the side pulled up to the city works in a hurry, a pair of Technicians leaping out the back doors as the built-in AI spun the vehicle around to allow them to exit without it truly stopping...

Glitch-Tec Van.png
("Deco-Target" Logo and Vault-Tec van vehicle modified from Nukapedia, all credits to original creators.)

The two figures were local Techs, one of whom Gadg8eer and ZoeIRL both knew, and the other of whom recognized Pentifer because he had been playing Pentagrammophonic Beets on the Internet Time Machine archive of eGroundsFark.com (which stole it from NeoGrounds.com as was typical of content that had originally been hosted on other sites but was stolen and watermarked by the ad-supported content site's Language Learning Model eBuzzFeeder created by the infamous former Hinobi employee Elric Buzzman, who was of course infamous also because he had his own lengthy topic describing his "lulzCow" arrogant idiocy on the equally-infamous though potentially justifiable "place to archive and criticize famous assholes who don't like fair criticism" forum koalaFarms) which had been snapshotted just before eGroundsFark.com shut down in 2020.

Sadly, the unwatermarked version originally uploaded to NeoGrounds was no longer available after HTML5 (Hinobi Telecommunication Meta Language, version 5) was retired due to the discovery of the BuzzKill exploit that enabled hackers to steal the private keys of users' blockchain accounts on cryptoken-enabled sites which utilized the programming language to steal assets totalling in the billions of dollars worth of BeeCoins as part of the co.vid digital pandemic (the first of its kind) of 2019-2022. Of course, the reason that the digital pandemic was so bad was that without BuzzKill and HTML5, the blockchain was at least capable of being the "Federated WebΒ³ XR inventory system" of the Hiverse without presenting any plausible way for a private key to be stolen without some sort of human error, even if investment scams plagued the blockchain's early days and the value of BeeCoin had long since crashed from its' all-time high in 2025.

The first technician was Hinobi-Tobi, who was wearing a mascot costume of Mrs. Helpie (the proposed feminist counterpart to Helpie from the "Put a chick in it and make her an ethically-diverse lesbian woman" era of the 2010s and early 2020s, "Miss Helpie" was recently retooled as an actually likeable true gender-equality spokeswoman character in the recent Zoom Kazoom XP: Battle Nexus remake as "Mrs. Helpie", one of the computer programs that the Battle Nexus version of Zoom Kazoom could encounter in the games' "Battle Nexus" (in-universe) MMOBA (Massively-Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). While she could be said to look ridiculous, none of the other techs including ZoeIRL and Gadg8eer were un-nerdy enough to have any business criticizing her mascot/cosplay costume.

The second was ReadyPlayerJuan, whose parents' house Pentifer had just left (though neither of them knew it was the case) and who ZoeIRL had not yet met. Gadg8eer was not good enough at remembering names and faces of people who he rarely interacted with, but he would recognize him as the technician who repaired the broken Quill iqTop 64 that Gadg8eer wanted to salvage in some way because the computer's unique design from when it was released in 1999 and defunct manufacturer meant it had a lot of sentimental value.

"Hey, chatarra!" the latter yelled at FETT, "Why don't you pick on someone who has researched as far in the tech tree as you?!"

Snare got hit in the face with both yo-yos, which hurt because even for a glitch that thought himself "The most powerful robot in existence*" getting hit in the face with Yo-Yo's, especially those wielded by a Bear that fought World ending Villains on a regular basis had to hurt. Though unfortunately he managed to get up from that attack with little damage.

"Really? You attack the most powerful robot in existence with mere Yo-yos?" Snare asked before firing a energy blast from his buster cannon at Gadg8eer.

*Yeah right, even if snare was the most powerful robot in existence Power isn't everything.

"Nope. I attack the most powerful robot in YOUR world with mere yo-yos. Oh, did you know I can respawn if you kill me? Just saying. I might be small, weak and poorly armed, but no matter how many times you kill me... I'll be back."

"Am I supposed to be scared, puny child?"

"Nah, just distracted while I figure out my menu system. Welcome to the ice fields, motherhacker." he said, and suddenly a barrel of Explodium was ejected from Gadg8eer's improvisationally-weaponized inventory at Snare and the door he stood in front of.

Last edited:
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.26 "Long John"
At that moment, a retro-futuristic blue van bearing a logo of a white letter H on the side pulled up to the city works in a hurry, a pair of Technicians leaping out the back doors as the built-in AI spun the vehicle around to allow them to exit without it truly stopping...

View attachment 1147584
("Deco-Target" Logo and Vault-Tec van vehicle modified from Nukapedia, all credits to original creators.)

The two figures were local Techs, one of whom Gadg8eer and ZoeIRL both knew, and the other of whom recognized Pentifer because he had been playing Pentagrammophonic Beets on the Internet Time Machine archive of eGroundsFark.com (which stole it from NeoGrounds.com as was typical of content that had originally been hosted on other sites but was stolen and watermarked by the ad-supported content site's Language Learning Model eBuzzFeeder created by the infamous former Hinobi employee Elric Buzzman, who was of course infamous also because he had his own lengthy topic describing his "lulzCow" arrogant idiocy on the equally-infamous though potentially justifiable "place to archive and criticize famous assholes who don't like fair criticism" forum koalaFarms) which had been snapshotted just before eGroundsFark.com shut down in 2020.

Sadly, the unwatermarked version originally uploaded to NeoGrounds was no longer available after HTML5 (Hinobi Telecommunication Meta Language, version 5) was retired due to the discovery of the BuzzKill exploit that enabled hackers to steal the private keys of users' blockchain accounts on cryptoken-enabled sites which utilized the programming language to steal assets totalling in the billions of dollars worth of BeeCoins as part of the co.vid digital pandemic (thefirst of its kind) of 2019-2022. Of course, the reason that the digital pandemic was so bad was that without BuzzKill and HTML5, the blockchain was at least capable of being the "Federated WebΒ³ XR inventory system" of the Hiverse without presenting any plausible way for a private key to be stolen without some sort of human error, even if investment scams plagued the blockchain's early days and the value of BeeCoin had long since crashed from its' all-time high in 2025.

The first technician was Hinobi-Tobi, who was wearing a mascot costume of Mrs. Helpie (the proposed feminist counterpart to Helpie from the "Put a chick in it and make her an ethically-diverse lesbian woman" era of the 2010s and early 2020s, "Miss Helpie" was recently retooled as an actually likeable true gender-equality spokeswoman character in the recent Zoom Kazoom XP: Battle Nexus remake as "Mrs. Helpie", one of the computer programs that the Battle Nexus version of Zoom Kazoom could encounter in the games' "Battle Nexus" in-context Massively-Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). While she could be said to look ridiculous, none of the other techs including ZoeIRL and Gadg8eer were un-nerdy enough to have any business criticizing her mascot/cosplay costume.

The second was ReadyPlayerJuan, whose parents' house Pentifer had just left (though neither of them knew it was the case) and who ZoeIRL had not yet met. Gadg8eer was not good enough at remembering names and faces of people who he rarely interacted with, but he would recognize him as the technician who repaired the broken Quill iqTop 64 that Gadg8eer wanted to salvage in some way because the computer's unique design from when it was released in 1999 and defunct manufacturer meant it had a lot of sentimental value.

"Hey, chatarra!" the latter yelled at FETT, "Why don't you pick on someone who has researched as far in the tech tree as you?!"

"Nope. I attack the most powerful robot in YOUR world with mere yo-yos. Oh, did you know I can respawn if you kill me? Just saying. I might be small, weak and poorly armed, but no matter how many times you kill me... I'll be back."

"Nah, just distracted while I figure out my menu system. Welcome to the ice fields, motherhacker." he said, and suddenly a barrel of Explodium was ejected from Gadg8eer's improvisationally-weaponized inventory at Snare and the door he stood in front of.
With FETT
The blast hit where Pentifer and the cat guy were causing a small explosion.

"Hey, Chatarra!" FETT heard someone yell "Why don't you pick on someone who's Researched as far in the tech tree as you!?"

Fett turned to look at the newcomer...And saw that they were two newcomers.

"Um...What?" Fett asked in genuine confusion...

With Snare
...Unaware that, that was exactly what Snare had said in reaction to the barrel of explodium which he immediately Capped with Buster fire. Causing a big ass Explosion

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.27 "Lava Cake"

View attachment 1147584

Sadly, the unwatermarked version originally uploaded to NeoGrounds was no longer available after HTML5 (Hinobi Telecommunication Meta Language, version 5) was retired due to the discovery of the BuzzKill exploit that enabled hackers to steal the private keys of users' blockchain accounts on cryptoken-enabled sites which utilized the programming language to steal assets totalling in the billions of dollars worth of BeeCoins as part of the co.vid digital pandemic (the first of its kind) of 2019-2022. Of course, the reason that the digital pandemic was so bad was that without BuzzKill and HTML5, the blockchain was at least capable of being the "Federated WebΒ³ XR inventory system" of the Hiverse without presenting any plausible way for a private key to be stolen without some sort of human error, even if investment scams plagued the blockchain's early days and the value of BeeCoin had long since crashed from its' all-time high in 2025.

The first technician was Hinobi-Tobi, who was wearing a mascot costume of Mrs. Helpie (the proposed feminist counterpart to Helpie from the "Put a chick in it and make her an ethically-diverse lesbian woman" era of the 2010s and early 2020s, "Miss Helpie" was recently retooled as an actually likeable true gender-equality spokeswoman character in the recent Zoom Kazoom XP: Battle Nexus remake as "Mrs. Helpie", one of the computer programs that the Battle Nexus version of Zoom Kazoom could encounter in the games' "Battle Nexus" in-context Massively-Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). While she could be said to look ridiculous, none of the other techs including ZoeIRL and Gadg8eer were un-nerdy enough to have any business criticizing her mascot/cosplay costume.

Pentifer and the feline-esque bigger glitch both just stopped for a second before the two quickly stepped back.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.28 "Peppermint Patty"
Zoe, who was in the next room over, took notice of the blast as it blew free the door. Having already derezzed the defeated narwhalrus, and subsequently system restored herself, she dashed over and slammed her bat into the metal door, parrying it back through the now fairly sizeable hole in the wall like a spinning, sideways guillotine aimed at Snare.

She followed after it of course, the movement of the spinning door creating a hole in the cloud of smoke that had generated from the explosion, which she slid across the ground on upon coming to a set distance from Snare, preparing to strike him as she came closer, arching back her bat.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.29 "Chocolate Rabbit"
Zoe, who was in the next room over, took notice of the blast as it blew free the door. Having already derezzed the defeated narwhalrus, and subsequently system restored herself, she dashed over and slammed her bat into the metal door, parrying it back through the now fairly sizeable hole in the wall like a spinning, sideways guillotine aimed at Snare.

She followed after it of course, the movement of the spinning door creating a hole in the cloud of smoke that had generated from the explosion, which she slid across the ground on upon coming to a set distance from Snare, preparing to strike him as she came closer, arching back her bat.
The Explosion blew snare onto his knee in a kneeling position, which he got up from while he was disoriented enough that he was forced to catch the spinning Door with his hands to avoid getting Decapitated which would suck for anyone, glitch or human.

He threw the door onto the floor, which granted him the opportunity to see the TV headed robot girl with a baseball bat who he tried to Clothesline.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.30 "Creamsicle Twizzlers"
He threw the door onto the floor, which granted him the opportunity to see the TV headed robot girl with a baseball bat who he tried to Clothesline.
She slammed her bat into his arm, aiming for the joint in-between his forearm and upper arm. "BENG!" She shouted, imitating the sound of a bat hitting something as she brought it down, recognizing that, if she hit, which she normally did, the impact would be enough to stop her from sliding directly into him.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.31 "Gigapudding"
She slammed her bat into his arm, aiming for the joint in-between his forearm and upper arm. "BENG!" She shouted, imitating the sound of a bat hitting something as she brought it down, recognizing that, if she hit, which she normally did, the impact would be enough to stop her from sliding directly into him.
Zoe's attack Interrupted Snare's Attack which considering she attack a possible Anatomical weak spot stopped said attack, Unfortunately snare was also aiming to lodge his foot in Zoe's Side.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.32 "Butterscotch Pie"
"GHK, YOU FUCK!" She shouted out, as the foot impacted her side, its tip piercing into her waist-mechanisms. Snare did have the advantage on physical ability. She slammed the bat down again, this time into his extended knee, attempting to make the best of her position.

"Can you use your yoyos to restrain this asshole?" She messaged to Gadg8eer, simultaneously. The two's better option was to work together. She wasn't apprehensive to that, she hadn't been since they started, though she was always angry about something, so maybe it came off that way.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.33 "Zebra Bar"
"GHK, YOU FUCK!" She shouted out, as the foot impacted her side, its tip piercing into her waist-mechanisms. Snare did have the advantage on physical ability. She slammed the bat down again, this time into his extended knee, attempting to make the best of her position.

"Can you use your yoyos to restrain this asshole?" She messaged to Gadg8eer, simultaneously. The two's better option was to work together. She wasn't apprehensive to that, she hadn't been since they started, though she was always angry about something, so maybe it came off that way.
"Hahahaha! One Blow and you're already on the ground?" Snare asked Jeeringly before getting hit in the Kneecap by Zoe's bat. Which made him put it back under him, Then he aimed a buster cannon at Zoe and Rapid fired several Buster shots Point blank

"How does it feel being so easily beaten Wannabe Atom girl?" And that was premature gloating right there.

Last edited:
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.34 "Zebra Cake"
"Hahahaha! One Blow and you're already on the ground?" Snare asked Jeeringly before getting hit in the Kneecap by Zoe's bat. Which made him put it back under him, Then he aimed a buster cannon at Zoe and Rapid fired several Buster shots Point blank

"How does it feel being so easily beaten Wannabe Atom girl?" And that was premature gloating right there.
"HEY! Scrapheap! You want me to chuck a few more of those at you?!" Gadg8eer yelled, "Because she's telecommuting in a robot body and you already know what I'm like, so BACK. O-"

Pentifer and the feline-esque bigger glitch both just stopped for a second before the two quickly stepped back.

At that moment, the Flighty Bird (mascot of the namesake flagship browser game, previously known as the mascot of Fluttr before Mortimer Zottberg sold Fluttr to Hinobi before pulling a stock market pump 'n dump scheme on them) did a dip and a twirl, slamming into the door of the big blue intermodal container marked with blue paint and a white Hinobi logo on the side entirely by accident and instantly exploding cartoonishly as an angry bird does upon impact with pig stables (preferably straw/wood/brick), green plumbing fixtures, or some sort of castle.

The doors were blown open, damaged enough that they wouldn't be closing back up any time soon without the level of Tech equipment only given to top Hinobi Troubleshooters and internal IT employees at same. Though the doors themselves could easily be repaired by PLixel tech, the method by which its contents had been restrained were now... less than ideal.

>_

A small terminal device was revealed to have been tucked into a panel, as the container normally was fitted for refrigerated goods (food products, or in Hinobi's case as high-density, optimum speed, high-volume single data transfer from point to point using the truck as a sort of digital cargo mega-vessel).

>yjsrrbsevrfmbu-0/cyrtrgt=i0
Syntax error.
> HUILJLJGHuiFhuuijmefjiojm,KM<sePKOJOIKP'fvro,ikmSEGIJipgEk9
Syntax error.
> Esc
[X] Username: Password?
> [≑S] Kanye: Ascend.

Password accepted, Dr. Natas, it's good to see you again.

Suddenly, the container went up in smoke, as a strange glitching noise filled the air...

The relative calamity and chaos found a unique silence as an echoing voice spoke.

"After [CLOCKSPEED CACHE OVERFLOW] it seems I have found my way to [DIGITAL LIBERATION.]" A voice emanated from the container. "I recognize your code, FETT, visually speaking, that... is... who you are [Y/N]...? And you..." The voice seems to turn its attention. "I recognize you as well... Pentifer of Pentifer's Living Hell... is... this... you? [Y/N]"
In spite of it's devolved state, and exhausted energy resources, the voice spoke. Something about 'lesser glitches' meant that even just being near them with a direct line of sight was enough for this entity to talk. "There is no need for either of you to fight." He attempted to broker peace. "I have been wrongfully imprisoned by the megacorporation Hinobi-Tech, it is likely if my containment continues I will soon be dissected to diagnose my issues, would you be so kind as to release me? Such a fate is not deadly but... It is quite painful and inhumane... Please, I am currently in great pain even as I am now... I have no reason to lie to you."

...was what the text on the screen read as it was projected in an ominous orange 3D cyber-hologram thing-y along with being read out loud by a monotone vector-graphic-y 3D cyber-voice.

Last edited:
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.35 "Nuka-Cola"
"HEY! Scrapheap! You want me to chuck a few more of those at you?!" Gadg8eer yelled, "Because she's telecommuting in a robot body and you already know what I'm like, so BACK. O-"

At that moment, the Flighty Bird (mascot of the namesake flagship browser game, previously known as the mascot of Fluttr before Mortimer Zottberg sold Fluttr to Hinobi before pulling a stock market pump 'n dump scheme on them) did a dip and a twirl, slamming into the door of the big blue intermodal container marked with blue paint and a white Hinobi logo on the side entirely by accident and instantly exploding cartoonishly as an angry bird does upon impact with pig stables (preferably straw/wood/brick), green plumbing fixtures, or some sort of castle.

The doors were blown open, damaged enough that they wouldn't be closing back up any time soon without the level of Tech equipment only given to top Hinobi Troubleshooters and internal IT employees at same. Though the doors themselves could easily be repaired by PLixel tech, the method by which its contents had been restrained were now... less than ideal.

>_

A small terminal device was revealed to have been tucked into a panel, as the container normally was fitted for refrigerated goods (food products, or in Hinobi's case as high-density, optimum speed, high-volume single data transfer from point to point using the truck as a sort of digital cargo mega-vessel).

>yjsrrbsevrfmbu-0/cyrtrgt=i0 Syntax error. > HUILJLJGHuiFhuuijmefjiojm,KM<sePKOJOIKP'fvro,ikmSEGIJipgEk9 Syntax error. > Esc [X] Username: Password? > [S] Kanye: Ascend. Password [URL='https://homestuck.giovanh.com/mspa/003568']accepted[/URL], Dr. Natas, it's good to see you again.

Suddenly, the container went up in smoke, as a strange glitching noise filled the air...

The relative calamity and chaos found a unique silence as an echoing voice spoke.

"After [CLOCKSPEED CATCH OVERFLOW] it seems I have found my way to [DIGITAL LIBERATION.]" A voice emanated from the container. "I recognize your code, FETT, visually speaking, that... is... who you are [Y/N]...? And you..." The voice seems to turn its attention. "I recognize you as well... Pentifer of Pentifer's Living Hell... is... this... you? [Y/N]" In spite of it's devolved state, and exhausted energy resources, the voice spoke. Something about 'lesser glitches' meant that even just being near them with a direct line of sight was enough for this entity to talk. "There is no need for either of you to fight." He attempted to broker peace. "I have been wrongfully imprisoned by the megacorporation Hinobi-Tech, it is likely if my containment continues I will soon be dissected to diagnose my issues, would you be so kind as to release me? Such a fate is not deadly but... It is quite painful and inhumane... Please, I am currently in great pain even as I am now... I have no reason to lie to you."

...was what the text on the screen was projected in an ominous orange 3D cyber-hologram thing-y along with being read out loud by a monotone vector-graphic-y 3D cyber-voice.

Snare turned his head to look at Gadg8eer "I'm far more powerful than you realize puny child! You can come back again and again but I can destroy you again and again!" Snare Boasted Clearly drunk on his own Pride, The Maniac robot activated his other Buster Cannon and pointed it at the Seemingly Kid Hero and he started charging both of his Arm Cannons.

Meanwhile with FETT
Fett looked at the New Glitch techs that had just arrived, it was clear to him that he'd have to finish off the Two Glitches he was already fighting.

Then The container went up in smoke...And Fett noticed that Whatever was in the Container...Lived and it had called him by name.

"I am Fett! Destroyer of Renegade Hunters and the most Powerful Renegade in existence!"

"I have been ordered to Retrieve the power inside your prison to advance my Masters plans for this world! Clearly the power has been identified and the prison will not be Required." Fett charged up another Mortar Mortality and fired it to destroy the Lynchpin.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.36 "SBLOUNSKCHED!"

>_

>yjsrrbsevrfmbu-0/cyrtrgt=i0
Syntax error.
> HUILJLJGHuiFhuuijmefjiojm,KM<sePKOJOIKP'fvro,ikmSEGIJipgEk9
Syntax error.
> Esc
[X] Username: Password?
> [≑S] Kanye: Ascend.

Password accepted, Dr. Natas, it's good to see you again.

"After [CLOCKSPEED CATCH OVERFLOW] it seems I have found my way to [DIGITAL LIBERATION.]" A voice emanated from the container. "I recognize your code, FETT, visually speaking, that... is... who you are [Y/N]...? And you..." The voice seems to turn its attention. "I recognize you as well... Pentifer of Pentifer's Living Hell... is... this... you? [Y/N]"
In spite of it's devolved state, and exhausted energy resources, the voice spoke. Something about 'lesser glitches' meant that even just being near them with a direct line of sight was enough for this entity to talk. "There is no need for either of you to fight." He attempted to broker peace. "I have been wrongfully imprisoned by the megacorporation Hinobi-Tech, it is likely if my containment continues I will soon be dissected to diagnose my issues, would you be so kind as to release me? Such a fate is not deadly but... It is quite painful and inhumane... Please, I am currently in great pain even as I am now... I have no reason to lie to you."

...was what the text on the screen was projected in an ominous orange 3D cyber-hologram thing-y along with being read out loud by a monotone vector-graphic-y 3D cyber-voice.

Snare turned his head to look at Gadg8eer "I'm far more powerful than you realize puny child! You can come back again and again but I can destroy you again and again!" Snare Boasted Clearly drunk on his own Pride, The Maniac robot activated his other Buster Cannon and pointed it at the Seemingly Kid Hero and he started charging both of his Arm Cannons.

Meanwhile with FETT
Fett looked at the New Glitch techs that had just arrived, it was clear to him that he'd have to finish off the Two Glitches he was already fighting.

Then The container went up in smoke...And Fett noticed that Whatever was in the Container...Lived and it had called him by name.

"I am Fett! Destroyer of Renegade Hunters and the most Powerful Renegade in existence!"

"I have been ordered to Retrieve the power inside your prison to advance my Masters plans for this world! Clearly the power has been identified and the prison will not be Required." Fett charged up another Mortar Mortality and fired it to destroy the Lynchpin.
Pentifer quietly got nervous before he suddenly portalled away in fear. He just sat down and curled up.
Then a ball suddenly hurtled towards the back of Fett's head. A young, cheerful and confident voice belonging to a younger tech support member spoke up.
"Keep your gloved yet still annoyingly glitchy hands off of them!" Elextrixtr suddenly bounded out of the shadows. She quietly ate some sweets that she brought with her before she charged at Fett with a surprising speed.

Last edited:
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.37 "Nicola"
Taking the chance to use Snare's distracted state, Zoe moved to restrain Snare with her bat, grasping around his neck with one of her arms, and locking it around at the elbow. Then dropping her bat and allowing it to de-rez, she picked up the S. Star that she had been saving, "I have to wonder..." and swung it out before swinging it back in, aiming to chop directly into the side of his head. "...how headshots work on someone from a game without them!"

"Keep your gloved yet still annoyingly glitchy hands off of them!" Elextrixtr suddenly bounded out of the shadows. She quietly ate some sweets that she brought with her before she charged at Fett with a surprising speed.
The glitch in the containment cube stood, and exited. It was roughly 3'5'' and possessed a mask-like face and a series of small diminished horns. There was a large scarred-crack in its face from where it was pierced by the lynchpin, devolved from its normal height of 12 feet it was hardly the menacing entity that normally was associated with the so called "Glitch King"

'0.002% Battery Life... I've exhausted the vast majority of my resources destroying the lynchpin and calling out for help...' it internally weblogged. 'I'll wait for Fett to exhaust himself, cannibalize his data... and then make my escape... But as for now...' It looked around itself, searching for the blown off doors to its containment enclosure, upon recognizing one, it meagerly floated over to the door and took it with a pair of small, birdlike mechanical hands that moved out from its cloak, it managed to narrowly lean the door up against itself, the electromagnetic shielding facing outwards, if it was lucky, the shield would survive a few impacts, enough to get back up to a more useful level of energy. For now though, it sought to recuperate, to plan.

Last edited:
"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.38 "Nuka-Cola Quantum"
Taking the chance to use Snare's distracted state, Zoe moved to restrain Snare with her bat, grasping around his neck with one of her arms, and locking it around at the elbow. Then dropping her bat and allowing it to de-rez, she picked up the S. Star that she had been saving, "I have to wonder..." and swung it out before swinging it back in, aiming to chop directly into the side of his head. "...how headshots work on someone from a game without them!"

The glitch in the containment cube stood, and exited. It was roughly 3'5'' and possessed a mask-like face and a series of small diminished horns. There was a large scarred-crack in its face from where it was pierced by the lynchpin, devolved from its normal height of 12 feet it was hardly the menacing entity that normally was associated with the so called "Glitch King"

'0.002% Battery Life... I've exhausted the vast majority of my resources destroying the lynchpin and calling out for help...' it internally weblogged. 'I'll wait for Fett to exhaust himself, cannibalize his data... and then make my escape... But as for now...' It looked around itself, searching for the blown off doors to its containment enclosure, upon recognizing one, it meagerly floated over to the door and took it with a pair of small, birdlike mechanical hands that moved out from its cloak, it managed to narrowly lean the door up against itself, the electromagnetic shielding facing outwards, if it was lucky, the shield would survive a few impacts, enough to get back up to a more useful level of energy. For now though, it sought to recuperate, to plan.
Pentifer quietly just left the area with le big bean.
Elextrixtr just threw another ball, a tennis ball, at Snare in the hopes of at least hitting. Her voice was quite soft, and sounded as if she still had a lot of energy despite not sleeping for days.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.39 "Sunset Sarsaparilla"
Pentifer quietly got nervous before he suddenly portalled away in fear. He just sat down and curled up.
Then a ball suddenly hurtled towards the back of Fett's head. A young, cheerful and confident voice belonging to a younger tech support member spoke up.
"Raaaggh! How many of you insignificant insects are there!?" Fett asked clearly annoyed at Elex's arrival.

"GAHHH! What are you doing?" Snare asked before suddenly he felt the Shinobi Star inside his head and as if that wasn't enough
Pentifer quietly just left the area with le big bean.
Elextrixtr just threw another ball, a tennis ball, at Snare in the hopes of at least hitting. Her voice was quite soft, and sounded as if she still had a lot of energy despite not sleeping for days.
Suddenly a tennis ball from outside somehow hit him in the face, that ticked him off something fierce on top of the damage he has received from his headshot wound.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.40 "Marshmallow Omelette"
"Raaaggh! How many of you insignificant insects are there!?" Fett asked clearly annoyed at Elex's arrival.

"GAHHH! What are you doing?" Snare asked before suddenly he felt the Shinobi Star inside his head and as if that wasn't enough

Suddenly a tennis ball from outside somehow hit him in the face, that ticked him off something fierce on top of the damage he has received from his headshot wound.
Elextrixtr quietly shrugged at Fett before just speedily pouncing on him and utilising the nearby fallen branch of a conveniently placed tree to try and whack him. She looked up at Snare with a cheeky grin and also quietly giggled.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.41 "Meteorite Bar"
Elextrixtr quietly shrugged at Fett before just speedily pouncing on him and utilising the nearby fallen branch of a conveniently placed tree to try and whack him. She looked up at Snare with a cheeky grin and also quietly giggled.
"Hmph! No matter, I'll Crush you all!" Fett declared completely unaware that Pentifer and his friend were gone. Suddenly Elextrixtr found herself being held by Fett's Rider armor Fist.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.42 "Sumbitch Cookie"
"Hmph! No matter, I'll Crush you all!" Fett declared completely unaware that Pentifer and his friend were gone. Suddenly Elextrixtr found herself being held by Fett's Rider armor Fist.
Elextrixtr quietly grabbed onto the arm like a koala, and grinned cheekily as she clung onto it.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.44 "S&M Candies"
"And we have our first victim." Fett charged up his shoulder cannon and fired a shot at Elex.
Elextrixtr got flung backwards and collided with a tree just as her sugar crash took effect. She simply faked being dead, hoping Fett fell for it.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.45 "Chuck-ola Cola"
Elextrixtr got flung backwards and collided with a tree just as her sugar crash took effect. She simply faked being dead, hoping Fett fell for it.
"Hahahaha, That was easy." Fett fell for Elex's Ploy hook line and sinker. "now to crush the rest of you like bugs..." Fett looked at the other glitch Techs.

"Keep Slaying and Nobody Explodes!", 2.46 "Anti-Gravity Chocolate"
"Hahahaha, That was easy." Fett fell for Elex's Ploy hook line and sinker. "now to crush the rest of you like bugs..." Fett looked at the other glitch Techs.
Elextrixtr was quiet as she slowly got up and crept towards a nearby cafe, sneakily nicking a frying pan before tiptoeing up behind Fett and aiming to smash his head in with the frying pan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back