• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Glasynys OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
XD well its on SKOUT, the messaging app. I cant really send a link XD. But if you have the app, I could let you know when Im going live! I mostly just sing and play video games lol

I thought they were in chains, doesn't make sense to go through all that effort to kidnap them just to tie them up with ropes XD

Some are in chains. Some are in ropes. Chain is expensive. Really I let it be up to any ones discretion. For instance, with my characters, Boyis a kid so they didnt find a need to put him in any thing but rope, as are most of the kids. O is in rope because the captures realized she was cripple and couldnt go very far any way. It was kinda to pick fun at her. Obadiah is in chain because he put up quite the fight. Serenity put her character Peter in chain, and I’d assume its because he put up quite the fight. Jes’ characters aren’t even tied up. Perhaps the captures ran out of rope. Either way, its all up to your creative freedoms.

So, there will be more NPCs of course and any one can use them how ever they would like to. I wasnt sure if that went without saying but I thought I’d say it. Getting ready to bring the rest in, of course.

wooowwww, so pissed right now. I typed it all up and then I went to tag people and it deleted my whole post. and I thought I could save it, so I reloaded the page but it saved after I destroyed my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back