• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Giving RP another try~ [Fandom & Original included]

Tea and Cartography

She tastes like apple juice and peach
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, people! I'm going to make this as simple and easily digestible as I can.

About Me
- 26 years old
- Female, She/her
- Located in Europe, but I won't disclose where exactly
- I used to RP a lot between 2012 and 2019, but I took a hiatus due to my mental health and the never-ending struggle to find writing partners who'd stay for longer than a week
- I'm getting back into reading, the first book I recently picked up is The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- I'm a hobbyist photographer and a bit of a fashionista, but I especially love dark-/light academia and cottagecore aesthetics
- I'm LGBTQIA+ friendly, but I mainly prefer m×f ships.

General Rules
- I am RPN only. I do not have Discord.
- Quality over quantity. I don't care how long your posts are, as long as they are longer than 2 sentences. I will not go out of my way to match your post length every time; I will write whatever I feel is necessary.
- Be patient. I'm an adult with adult responsibilities. I do not have a lot of time to sit down and write multiple paragraphs of text.
- Be over the age of 18. This is a personal preference and will not make exceptions.
- I'm going to need some hand-holding to get back into the RP scene, as I have been disappointed time and time again and have lost my touch when it comes to plotting and coming up with ideas to keep the story moving. I will still do my best wherever I can, but understand that I am rusty and need a little more time to figure things out.
- Please do not ask me about fandoms that are not mentioned on this list, I will not bother replying to you.
- For fandoms, OCs are a must & doubling is required. (So yes, this means it's CanonxOC for all fandoms.)
- Romance is not a requirement, but it is something that I very much enjoy.
- I am very much okay with dark topics and themes

Fandoms I'm interested in...
- The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit (Movies) [I'm a casual fan, I don't know every detail about the Tolkien universe and I'd like to keep it that way so there's room for our own creativity.]
- Once Upon A Time (TV Series) [I haven't seen the show in a long time, but we don't have to follow the show's plotline. We can make our own.]

I'm looking for original plots containing the following...
- high-fantasy (elves, fae-folk, mer-folk, wizards/witches, goblins, orcs, etc.)
- magic
- medieval (knights, kings/queens, princes/princesses)
- adventure
- gods/goddesses
- dark academia
(If your idea(s) tick off more than one of these boxes, please tell me about them!)

Idea 1:
A dark mist, one that kills anything in its path and leaving nothing but dust and ash, is spreading slowly across the vast countries. So far, the Mist has devoured two Kingdoms entirely, and though it moves slowly, escaping it seems impossible. The remaining Kingdoms were forced to work together in the hopes of finding the cause of the Mist, and for a way to stop it.
Rumour has it that the Mist was summoned by a mad Wizard, who had been cast out by royal families hundreds of years ago, and is now taking revenge on every piece of land owned by royalty. However, this Wizard has not been seen for years, there has been no record of him still being alive. Some are sceptical of his existence, others believe it is not the Wizard, but another higher power attempting to destroy everything.
The Kingdom of Pagia is surrounded by luscious forests and guarded by mountains. Though the mountains and tall castle walls will mean nothing against the incoming doom that is slowly spreading across the lands. Aidan and Faith are royal siblings in the Kingdom of Pagia, and feel an intense sense of responsibility to help find a way to save their land and its inhabitants. Their bloodline goes back as far as the birth of the Kingdom, where beings of magic ruled. And although magic is still in their blood, it appears that strengthening their powers has gotten more difficult over the years.
(Aidan and Faith are my characters, you are to bring in your own set of characters and ideas to further the plot. You are welcome to suggest your own twists to the story!)

Other ships I'm interested in...
(roles in bold are the roles I prefer to play)

- cowboy×southern belle
- royalty×pirate

Tropes and topics I absolutely do not want to be included...
- pregnancy
- teacher/student romance
- strange creature hybrids (i.e. vampire/demon, mermaid/angel, etc.)

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I might have forgotten to add something here.

Last edited:
I've expanded a little more on my interest, and added an idea I came up with today~
Kinda really want to experiment with the cowboy×Southern Belle trope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back