• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Give Me Your Plots!

Oyasumi

Working on It
Hey whats up my dudes. I’m itching for a roleplay, but I don’t really have any ideas right now.

That’s why I’m here to hear about all your plots, characters, and world building! If you only have half a plot we can work on it together and make something great!

I roleplay mxf(but please don’t say “I only play f” because honestly thats become a bit annoying. I’ll play m just don’t demand a role), mxm, and fxf! I match my partners length, I’m fully capable of writing a lot or a little.

I like all kinds of genres and themes! My favorites are romance, fantasy, organized crime, and apocalyptic. I’m def cool with dark themes, so just lemme know!

Hope to hear some wonderful ideas!

Here there! I have over 20 plots on my search thread, and it keeps adding up :) There's also a bunch of settings, pairings, and fandoms. MxF and MxM mostly, but I tend to play several characters of all sorts of genders, sexualities, etc and encourage diversity! Here we are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back