• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

{Gilmore and KneelingAngel} As a Werewolf

Darren didnt know if going for a walk was such a smart idea, but he didnt want to go up against Alex, She had been in the room for a long time. Darren shifted back into his human form and pulled on some clothes before heading outside with Alex and the twins. He stayed close to them and kept a sharp eye on the forest near the house.

Alex held her sons and Handed Cullen to her husband to be. She walked down into the fresh air and breathed Darren at her side Clay at her other side. She walked and showed her boys the forest. She stopped when she saw the area where she saw Lucifer in her dream. She felt her hair raise and turned to walk the other way. She looked at her boys worried she was afraid for them and of her own wolf.

"Let's go to the lake." Darren suggested. He was too on edge. He had to calm down a little and the lake was a nice place where they could rest. He could easily keep an ear out for strangers and the boys could crawl around a little and stretch their tiny legs.

Alex nods and walks with him to the lake. She set a blanket down and set her boys down. She undressed and changed her wolf needed to stretch it's legs. She looked at her sons on the blanket trying to move about. They made small noises and frowned. Killian was the first to roll and crawl. She smiled and nuzzles her child. Alex nudged him gently and growled. Her sons needed to crawl and walk before they turned. They still had till they we're 3 To turn. She hoped. She licked her son's and had Darren watch them as she ran a bit around stretching her legs. Alex came back her sons we're crying for her. Killian was crying "mmm" he was crying. She changed and dressed picking him up."Oh I am right here my little wolf." She said. He quieted down and clung to her.

Darren smiled softly as he watched Alex shift and nudge their pups, he knew she wanted them to start moving, but they would be fine. They would be in harms way anyways until they were at least three, they wouldn't be fast enough as human three year olds. He watched Alex stretch her legs and stayed by the pups side. When she came back and shifted into human for he kissed her cheek and grabbed Cullen and played with his son's hands and tossed him in their air, catching him again. He loved to hear his kids laugh.

She kissed Darren and watched him play with Cullen. She went to lay next to her husband Killian on her chest sucking his thumb. She switched his thumb for a pacifier. He whined and pushed himself up on her chest. "Hey there." She said as he looked at her. She looked worriedly over at Cullen and shook her head at Darren. Killian wobbled but fought to keep himself up. He looked at his mom and let out a small noise. "Stuck are we?" She asked. She helped him down and kissed him "good boy" she said

Last edited by a moderator:
Darren laughed at Killian. Cullen saw his brother and tried to get over there, wiggling in his daddy's arms as he let out squeaky sounds and kicked his little legs. "They're gonna be strong boys." Darren smiled and kissed Cullen's cheek before putting him down. He helped him crawl over to his mommy. Cullen giggled and drooled before reaching his mommy and hugging her.

Alex pulled Cullen to her when he reached her. She kissed and winked at him." That they will." She smiled as they squirmed and got comfy on her body. She watched them as they shivered slightly. She wrapped them in her jacket and pulled them as close to her chest as possible. She didn't like them shivering.

"Aww, look at that, mama wolf spoiling her babies." Darren teased and kissed the twins. He looked up at Alex and kissed her too before looking at the twins again. "Once you're older, daddy will make you the strongest warriors." He said and nuzzled into the twins before leaning back and looking at her. "So you want to walk back or stay here for a bit longer?" He asked his future wife.

She lightly growled at Darren playfully. She leaned back and sighed. Alex kissed Darren and sighed. " mmm let's stay here a bit longer." She said as she watched the twins nuzzle into her." Hey they are our children we get spoil them Mr." She said as she looked down at her pups." My little pups mmm I really do enjoy my little ones. Glad they are here." She said. She was comfy leaning on Darren. There pups we're so cute laying between there parents close to Alex for warmth. She could feel the winter chill coming.

Darren smirked. "Strong warriors dont get spoiled." He joked and kissed his kids. He smiled softly as Alex leaned into him. He looked at her and kissed her head softly, nuzzling into her hair. "Me too." He smiled. "I'm proud of you. You're a great mother." He smiled at her and kissed her lips.

Alex laughed and rolled her eyes as her husband joked."oh but my babies can or I will bite you." She teased and looked back laughing as she kissed his cheek. She watched him and there kids. She laughed as they nuzzled between there parents."thanks, you are an amazing dad." She said as she winked at Darren.

They finally decided to go back after a bit. She carried both and frowned when Jeremy asked for Darren and Clay. She had ty em walk her up to the room and lock her in. She sighed and went to shower with the twins to warm them up. When she was done, she put lotion and warm clothes on them." Hi, hi." She laughed. She looked up hearing a knock."who is it?" She growled." Me Dallas." He said."Darren is downstairs you can't come in." She said. She had moved the twins out of sight. She jumped as she heard the slamming on the door. She changed and stood ready snarling. She watched as he broke in snarling. She jumped growling and they rolled about and she snarled tearing at his fur with her teeth and claws.

Darren sighed as they came back. He didnt really want to talk to his father with Jerome, the asshole, if he was still there. He sighed and walked Alex up the stairs and to their room. "I'll be right back." He said and kissed her before locking the door behind him. He walked over to his father and sat down. He listened to his father when he heard something familiar to growling and snarling. He looked at Clay before the both of them shifted and ran towards Alex and the kids.

Alex was in a loosing fight with Dallas. She wasn't as strong. She however still held her own for her pups. She was snarling and rolling with Dallas. They rolled through the house tearing at one another. He would get free of her and even though she was hurt she get up and drag him down by the leg. She was relieved when Darren and Clay joined her. She let them handle him and ran for her pups who we're crying. She licked them and stood over them protectively.

Darren and Clay charged for Dallas and attacked him. The other wolves heard what was going on and they managed to restrain him. "Get him out of here." Clay snarled as Darren ran upstairs to Alex and the twins. "We'll interrogate him in a bit." Clay said and moved to get Jeremy and Jerome. Darren shifted and closed the door, he was Alex, she was hurt. He wanted to tell her to go see the doctor, but since Dallas was now captured that wasn't really an option. Darren sighed and shifted back into his wolf form as he licked at her wounds. "It's going to be okay." He said and nuzzled into her before he looked at the frightened twins.

Alex snarled when Darren entered. She Barr cf her teeth her hackles raised. Her eyes dark as she stood over her pups. She saw it was him and relaxed. She lay down with a whimper and nuzzled her pups to her stomach. She wish she could have get them to turn. She however new they we're to young. She let Darren lick the wound on her leg. She stayed in wolf form and wrapped around her kids. She was afraid for them with Dallas around. Jerome ran up with another guy Darren we could use you down stairs this is my medic. He will care for Alex and the pups and show of good faith I will have him bring them them down to show you they are perfectly fine. Go now Darren my brother your father has ordered it." He said. He was watching Alex stay protective over the children. Her ears we're back and she looked ready to bite a head off.

Darren shifted and stood up, with his head high and a snarl on his face. "She stays here." He said with a glare, he didnt want Alex to leave this room with Dallas down there. He looked at Jerome's guy and scoffed. "If I hear the pups even whimper I'm going to murder him." He snarled and looked at Alex and the twins before he stomped out of the door. He didnt like Jerome, but he didnt have any option but to trust him. His dad would kill him. Darren walked up to his father. "You wanted to speak to me?" He asked. Darren wanted this to be over with and get back to Alex.

Jeremy nods."what happened between lex and Dallas what's going on and is lex okay." He asked. Jerome came down."I'll tell you your boy there works for Lucifer. I mean has he sniffed to long at the pups or been with them for long periods of time and just watched them intensely?" He asked Darren. Jeremy nods agreeing with Jerome's questions he looked at his son. He saw the concern just tell me this then you can go up and be with Lex and the pups." He said.

Lex finally turned back the doctor checked her over. He patched up her wounds and got her to dress. He sighed and looked at the pups. He looked them over. Alex was watching him closely like she was about to bite his head off if they even squeaked."they are all good lex your pups are healthy and fine.' He said. She nods and pulled them to her. Her eyes closed. " thanks Jasper." She muttered tired.

Jasper went downstairs. He walked up to the alphas and nods his head."twins are perfectly fine. Perfect babies just a little shaken up. They are resting with Lex, I however do not want her doing Much with the pups. Dallas got her good and well she needs rest badly. Her cuts we're deep, but she made them worse by fighting more. However a mother wolf in the wilderness will protect her young with her life no matter how hurt she is. So it makes sense. However someone should feed them and change them for a while. Still keep them warm at her side, but when they fuss make sure they don't wake her." He said. Jerome nods."thank you Jasper." He said.

Darren's hands tightened into fists at Jerome's question. He closed his eyes tightly and gritted his teeth. He was shaking lightly in rage and had to suppress a deep growl, he was going to kill Dallas. Darren didnt want to answer Jerome and his father. It had been all his fault, he had told Dallas to stay put with Alex to make sure that the pups were okay. It was his fault that they got hurt. He felt like he was going to burst of frustration, couldnt he do anything to protect Alex? He felt like everything he did wasn't doing crap. He was worthless. He couldnt even protect his mate and pups. Darren growled slightly. "He was there from the start." He mumbled through gritted teeth as he glared at the floor. "Check ups, birth... I even ordered him to stay with her when I saw gone." Darren said before he got tears of frustration in his eyes and stormed out before they could see. He wanted to be alone. He couldnt face anyone. He was useless, worthless. How could he be a good mate? A good father? An alpha when he couldnt even protect his own pups? He should never have returned to Alex. It was all his fault. Darren walked to the room, but stopped in front of the door. How could he face Alex when it was his fault that his pups almost got killed? Darren sat down on the opposite side of the door against the hallway wall. He wouldn't go in there when he couldnt even trust himself. He knew that he would make a mistake again, he couldnt keep her safe no matter how hard he tried.

Clay sighed as he followed his friend out." It wasn't his fault, he thought it was best." He said. The leader's nod. Clay went to follow his friend." Hey man it isn't your fault alright, no one could of seen this coming not even me. But your mate and pups need you. You don't always need to protect Alex you know she can hold he own especially after today, look how hurt she got defending your pups. She did that to keep them safe it is what a mother does and you kept her safe by getting Dallas. Now Jasper said you need to watch the pups while Alex rests.come one I will help you." He said and helped his friend up." Alex needs you man and right now more then ever." He said

Darren pulled his arm from Clay when he got helped up. "I don't need your help." He snarled and glared at his friend. "I can do it myself." He said and got inside the room, slamming the door shut. He couldnt trust anyone. What if Clay also worked for Lucifer? He couldnt have anyone around Alex or the pups besides himself. Alex couldnt defend herself, she was really hurt and Dallas could have killed her is they hadnt gotten there in time. Who knew what would have happened to the pups then. Obviously someone had to always be there, and since he had a horrible taste in wolves to trust, he wouldn't let anyone near his pups or Alex. He didnt care if she hated him for locking her up, but he would. He would even move her to the bunker if he had to! Darren bit his thumb nail and paces up and down on the other side of the room as he sometimes glanced at Alex and the pups. It was so frustrating that he didnt know what to do or what was going to happen next.

Alex slowly opened her eye's when the door slammed shut." Darren?" She muttered. She was confused was he mad with her. She went to sit up and groaned. The pain in her side was killing her. She looked down at her pups they we're hidden into her. She looked at them and kept them close." Darren come on man, I am here to help don't shut me out." Clay said through the door. " Darren what's wrong?" She asked in a slightly rough voice. She was still trying to sleep the pills off that Jasper ha given her. She knew he was upset, but Alex was the mother, she had to trust the wolf around her pups not just Darren.

Darren was still slightly shaking in frustration, he couldnt get himself to calm down and Clay wasn't helping him with his shouting. He would have to talk to him alone later, he needed to clear his head. He didnt want to lock Clay out, but he didnt trust anyone. His trust in his own pack was broken just because of some elder. It was heart breaking that Dallas had betrayed him, Dallas had always been there. He really hoped that Clay wasn't a traitor, he wouldnt be able to handle it, but he still couldnt let his future beta in. Not yet. He had to clear his head first. Darren kept biting his nails, seeing Alex like that hurt that, all bruised and wrapped in bandages. He knew she would protect her puppies with her life, but he couldnt lose her again.

Alex went to sit up a not more." Darren Hey?" She said a bit louder." Clay stop." She half growled at the door. She want to help her mate. She was worried about him." Darren?" She asked him lightly. She looked down as her pups whimpered. She pulled them close to her a she lay back down.

Darren didn't hear Alex the first time. "I'm fine!" He snapped when he heard her light voice. He closed his eyes when he heard the pups whimper. "Sorry. It's nothing." He said a little lighter and sat down in a chair. He felt like shit. He didn't want to talk about it. He didn't want to hear her say that it wasn't his fault like everybody else. It was his fault because he doesn't know who to trust. "Just rest, I'm fine." He mumbled and ran his hand through his hair before he placed his head in his hands and leaned on his knees. No one understood what it was like to have and see their mate hurt. None of them had a mate. He was frustrated and hurt because he couldn't even trust his pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back