• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

{Gilmore and KneelingAngel} As a Werewolf

Darren grabbed Killian once Alex was done with him and sat back down near the heater. He was still worried about her and he felt slightly awkward after what happened this afternoon. He knew she was still angry at him, he didn't know how to make it up to her. All he wanted for them was too be safe, why didn't people get that? He had to figure out who worked with Dallas and who he was close with.

She finished with Cullen and burped him. She let Darren take her pups. She made a small face. She hated her pups beeing so far from her. She however was tired and lay back down to fall asleep. She woke a bit later and looked over at Darren as she sat up." How are you? How are the pups?" She asked.

Darren sighed as he watched Alex fall asleep again. The pups fell asleep too but he couldn't move them from the heater so there wasn't much he could do. He just sat there until Alex woke up again. "They're fine, they've been asleep." He said and looked at her. "Im doing okay I guess." He wasn't allowing himself to sleep in case something happened.

She nods, and sat up with a slight groan. She walked over to him and sat next to him. " can I hold one of our sons." She asked as she took Cullen into her arms and kissed him gently.

Darren watched Alex get out of bed. "You can hold one when you get your injured butt back in bed." He said and playfully smacked her ass as he handed her one of the twins. He didn't want her moving, unless she had to use the restroom, he needed her to heal up.

She sighed and laughed as she got back to bed. She held her son and kissed him." Daddy is silly." She said and laughed her son le out a smile and laughed. She shook her head, " yeah what you laughing at mr." She asked playfully.

Darren smiled a little when he heard Alex laugh, it made him happy. There had just been so much shit going on the last couple of days that he had missed having a little fun and messing around. He wished he could take her out again, just her, to the cave where he had proposed to her again after stepping over his fear. He wished he could go back to that moment, the last moment before he got her pregnant. Before he mated her.

She looked over at him smiled. She nods to the bed for him to join her. She nuzzles her children and sighed as she leaned against the wall. She yawned and sighed as her head lay in Darren's shoulder when he joined her.

Darren gave in when Alex silently asked if he wanted to join her. He made sure she was comfortable first before he walked around and climbed up on the other side and sat next to her. He smiled softly when she leaned her head on his shoulder. He yawned when she did. "Sorry." He mumbled. He hoped she understood what he was sorry for. He hadn't exactly been the best fiancé/husband lately.

Alex nods and just holds on to him. She yawned and curled up by him. She nuzzles him and sighed. Her Pups squirmed and smiled as they we're both next to there parents.

Darren kissed Alex's head and let her fall asleep against him with the pups. He knew she was tired and hopefully the pups would fall asleep too. He ran his hand over their lite heads and smiled softly. He wished there wasn't so much drama he would be able to enjoy them a whole lot more.

Alex sighed as she slept on Darren. Her pups near her. She was happy to be with them. She wanted to get them out and walking. She lifted her head when she smelled a different wolf. She was alert and awake. She nudged Darren." Someone's here " she said

Darren was already away and baring his teeth, he knew it. "I know." He whispered softly. He carefully and silently got out of bed and helped Alex up with the twins before carefully leading her to the attached bathroom. He wasn't going to let any harm come to her anymore. He would rather give his own life then to see her or the pups hurt.

She used the bathroom and changed. She leaned on Darren and sighed as she held a pup. Jasper knocked" we need Alex downstairs. I am sure you will be at her side Darren." He said. She looked confused at Darren. They walked down and sighed. She stopped spotting an older man. She had Jerome and Jeremy in front of her Darren at her side and Clay next to her." What do you want.father." Jeremy asked." To see my grand pups." He said and stepped forward. Alex held them close. The man stepped up and looked at them an her " wrong pups from a string female. Hello I am Lucifer." He said. She stepped back." Now I am not here to harm the pups or you they need to how up more and learn from there mother before we talk about you handing them over to me. They will be the best warriors." He said." You can't have my children." She snapped." Will talk when there older for now rest good mother." He said and stepped back at Darren's growl." See you in a few years." Lucifer said and walked for the door.

Darren walked downstairs with Alex and glared at the grey haired man. He stayed really close to Alex and his pups. He growled when he came too close and started talking about taking his pups. "You're not touching one hair on their heads." Darren threatened, not caring that it was one of the ancient. No one touched his pups. When the man turned away and walked out Darren went after him but was grabbed by Clay, Jerome and Jasper. "Let me go! I'll kill him before he's even going to think of taking them again!" He snarled and struggled against the others.

Alex held her pups close." Woah slow down that is our father. He kill you before you took a step. Look now we have time to figure out how to defeat him an the pps are safe with you and Alex " Jerome said. They looked at Alex. She sighed " there fine and yes we will he isn't taking my pups" she said

"I don't care if he's your father." I'll destroy him!" Darren snarled and pulled his arms out of their grip before walking back to Alwx and grabbed on of the twins before stomping back upstairs. He didn't like it and he didn't trust it what so ever. He was worried about his boys. Lucifer would probably take them as soo as they were able to start shifting. That gave them almost 3 years. That wasn't a whole lot.

Alex sighed and nods to them." Thank you guys." She said and went upstairs. She looked down at her pup in her arm. She kissed Killian she walked upstairs and went to lay down. Her body hurt she sighed and closed her eye's as she held on to her pup. She love her kids and never let anyone touch them.

Once Alex was in bed Darren handed her Cullen as well. Both the babies held onto her as he sat down on the floor by her head. "Get some more sleep and heal up." He said to her softly as he ran his hand through her beautiful hair. "We'll figure something out." He promised her. Even though Lucifer left he would stay up all night to protect them. He didn't understand it. If Dallas and that one wolf tried to take his pups now then why did Lucifer say he wanted them later? They would have to figure it out tomorrow.

Alex nods and sighed at his hand in her hair. She sighed." Okay baby I love you." She said o Darren. She held her pups to her as she fell asleep it was nice to feel there bodies against hers. She wanted Darren but new he stay awake.

Darren stayed up through the night. He knew he would have to talk to his father and Jerome in the morning. He also should really apologize to Clay for being paranoid and snapping at him. Clay was his best friend from the very beginning. Clay was the one wolf he trusted deep inside more then anyone else.

Alex woke in the morning. She took the twins to shower. She took her bandages off her. She sighed. She was mostly healed. She came out with the boys all clean. She dressed and then dressed them killian fought her the whole time." Killian James Stop that" she scolded him he laughed and she shook her head. She picked him up, here we go. "You get to go to daddy you handful." She said handing him to Darren. She dressed Cullen and he smiled as she picked him up." That's my boy." She said.

Darren smiled softly seen Killian fuss and took him from Alex, lifting him to eye level. "Are you giving mommy a hard time?" He asked. Killian just looked at his daddy with a grumpy pout, but when Darren tossed him in the air and caught him again his grumpy pout turned into giggles, especially when he got tossed again. "That's my boy." Darren said and moved to sit in bed with a slight yawn. He wanted to sleep but he knew he had a meeting soon which he didn't want to go to.

Alex laughed as Cullen clung to her. She looked at Darren, and sighed." Oh yeah you smile for daddy, but not mommy." She said. She sighed. They had a meeting soon and she wanted the boys to stay silent. She grabbed a bottle for each and warmed it up. They had everything for her and her babies.

Darren gasped at the baby. "Ohh you hear that Killian. Mommy is jelly." He mumbled with a smirk, knowing that Alex would be able to hear it with her wolf senses. "At least they rather want to be with you then me. They

Complain to me after an hour." He whined jokingly and helped Alex get ready for the meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back