• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

{Gilmore and KneelingAngel} As a Werewolf

Zoey lay back down frowning. Her mate wasn't being there for her when she needed him. She had a clue of what was bothering him. She knew he blamed himself. He shouldn't it wasn't fault. He couldn't have known. It put lex in a bad mood. She fell asleep and woke when the pups cried. She sat up slowly and offer her sons slowly." Hi." She said and kissed them.

Darren hadn't moved from where he was before, he had just shifted into his dark wolf. He was basically glaring at the door like a guard dog, daring for someone to enter as his ears were set on the windows. He knew he was pissing Alex off, but he just wanted her safe. He couldn't get distracted by work or even love, it would only cause her and the pups harm. He could be her mate again once this was all over. She didn't need him for healing.

Alex got up with the twimns and limped for the changing table. She kissed her boys and smiled." Your such good boys. Mommy loves you." She said. She changed them and went limping back to the bed to feed her boys.

Darren was still just sitting there in his wolf form. His tail wagged for a second when he heard Alex. When she walked back to bed he turned his head to look at her and the pups. She looked so beat up. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long to heal. He really hoped she didn't hate him for doing this. He turned and stepped closer to the bed befor laying down in front of it where he could still keep an eye out.

Alex fed and burped her twins. She ignored Darren he was ticking her off. She hadn't done anything but protect her children. She didn't know why that was her fault. She lay back down with her boys and nuzzles them. She laughed as they giggled and played about with her hair." Oh yeah little Cuties." She said

Darren's ears perked slightly at hearing the the twins and Alex. He knew he had pissed her off, she hadn't done anything wrong, but she had gotten hurt because his lack of attention. He should have know. The twins giggled and laughter at their mommy. They were a little shaken up still, but they knew they were safe with Alex.

Alex laughed as they tried to talk back to her. She laughed and shook her head." Oh yeah what was that. Really well who new you two we're so talkative" she laughed and played with them. They we're her cute babies. She hugged them close to her." Mommy loves you very much." She said.

The twins didn't understand her words or what they meant, but they nuzzled into Alex when she hugged them close, they loved her warmth. Killian pulled back a little and squeaked before reaching out to Darren.

She looked as her boys reached for there father. Alex held onto them" not now daddy is busy." She said and set them down on the bed close to her. Her body slightly covering them to keep them warm.

Killian whined but quiet down when Alex put them down and covered them up. The twins yawned at same time and snuggled into each other. Darren carefully looked over at his family before sighing and turning to look back at the door. It wasn't like he was enjoying this, but he needed them safe, once they figured what to do with Lucifer then he could play with them again. It was Alex's job to take care of the twins, it was his job to protect his family from harm.

Alex watched her babies fall asleep and she lay next to them falling nback asleep as well. Next time she woke the room was dark and Darren wasn around but also so was Jasper." Asked if I could check out your wounds and the twins. He really should be helping you with them Lex. You won't heal if you don't let Darren help you." He said as he checked her wounds and on the pups." Alright rest." He said.

Darren got pissed off when Jasper came in and basically kicked him out. He didnt trust it what so ever. He had shifted and changed into pants as he headed out. He was just so annoyed, he couldnt help it. No one understood just how frustrated it was. His father had send him outside to cool off as if he was a little kid again, Jasper would come and get him once he was done with Alex.

Jasper had changed her dressings and looked her over. He sighed and went down. He talked to Jeremy and Jerome." She can't keep taking care of those pups in her condition. " he said. He went out to get Darren." You can go back up, but you need to take care of those pups she needs rest to heel." He said

Darren turned around and glared slightly. "Then you better find someone suitable for guard." He snapped at the doctor, the next attack wasn't going to be on his conscience. He rubbed his eyes and tried to take deep calming breaths. This was not helping anyone and he was only getting more pissed off. "How I take care of them?" He managed to ask Jasper through gritted teeth. "They can't even be without her warmth for 5 minutes." This was not going to be easy, that was for sure.

Jasper sighed." There old enough where your heat should be enough for an hour at a time. Feed them change them bathe them don't let her get up and clay and Jeremy and Jerome will switch on and off on guard duty." He said to him." Now go on, I will check on her tomorrow." He said.

Darren sighed and nodded before he walked in. Alex was going to kill him. He walked up to the bedroom and opened the door, he sighed softly and closed it behind him. He looked at Alex and moved to take the twins from her, she needed to rest and he wanted her to heal fast incase they got attacked again.

Alex didn't move much in her sleep. She didn't feel him take the twins. The twins let out a small noise and growled in there throat before seeing Darren and smiling. They made small cooing noises. Alex a bit later not feeling her boys." Killian, Cullen?" She mumbled. She felt for them and moved her head. Her heart raced as she looked for them.

Darren was slightly surprised at the reaction of his twins. He hadnt expected them to react like that especially not when they were a few months old but it was a good sign. He wrapped them up and moved to sit by the heater next to the bed so it almost felt as if they were close to Alex. He was sitting in a chair with them when Alex woke up. "I got them." He said, noticing her reacting from the corner of his eyes, the twins were asleep in his arms.

Alex breathed out and looked over at her twins. She frowned " why are they by the heater she asked groggy. She was slightly confused and in pain. She went to move from the bed.

"Because the doctor told me I need to take care of them till you heal." Darren said and liked at her. "I'd rather have you heal quickly then slow, you never know when the next attack is and I don't want you to die... Where are you going?" He asked her when she moved to get out of bed when he told her not to?

" bathroom I can't stay I bed for that." She said. She limped for the bathroom and sighed reaching it.she came out a bit later her hands washed. She leaned on the door and looked at the healing bit barks. They we're red but not deep any more except for on her side.

Darren sighed but let Alex do what she needed to do and looked at the pups. He could see that they were starting to get hungry. He let Alex get settled back in bed before he handed the twins to her again. They had to be fed, he couldn't feed them by himself.

Alex layed down and sighed as she kissed her twins. She took killian and smiled as she moved to feed him. She kissed him and let I'm eat. She laughed as he clung to her" my hungry little wolf." She said.

Darren held onto Conner as Alex fed Killian, he didnt want her holding both of them at the same time until she was fully healed. Conner started crying and reached for Alex, he was hungry too.

She switched him Killian so Darren could burp him as she took Cullen. He stopped crying and she sighed." My hungry little wolf. She said happily. She loves d her babies. She kissed Cullen gently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back