• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

{Gilmore and KneelingAngel} As a Werewolf

Clay stepped inside with Jake and the kid placed down food for Alex on the desk in the room. Clay looked at Alex and rolled his eyes at the look she got. "Don't look at me like that." He said and took a deep breath. "Darren just wants to protect you, it's just as hard on him as it is on you." He said with a small smiled and held her shoulders. "How are the pups?" He asked her, hoping it would calm her down a little.

Alex growled at Clay as he said it was just as hard on Darren." Yeah but he doesn't have to stay in a hotel now does he." She snarled and moved from his grasp. She would ring Darren's neck when she got the chance. She sighed an rolled he eyes at his question." Fine perfectly fine." She said. She went to sit next to them and look them over both we're awake and cooing. Both we're together shivering slightly. She pulled them to her and put a blanket over both. She nuzzled them gently and sighed she wanted to eat but they needed to be warm first. She was soft with them and smiled at her boys. " hi yeah I know it's cold for you." She kissed them both. She looked at Clay and sighed she still wasn't happy.

Sam came back with Jerome." Oh and why has the Almighty pack leaders son summoned me. I hear Alex moved and back in. How is she? Don't smell her here. Didn't leave you again did she?" He asked with a slight smirk he held his hand up to his pack mates to stay calm. He was curious as to why he was here.

Darren stepped outside as he heard Jerome, all his pack members alert and tens behind him. He snarled at the Alpha's words, he wanted to break the man's neck but that would probably start a war and make it worse then it already was in between the two packs. "I caught one of your men trying to attack her." He said and threw some of the ashes towards Jerome. "Why?" He growled dangerously low and took a step closer to Jerome.

"Well, no.. But he get's to deal with Jerome." Clay said and scratched the back of his neck. "He just wants you safe Alex." He watched her and the pups. He understood why people would want those pups and her. After most of the female wolves got slaughtered, it's hard to find one, especially one with pups.

" ooo so not a very friendly meeting. Why would I attack Alex. I mean she is the only human ever to make the change and only female wolf ever. Female wolves are never born you know that and when a human female is bitten she dies from the change. Now Alex made the change and she has two male full breed werewolf pups. They are the first of their kind. You don't expect us to not be interested or want pups like that? But who ever this was it wasn't one of my men. Your pack would be dead if we wanted Alex and the pups to be all ours. We know exactly where She is. She is in the city with another pup and looks like Clay now, because he isn't here." Jerome said." She is your mate and they are your pups. We can still have pups with out them being full breed and they can still kill your pack. Who ever used my name must really hate you." He said and leaned on the tree arms crossed." Trust me your little family is safe from my pack." He said hand up to show he was serious.

Alex rolled her eye's." Jerome, please that man is all talk." She said she didn't like Jerome but he wasn't that half bad of a guy. She had run into him when her and Darren we're apart. They had talked a bit and she seemed to enjoy his company they never date bi he was a lot of help to her. She sighed and growled slightly. She looked at he pups asleep in her arms. She moved them next to her gently. She asked Clay to give her the food. She sighed and ate slowly. Her eyes on the door slightly. She had put the cellphone in the trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darren growled and ran his hand through his hair. He didn't want to show how frustrated his was, but this was driving him nuts. He couldnt think of anyone besides Jared and Jerome that would hate his guts, of course there were also hunters but they hated their entire kind. "I won't ever trust a wolf like you." Darren took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down a little. "Tell me Jerome, you know a lot of people. Who would be after my pups?" He was about ready to kill everybody he came across to get rid of the threat. Maybe he was just paranoid, he didn't know.

"Darren is seeing everyone as a threat, except for his own pack." Clay explained and handed Alex the food as he went to sit on the edge of the other bed. "He cares for you and your pups, all he wants to just have you safe. He's paranoid, yes, but he wouldn't be able to handle to lose you again." Clay said with a small smile. He had been there after they broke up and he knew how hard it had hurt him.

Alex glared at him." Don't tell me about loosing him or the pain. I had the exact same thing to go through. At least he had you and maybe he shouldn't be trusting someone in the pack. I mean how did the wolves even get past him. Huh you tell me that. I thought about this Clay. This isn't Jared and this isn't Jerome this is someone we don't know. They have someone in our pack and they want the pups. Think about it Clay." She said honestly as she looked at him. She watched him and waited.

Jerome sighed " I wouldn't harm Alex we got to know each other as friends, nothing happened between us we just talked at times, while you two we're separated. She made a deal with me to help me with tracking something if I left her and the pack alone and I won't go back on my word. She didn't with hers." He said." Not sure but there is and elder that moved in not to long ago and His name is Lucifer. He has it out for the packs. I would check in your own pack for the mole. I swear I would have never harm your pack or Alex. I make a binding deal under the moon and never break it." He said. He looked Darren.

"Someone in the pack? Alex that's absurd." Clay said. "All of us have been together since birth, we trust them, who could it be? Darren or at least the Alpha would have known if there was something wrong with someone." He argued lightly. "If it would have been someone from the pack why would Jared have threatened you two?" He asked.

Darren scoffed slightly at that idea, he didnt like it and he didnt like the fact that Alex had seen Jerome when they were separate even though they hadn't been together, he didnt trust it. "First of all, my pack isn't like yours. I know my brothers and none of them would betray this pack. Where can I find this Lucifer? I'll rip his head off by myself." He said. He wanted to be done with it all.

" you don't find him he finds you. When he does you are dead. Darren like it or not Lex is not safe. With out the pack you will need help as well. He is an ancient they don't die easily. Do you want to see your pups again then listen to me." He walked up to Darren close and grabbed him by the throat he was stronger and had Darren out matched in strength. He held him tight. " now listen here someone in your pack is a liar and spy he wants those pups for himself you find him and torture it out of him and don't worry nothing happened between me and Lex. Just friends. She only has ever had eye's for you and if you push her away like this it will hurt her a lot." He said. He stepped back releasing Darren." Here is my number when your ready for that help." He said. He started to walk away.

Lex growled at Clay" you are an idiot. How could they get past Darren huh? Not a soul, but some how they do and he to me and my pups explain that Clay. They don't belong to Jerome or Jared. Those guys didn't have either scent. And Jerome has a deal with me no harm to me or the pack. I tracked for him while I was away." She said." dont give me that lookk I didn't do anything with him just hunted down some people for him. Darren slept with the human. I have only slept with him he is my mate and I am telling you something isn't right." She said

Darren stayed calm when Jerome grabbed him by the throat, he wouldn't win. He held up his hand, telling the pack to back off as he listened to Jerome. As much as he didnt like the man, somewhere in his mind he knew he was right. Jerome was Alpha of his pack, and a good one if he was honest, he was still just a pup compared to him and he wasn't alpha yet. He breathed as he was put down and accepted the number. He watched the man and his pack walk away. He frowned slightly. He still didnt know what to do, but he wanted Alex back.

"Look, I get that your still pissed at Darren for sleeping with a human and you both went through the same pain, but that was his way of trying to get over his pain and he ended up hurting and traumatizing himself even more." Clay said. "If we have a mole then we have a problem." He sighed and rubbed his head. He looked at the pups and smiled sadly. They would be hunted for the rest of their life because they were purebred. Darren was probably gonna train them how to fight as soon as they would be able to walk. His phone rang and picked it up. He listened and nodded before hanging up. "Darren says we can go back, he talked to Jerome, you're right, it wasn't Jerome." He admitted.

Alex glared at Clay a minute then sighed as she looked at her sleeping pups." I told you it wasn't him." She said she sighed and got up slowly moving to grab the twins. She put them in her arms and walked down with Clay. She looked around and frowned. She didn't want her kids to be taken. She got to the truck and put her kids in. She stayed close to them and watched over them as Clay drove. She thanked him and got comfy. She fell asleep as he drove back. She woke just before they got there. The truck door opened she saw Darren and flew out hugging him her arms wrapped around her husband to be. She sighed as she hugged him. She stepped back and went to grab the pups she let him have one and she sighed as she hugged Darren close. She needed him. She loved him and was happy to see him.

Darren saw Alex jump out of the car and hugged her closely. He watched her grab the pups and sighed in relief when he saw them. He grabbed Killian and nuzzled into him. He thanked Clay and Jake before he lead them to his room. He had turned the heater up so the pups wouldn't be too cold. "I need you to stay with me at all times." He told her. He knew that she was probably still mad at him, but he didnt care. He didnt know what to do really either. He couldnt trust anyone, not even Dallas or Clay, he had to figure out who were good and who were suspicious.

Lex held the pups. She sighed a she sat in the room and nods." Of course" she said. She sighed and lay the twins down. She stretched and looked at them. Sh looked around the room. She made sure no other wolf was in her room. She crossed her arms and locked everything. She was still worried that some one come in and take her pups. She jumped when she felt his hands on her hips.

Darren saw Alex worry and touched her, but then she jumped. "Lex, it's okay." He said and smiled softly at her before hugging her closer. He had to figure out a plan to find this mole. He would keep Alex and the pups by his side at all times. He loved her and them too much to lose them. "Get some sleep. I'll stay up." He said and kissed her. He wasn't going to let anyone hurt them.

Alex relaxed at his scent an his body wrapped around her. She nods and looked up kissing him deeply. She sighed and hugged him tightly and just stayed there a minute or so till Sh heard he pups. She frowned and went to look at them. She picked Killian up and sighed.

Darren grabbed Cullen and kept him wrapped in a blanket, knowing that he wasn't as warm as Alex. "Sleep." He told her with a small smile and handed her Cullen as well when she got settled in the bed. Darren took off his clothes and shifted into his dark wolf. He walked a circle before he went to lay down by her bedside. If anyone touched or got close to Alex, he wanted to be able to bite their head off.

Alex sighed and wrapped around her babys. She finally fell asleep her body was exhausted. She lay there asleep for 3 hours at a time. That was till the babies woke up. She sighed and fed them and changed them. She just stay up other times. She was so tired but she didn't bug Darren. She knew this was what having a kid was like but it was insane. She love her pups and just wished they we're a bit older and could change so she could teach them to fight.

Darren looked up, his wolf head turning as he heard Alex shift and feed the babies. He placed his head down and just kept looking at the door. He was so tired but he had to stay up just in case something would happen.

Alex got the babies quiet and lay next to them. She fell asleep, she woke in the morning the kids not in her arms. Sh panicked but saw Darren with them. She sighed and shook her head. She let her heart rate go down.

Next couple of months we're hard on both her and Darren, the boys had grown so much and so fast. She loved her babies and was still very protective.

Darren was sitting outside in the grass with Alex and the pups, who were outside for the first time, their reaction to the grass was pretty funny. Darren was still suspious on who to trust, but Clay was on his good side. He only let his beta near Alex, he was protective of her and the other wolves had to stay a certain amount of feet away from her.

Alex lay back on the blanket. Her hand on her stomach as she watched her pups. They let out small noises at the grass. There faces we're in frowns. They had no idea what it was, Lillian Cooed and grabbed at it. He was already crawling at two months. Alex was amazed at how her pups we're different then regular children. They devolped faster, she watched the twins crawl about on the blanket and try to stay away from the grass. They fell on there stomach and were still wobbly in crawling. Killian started to fuss and rolled to his back. Alex fussed over him and nuzzles her child." Oh is it nap time." She asked her small child she knew Sh have to feed him soon and get him down for a nap. She sighed and pulled him to her. She put him above her and got him to smile She layed him on her chest. Alex looked at her son and smiled as Cullen crawled over and lay on he as well sucking his thumb. She smirked and shook her head at her boys. Sh heard foot steps and turned her head growling only to see clay and her protective manor still stuck. She only trusted Darren with her pups.

Darren smiled as Alex busied herself with the kids, it was nice to see. She was a good mother. He watched the boys and hand his hand over their heads, they would become strong and might warriors, he could feel it. He turned his head when Alex growled and saw Clay walking up. "Hey." He said to his Beta and offered him a seat on the grass. "Whats up? Anything new?" He asked.

Clay shook his head." Nothing yet your father is back though and wants to know what is going on." Clay said and looked at Alex. He stayed a bit away from her. He knew she bite him if he got to close to her precious bundles. He did help her up and carried Cllen for her. She watched him with sharp eyes she wanted to growl but didn't she looked at Darren she didn't want him to go.

Darren nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna go and see him, I'm sure he would like to see his grandpups. So please bring Alex and the boys up when I call you." He said to clay and kissed Alex. "I'll be right back, stay with Clay, he'll protect you." He kissed her again and the boys before going up to see his father. Darren knocked on the office door and stepped in. "Father, good to have you back." He smiled and walked up to hug his father.

Jeremy hugged his son "good to be back fill me in on the happenings here." He said. He had heard a bit, but wanted to hear from his son. He hadn't seen Alex he hoped she was okay. He hadn't heard a thing about the pups yet he didn't even know there we're any.

Alex sighed and kissed Darren and went with clay to the room. She fed the boys and layed them down in her arms. She sighed and looked at Clay." So anything yet any one sniff at my pups in a odd way?" She asked him Jerome had been around a lot lately to help Darren. She let him hold the pups every once in a while.

Darren took a breath and thought. "Oh, where do I start?" He asked. "A lot had happened lately. Jeremy came around a couple of months ago, threatening Alex and I. He killed Lucas and Lucius the night the pups were born." He said. He thought Clay would at least have told him that. "So I've been a bit on edge since they. Turns out an Ancient is after the according to Jerome, he's been a big help believe it or not. Someone tried to attack the pups once, they they were from Jerome's or Jared's pack so we might have a mole. I don't really trust a lot of wolves now." He said and sighed. He looked at his father a little bit confused with the man's face. "What?"

Clay shook his head. "Not yet, but they might be laying low since they know what Darren is doing." He said with a slight sigh.

(Sorry, I thought I posted.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back