• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka Academy OOC

Should we RP clubs?

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also, we have 2 more people joining us, 1 is pending though, I knew waiting would help xD thank you all for joining. I wasn't expecting this

oh yeah, what if the pokemon has two stages only? how would that work if we want them as a student?

oh yeah, what if the pokemon has two stages only? how would that work if we want them as a student?
like mega forms. I believe you would have to have experience much like evolving and hold off on the mega for later arc.
I decided to count all of the students up for fun. So far, we have:

3 first years
5 second years
2 third years
4 fourth years
ahhh thank you this actually helps T^T

I figured that they'd have to have some sort of ref for any kind of battle, even friendly ones. Like upper classmen or a teacher. Someone who could step in the instant things get serious or in the case of accidents.

what if they don't have a mega?
Then that's still good.
Will students/teachers hold items?
Like focus sash and etc
Yeah but I recommend making them expensive items in the pokemon world since such trinkets enhances their abilities and I imagine it would be an unfair advantage to people who don't have it. If one student has an item and the other doesn't it would be unfair unless given permission for whatever reason.

I feel like in exams they cannot use it cause it's cheating

I figured that they'd have to have some sort of ref for any kind of battle, even friendly ones. Like upper classmen or a teacher. Someone who could step in the instant things get serious or in the case of accidents.
Of course but if it's against Team Xeno no holding back tho since they are bad guys xD I'm currently doing lore to give you guys some ideas so if you have any questions lay it on me and hopefully I can answer within the lore

Oh no that is different, self defense is always excusable and it is up to those in charge to decide if it was necessary.

If I think of any questions I'll let you know.

Oh no that is different, self defense is always excusable and it is up to those in charge to decide if it was necessary.

If I think of any questions I'll let you know.
True words. Will do. Tellussoil Tellussoil I just realized you're a Litwick a 1st evolution. You would have to be a Lampent since it's a teen, but I know how it sucks to work on your character only to be told change it, but I can make an exception unless Litwick is on the verge of becoming a Lampent or is having trouble evolving to a Lampent

Yeah but I recommend making them expensive items in the pokemon world since such trinkets enhances their abilities and I imagine it would be an unfair advantage to people who don't have it. If one student has an item and the other doesn't it would be unfair unless given permission for whatever reason.
Speaking of items, is it okay for a Dartrix gijinka to own a set of bow and arrows? I mean, considering they'll be useful when the gijinka evolves into Decidueye and all...

Last edited:
Got this covered in Lucille's sheet~

Edit: Also, good morning y'all ^^ See we have some new faces~

Then that's still good.

I feel like in exams they cannot use it cause it's cheating
awww, I wanted to have pyla to hold a weakness policy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back