• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ghosts’ Search!

ghostchild

spooky ghost sharing snacks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_6494.jpeg
Howdy hey!!
My name is Ghost, otherwise known as Bee, I use she/they pronouns and I have returned!
After a life hiatus I am ready for a slow roll back into writing! I have missed it so much, and I love to write with people online.

about me-
I'm 18 (fucking finally)
A full time student! I am working on my associates in business management!
Working a part time job. Gotta save up somehow.
Pink hair. Im having a girlboss moment. (little me is like wtf you my little pony lookin aahhhh-)
Got Piercings. Eleven in fact.
Love people. Talk to me ooc for dayyysss I love to talk. Discord is a maybe for ooc/life chat. Just ask!
Ghost friendly. heheh get it..? I know how scary it can be to speak up! If you aren't happy with something or the spark just isn't there, my pms are always open. Or dip! Im chill.
Writing type. Third person pov, moderately literate! I can give you some beefy paragraphs if you want them.
Availability. I make zero promises of when I am and am not online, I am a fairly busy lady. I’m more than likely lurking, but I will always try to respond within a week at the latest.

about you??
Please! Tell me about yourself! I love to know, but here I'm listing some basic requirements. Im flexible, I promise.
Grammar. I am not the grammar police, do as you will. As long as I can understand were solid bromingo.
Quality > Quantity. Please please don't go on for paragraphs if you can't find yourself to, but also don't just half ass me a response I can't do anything with. Ya know?
Responses. A bunch the same day, once a week, occasionally over a month long, it doesn't matter. As long as you are cool with/capable of giving me a heads up on what it will be, I can match that.
Age?? Minors welcome! Those 18+ also, heyyyy!

IMG_6492.jpeg
characters-
This is the Pinterest board containing all of my characters! It’s really to help give their over all vibes and such. Helps me keep them from being the same dudes and dudeettes over and over.
If you have one for your character/s I’d
love to see >:-))
Blurbs
Aurora: Mafia bosses daughter who hates the family business. Tattoo artist, dabbles with family work.
Artemis: Dark academia horse girl who bakes with piercings. Barista, grocery store stocker.
Bella: Living alcoholic with a love for people, all things heart shaped. A registered nurse these days.
Cedric: Prince, heir to the throne, and a man of literature. A librarian, ironically.
Courtney: Star-struck skateboarder with severe insomnia. Tests software.
James: Nicotine fiend who plays bass and a has a cat named Noodles. Oddball job hunter.
Oliver: Orange loving soft boy, has a better skin care routine than you. Influencer/florist.
Serenity: Spidersona! Crime fighting grunge girl-boss. Family mart cashier, SpiderRen at night.

Most of them fit within the same little “universe”, or residing respectfully in their own. (Cedric being the main one for this, as he was created for a failed royalty based rp)
I tend to have side characters/ fillers to help round out stories! I love doubling and even tripling when I write, it’s just so fun.

IMG_6493.jpeg
plots-
yeah i ain't got nothin. This is still fresh. WIP, WIP I SAID.
Something fantasy involved ?
Real day is where my hearts at.

settings-
Home town - Busy City - Hotel - Connivence Store - Asian Mart - Mom & Pop Diner - Greenhouse - Castle on a Hill - Horse Farm - The Masons - Big Field -

music-
Marlboro Nights, Lonely God - Tired, Beabadoobee - Love + Pop, Current Joys & YOUR ANGEL - Someone Like Me, Tommy Newport -

vibes-
small town- I love you- heart shaped keyholes- starry nights- busted skateboards- crumpled cigarettes- broken plates- spare keys- long hugs- late night talks- fresh wine- cold pizza- city lights- study nights- caution tape hearts- headlights- late night talks- friends to lovers- childhood friends- skipping class- after school- quiet afternoons- fresh baked goods- homemade soup- full coffee pots- dirty mugs- open backpacks- camera shutters- sapphic kisses - apocalypse nightmare - dagger collections -
IMG_6495.jpeg
I will be updating with time, this is just to help get some feelers out!
Thanks for taking the time to read through hehehe. If interested, drop a message below or just pm me. I prefer to write within pms if possible, thanks!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back