• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Ghost in the Machine

NeoLeaf said:
@Romulus VenZiel he redid Empires at War... for like the fifth time.
And Bob thought it was a good idea to get us involved :2 So far the players resemble Tim a lot by the amount of big unsightly Character Sheets and I fear for Jarkov's safety now that he's interested in adding Tim to his roleplay experience.
Hey, once you hit rock bottom you can only go up from there! *grins*

Well...

As I have had no negative (besides him abandoning his rp) experiences with him, I shall take part in his rp. (Not that you hating him changes my mind or anything)

Bobisdead123 said:
Well...
As I have had no negative (besides him abandoning his rp) experiences with him, I shall take part in his rp. (Not that you hating him changes my mind or anything)
And it shouldnt, rp with him, everyone has different preferences. Me on the other hand, i dont think thats what im lookin for because i mean what would i do in that rp Bob other than screw everyone over? True thats what i do now to a point but. Whenever atom gets around to replying an starts us back up again i plan to do some serious writing. One of the reasons i havent joined many other rps in a while as im devoted to this one, for whatever its failings are.

Also bob, hows that ranked match going for ya?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]And it shouldnt, rp with him, everyone has different preferences. Me on the other hand, i dont think thats what im lookin for because i mean what would i do in that rp Bob other than screw everyone over? True thats what i do now to a point but. Whenever atom gets around to replying an starts us back up again i plan to do some serious writing. One of the reasons i havent joined many other rps in a while as im devoted to this one, for whatever its failings are.
Also bob, hows that ranked match going for ya?

[/QUOTE]
im done with it. Its just a drag on my time

What are the matches no fun?

I have a lot of characters that i would love to see someone fight, the Breaking wars characters, test someones strength against the Dredge, or even a Foragers corp marine! Now those are some scary fuckers. Still couldnt use the Final Sybill, thats another level entirely.... i really want to use his remnants in this though....

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]What are the matches no fun?
I have a lot of characters that i would love to see someone fight, the Breaking wars characters, test someones strength against the Dredge, or even a Foragers corp marine! Now those are some scary fuckers. Still couldnt use the Final Sybill, thats another level entirely.... i really want to use his remnants in this though....

[/QUOTE]
Not that they are not fun, its just that it took time away form the rps I liked much more

Good, I like leading with bad news. Gives the good news context.

This RP is DEAD. @NeoLeaf @GrieveWriter @Jarkov Malachai

I'm tagging you three specifically because the good news pertains to you three since you've followed along for so long.

So here's the deal, I can't run this. I don't have the time, not with my new job. So it's dead. Sorry gents.

BUT GOOD NEWS! @Romulus VenZiel is cooking us up somethin good come Friday! A new one, we're scrapping the ghosts plot for now. Anyways yea were basically making another move... yea sorry, this plot isn't working out well anyways.

Atom said:
Good, I like leading with bad news. Gives the good news context.
This RP is DEAD. @NeoLeaf @GrieveWriter @Jarkov Malachai

I'm tagging you three specifically because the good news pertains to you three since you've followed along for so long.

So here's the deal, I can't run this. I don't have the time, not with my new job. So it's dead. Sorry gents.

BUT GOOD NEWS! @Romulus VenZiel is cooking us up somethin good come Friday! A new one, we're scrapping the ghosts plot for now. Anyways yea were basically making another move... yea sorry, this plot isn't working out well anyways.
-_- im in the midst of making a post.fuk it im posting it yoloswagger

[QUOTE="Romulus VenZiel]Don't be a negative nelly.

[/QUOTE]
can you link me to any interest thread of the thing your cooking up?

Bobisdead123 said:
can you link me to any interest thread of the thing your cooking up?
No but if you guys are lucky I may or may not have something up by Thursday, if you guys are extra fortunate, maybe even tonight. I pretty much have the entire first boss plotted out on a GDOC and have a much more solid idea for the mini introduction plot, so the first 100 pages or so for this are already locked down in terms of plot.

[QUOTE="Romulus VenZiel]No but if you guys are lucky I may or may not have something up by Thursday, if you guys are extra fortunate, maybe even tonight. I pretty much have the entire first boss plotted out on a GDOC and have a much more solid idea for the mini introduction plot, so the first 100 pages or so for this are already locked down in terms of plot.

[/QUOTE]
Rom... what are you planning and I thought you had peaced out on us? Why come back to out little rabble of doom

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Rom... what are you planning and I thought you had peaced out on us? Why come back to out little rabble of doom

[/QUOTE]
Atom convinved me. I mean, it'd make more sense if you knew all the details as to why I left in the first place which I can tell you in private chat if you want.

Also... as long as I can be Galumora and the Dredge I dun give any fucks! But damn... I kinda feel sad. This little groups been the longest lasting ive ever been in besides my 7 realms rp. But I knew all those guys in IRL (and girl! goddess forbid I forget about her) Any who, since july.... weve been at it for almost 4 months guys can you believe it. Brings back memories *sniffle*

[QUOTE="Romulus VenZiel]Atom convinved me. I mean, it'd make more sense if you knew all the details as to why I left in the first place which I can tell you in private chat if you want.

[/QUOTE]
If you want to my good man, if not then so be it I will not press if thy does not want to share.

Shireling said:
I know, got screwed over before we even really started. And I had such plans to mess around with your head with a coupl'a Dredge... so many plans... gone with the wind eh? *says so wistfully*

But hey, if I ever spy a rp that you might be interested in (what I think you might be any who. ) Ill be sure to tag ya eh Shire?

That we shall.

Otherwise I can just follow some people around and see what else I can roleplay. I think I'm a little late for Grieve and bob's thread. <_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back