• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Ghost in the Machine

Just a fair warning to everyone, this time the thread is starting out detailed and I expect posts to be detailed. As for all you tagged, yea sorry we've gotta start over. Couldn't cut Rom's faction from the old RP without creating more plot holes than swiss cheese. But I'm cooking up a different way to go about starting.

Lets do this gentlemen, get ready to get our asses kicked! ... Let us make this rp one made of win, covered in awesome sauce with a side of epic. *giggles* It has begun! Im using the Serai'Drakhoul Atom, this time hopefully it shall be a more finished version. Or I could copy and paste if thy does not care.

Copy pastes from the original threads are fine by me. Accepted once I'll accept you again.

Although I'm going to work on mine a bit tonight since I never actually finished them...or I might just toss them back up... kinda lazy on my phone...

Yea but all those WIP's annoy me a wee bit. Ill get rid of those even if they are not as... fleshy... as I would like.

I'm thinking about adding a Aliuu-Terran faction or something - The Dredge shouldn't be the only ones having humans to do their bidding :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the Dredge don't have just the Humans, their a far ranging species and have met with a multitude of other for host species. Also, I kinda have to because can you imagine a ship with 50 Serai'Drakhoul on it?! Madness!

NeoLeaf said:
It's Blasphemous!
Indeed, I wouldn't even put 50 of those things unless a majority were class A or B, in a fleet. true I suppose Rhiannon the White /Galumoras mother/Galumoras Grandmother has a few tens of thousand under her command... but shes Class E soooo

I don't want to be spoiled too much about the Dredge. I'm fascinated by how few of them their are are and how many are actually are under the allegiance of [insert commander Shepard here] . I am not prepared for any lore but I'm excited to explore them none the less.

*nods, gets the message*

Their society is weird as hell, full of controversy that makes no sense to us but does to them. Alien mind sets man, I haz no understanding of them. I suppose if we put the universe in terms theres a few but... that's the whole universe. *shakes head* to far and few between to make much a difference. That's all ill say.

@Bobisdead123 don't you think its hilarious that your a cat avatar... or at least funny, and your faction is canines? Thou seek to control the lesser for what they could not in life?

Theres a few others in the making, but... yea your more or less it for the moment. Terrans though... *rubs chin*

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]So are there any human races or am I going to be the only one xD

[/QUOTE]
I suppose most people will avoid using Terrans cause in the grand scheme of things... Terrans individually suck.

Jarkov Malachai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18776-bobisdead123/ said:
@Bobisdead123[/URL] don't you think its hilarious that your a cat avatar... or at least funny, and your faction is canines? Thou seek to control the lesser for what they could not in life?
just noticed that lol

ima add a cat race that was conquered lel

*nods* All right, quick question, sore you finished with your CS? Didn't look like it but I was just wondering.

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]*nods* All right, quick question, sore you finished with your CS? Didn't look like it but I was just wondering.

[/QUOTE]
I haven't finished my CS

Ah, thanks, I was wondering. Hope that when its finished it meets the GM's standards and is approved eh?

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]I suppose most people will avoid using Terrans cause in the grand scheme of things... Terrans individually suck.

[/QUOTE]
Are Terrance refered to himans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back