• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♬ ghibli/anime inspired rp ♬

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
526c91f4e5b797ec94ee0c35aa72c72a8b470bde.gif

hi y'all!
i'm currently interested in taking on a couple more rps, with light, ghibli/anime inspired plots. these are probably going to be pretty cliché and cheesy (though that doesn't mean that there's no room for real issues/angst!) so if you're into that kind of thing, please feel free pm/comment!

notes:
+
i can play any gender, but prefer lgbtq+ pairings. this doesn't mean mxf is off the table, but it does mean that you have to be comfortable with lgbtq+ characters and themes.
+ i can write any post length up to about 1k words! i consider myself semi-lit. i'll most likely match you, unless your posts are longer than 1k.
+ if i have high muse, i can reply multiple times a day! if i have lower muse, i'll likely bring it up with you so the rp can be most enjoyed by both of us. (please note that my fast reply times are likely going to go down this fall when i enter uni, if our rp lasts that long!)
+ i adore ooc chatter and like to befriend my partners! if you don't like to do so, i probably won't be the partner for you. i also love longer term rps, so that i can best get to know my partners! if we ever have to stop our rp, that doesn't mean we have to stop chatting :]

plots:
a whisker away-
muse a is in love with muse b, who doesn't pay them any mind. in order to get closer to them, muse a makes a deal with a magical creature--allowing them to turn into a cat whenever they wish! they use this cat form to get to know muse b in secret, and get closer with them in real life. however, things turn sinister when the creature muse a made a deal with tries to steal their human form for good; and it looks like it's up to muse b to save them. (let's stray away from the more,, stalker-y part of this movie plot agsdfg)
whisper of the heart- muse a and muse b are students at the same school. when they're brought together (how we decide this happens is up to us) they find that they both have strong passions, and together they inspire each other to grow better. (a bit vague, but we can do a lot with it!)
kiki's delivery service- muse a is a witch who's been sent away from home to complete a year of studying their craft abroad. muse b lives in the town that muse a decides to stay in, and the two grow close as a result.

wordbank:
school (whether supernatural or otherwise) | animal themes | enemies/childhood friends/strangers to lovers | witches | kitsune/yokai |
café | time travel | fairytales

that's about it! as always, let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back