• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Getting back into RP!

Bunsandpups

Wolfermelon
A little bit about me:

1. I do any and all character pairings with regard to gender, so that's not an issue at all. I'm also willing to double!

2. I do work a full time, 8-5, Monday-Friday Eastern time job. That said, I'd still be aiming for at least 1 reply per day. That said, I struggle pretty bad with depression and the like. I don't know that I'll always get back to someone in a timely manner. I get it if that's not your cup of tea. I'm easing back in, though we're heading into the worst time of year for me. I'm a trauma survivor and sometimes it just helps to write this shit out, you know? Please, let me know if there is anything that makes you uncomfortable and we can entirely ignore it!

3. I prefer to have longer-term partners if possible. I like the story- and world-building aspect of RP and that doesn't always get fleshed out in shorter RPs.

4. I prefer to have about 1-2 paragraphs, 3-4 sentences each in terms of responses. If we need to build something back into the plot or if it's getting stale I'm all for switching it up. But, like I said, I really prefer the story/world aspect of RP, and that's hard to pull off with short responses.

5. I would prefer to RP with people who are 18+ only.

6. While I do love to story build, I also like to get to know my RP partners. Some of the best friends I've had were RP partners who I just ended up chatting away with. Feel free to chat away in OOC!

I'm really craving some supernatural stuff right now. Anything having to do with that would probably be an automatic yes.

I'd also be down for modern RPs, too! Anything else, just ask! (I'm not super into a lot of fandoms, so those might be a no-go).

Please shoot me a PM! I find them easier to keep track of than forum replies.

Just as a note, weekends are actually the slowest times for me to reply. My bf has kids and we have them then so I’m more focused on the tiny humans.

I'd love to hear from you!
-Bennie

I've done WoW, Harry Potter, Criminal Minds, InuYasha (though that's been a few years). That's all that's coming to mind right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back