• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Geppettos School for Storybook Kids~ (OOC)

Sorry sorry, it's going to be really difficult for me to post until later today but i shall do the best i can loves!

I don't know what's been going on >~< maybe I'll just leave, you guys seem like you've gotten far already.

Yeah, I think i'll just leave.

I see no way of joining this since everyone is so into the roleplay, and everyone has already built up their relationships. Even if its only been the first actual school day in roleplay, its too late for me to get my characters to intermingle with anyone else's.

Hope this goes well for everyone, goodbye!

I see no way of joining this since everyone is so into the roleplay, and everyone has already built up their relationships. Even if its only been the first actual school day in roleplay, its too late for me to get my characters to intermingle with anyone else's.

I promise you can have them jump right in. Mine doesn't have much going on and you could bring yours in, she's basically just in class so they could just come in and talk with her if you wanted. Seeing as they are from the same place. But it's all up to you but I do hope you stay

Last edited:

I promise you can have them jump right in. Mine doesn't have much going on and you could bring yours in, she's basically just in class so they could just come in and talk with her if you wanted. Seeing as they are from the same place. But it's all up to you but I do hope you stay

Definitely! I just put a new character in myself, you should jump in! :)

Oh boy I can definitely relate to that

What happened??
In an nutshell? I had a panic attack.

Seems I don't enjoy large numbers of people, deafening music I wouldn't otherwise listen to or having complete strangers grinding on a hanging off me or watching people attempt to make babies in the pool... Which really is no surprise to me but was to my mother... So yeah

Seems I don't enjoy large numbers of people, deafening music I wouldn't otherwise listen to or having complete strangers grinding on a hanging off me or watching people attempt to make babies in the pool... Which really is no surprise to me but was to my mother... So yeah

Oh my sounds like a crazy night

Jesus lord that's a messy nightt

They aren't my seen either. Last time I went my friend's wallet and my phone were stolen from our purses that we were wearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back