• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact {Double up Oc X Canon}

Introduction
Hello! It’s nice to meet you, feel free to call me Boop. (No real name.). I’m trying to get back into rping and I heard that DA was a good place to look for some. However, I am 18 (almost 19.) I’m finishing up for college (to start) and I have a part time job. Meaning I can’t always reply. I also have health issues so if I don’t reply for a week or so- that’s likely why. I have a thing or two to say before any of you go on though, I don’t RP with anyone under 18. As well as please be okay with LGBTQ+ if you’re going to rp with me. Why? Simple, I’m pan and I simp over fictional bois and gals.

Rules + etc.
For length at the very least I do three paragraphs for each side. I don’t tend to do less than that (unless I’m replying on my phone in which I always think I write more than I really did.) If you want to write novella I can. But I don’t really mind if I only write three paragraphs or a whole text of paper. As long as you don’t give me one liners. If you also don’t help move the story along I’ll also likely drop the RP. I don’t like having to write everything myself :/

I’m not picky about spelling or grammar. Just no text talk (unless ocs are texting.) Other than that, as long as I can understand you, you’re fine. I know English isn’t everyone’s first language. Hell, it’s my own and I still fuck up a bunch.

It’s common knowledge but I ask that you be respectful and kind towards me and I’ll treat you the same.

As for format I will always write in third person. For one, I’m used to it, and two, I tend to view RP’s as telling a story with two people as the writer so it just makes sense to me. Please play your own OC and my OC’s love interest (Unless it’s an original RP.) And I will play my OC and your OC’s love interest. I don’t stray away from this. Ever. So, if you come at me asking for an RP that does not include this, I will ignore you. Because you probably ignored my rules.

Love interest; I tend to want one character. But I’m always flexible in who I can play in return for you. I will always put effort on your end, and whatever you want, I’ll listen. In fact, if you have headcanons about your pairing, tell me! I want to know how you see things going so I can make you happy. Think of it as asking a fanfic writer for a request on tumbler, lol. And I’ll happily ramble on about my own headcanons should I have any. Also! I am fine with love triangles! I don’t do them often, but they are a little fun.

Cravings
Genshin Impact;
Eula!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back