• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact 1x1 RP

Sweetstack

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

My name is Jay and I'm currently 22 so I'm not looking to rp with any minors I go by she/they and I have multiple years of rp experience! I consider myself at least literate level when it comes to reply length and would like someone to match it at the least :) I'm fine with a 2 paragraph minimum on most occasions, but I can hit the word limit pretty often on discord, which is my preferred place to roleplay!

I'm looking for romance RPS, angst and other topics added are allowed. The characters I'm looking to play will be listed afterwards. I usually lean towards m/m and f/f ships, but I'm down for certain m/f ships too :>

I'm a multishipper, I adore rarepairs too!

Feel free to ask about ships! I adore romantic based rps!! No K*eluc or minor x adult ships though please!

Who I can play:
Aether
Lumine
Yae Miko
Ei
Yoimiya
Kazuha
Gorou
Thoma
Childe
Albedo
Venti