• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

Kai said, "A lot of the information about you only Aaron, our leader, knows. So if you could just tell us about yourself, then we can introduce you to the others."

"Oh," Azlyn said softly. So Leo hadn't come out of Aaron's room. "Well still, thank you very much for checking on me, it really means a lot."

Erik nods. Jax leads them away from the guards to a little sitting area near the entrance. They all sit down. "Well, I'm an ice wielder. An ice mage, I guess? I was part of the Kallon group in Albany." Aaron had given them a briefing about the Kallon group before, and let them know that was one of their next targets. They were a group of enemies who all had powers, some weak some strong. They all got branded as soon as they were inducted. Like a cult. "Do you know anything about Kallon?" He asks.

Connor nods. "You're welcome. Are you stuck in there? Do you want me to get you something to drink or eat?" Connor asks.

Last edited:
Kai nodded. "They're brutal, we know that much."

Azlyn smiled. "Kai has been bringing us food, thank you. I would offer to train with you, but, yeah, we can't leave." She didn't want him to leave yet though. "How has school been?"

"Yeah. Well, I've been a member for awhile but I ran away from them. Not because I'm a coward. But because I hate what they're doing. I want to take them down, and I don't want to keep bringing harm to people. I can give you information on them, things that will make them easier to get to." Erik takes off his backpack and opens it up, pulling out some papers.

Connor shrugs a little. "Fine, I guess. Boring as always." Connor says.

Last edited:
Kai took the papers and looked them over slowly. "This is fantastic. And that's incredibly brave of you. We owe you for these."

"How is your boyfriend?" Most of the heroes knew about Nito and Connor already.

"If you accept me here, that'll be enough. You don't owe me," Erik says seriously.

Connor blushes. Even now, he wasn't used to having a boyfriend and having a lot of people know about it. "He's doing well. We talk," Connor says. He was still inexperienced with relationships, this being his first real one.

Last edited:
"Well this us a dangerous job. You may get hurt, and you will have to fight." Kai wanted him to know what he was getting into.

Azlyn smiled and chuckled. "Well, talking is good." She glanced back at Mathias fondly, then looked back at Connor. "You should get back to training, not talking with the incarcerated."

"Don't you think I know that? Trust me, anything is better than Kallon," Erik says.

Connor's eyes widen. "But you're not incarcerated, right?" He was concerned. Was Azlyn that much in trouble?

Last edited:
Kai nodded. "Well, alright. We can take you around to meet the other members then, and show you your room."

Azlyn froze. Didn't he realize she wasnt allowed to leave the room at all? "Ah, I kind of am, since I can't leave thw room or be alone or anything...." She looked back at Mathias for help.

"You have a room prepared?" Erik is confused for a moment. "Oh. You probably have several prepared for new people, right?" Erik asks.

"O-oh. I'm sorry, it just kind of sounded like you were in really big trouble the way you said it," Connor says, frowning. "We're staying here by our own will, to protect the others. They wanted Azlyn separated from everyone and agreed to let us just stay here," Mathias says.

Last edited:
"Yeah, they're always on standby, and they're also free for the use of immediate family of our team if emergencies should arise." Kai had considered asking Aaron for a room or two for his siblings. But those were for if a family member was threatened by an enemy of the team's.

Azlyn blushed slightly, since the topic was on her. "So, yeah, I guess I'm in big trouble, but it really isn't very bad at all. It's a good comrpomise for me to stay here."

Erik nods. "Okay, well I won't be needing those," Erik says. He quickly moves on. "When is your next mission? I will join it."

"Oh," Connor nods, feeling only a tiny bit better about the situation. "I understand. Okay, well I'll go train now I guess, let me know if you need anything since you have my number," Connor says.

Last edited:
"We don't know. But so far we haven't let someone new join a mission until they've trained for a few months." Kai noticed how quickly Everett changed the subject off of his family.

"Remember to train with Silvio or someone just to be safe," Azlyn called after him as he walked away.

"I'm already trained, I can do whatever it is you need me to do," Erik says confidently.

"Okay!" Connor says and goes to change into training clothes, then finds Silvio in the training room.

Last edited:
"Well we can see what Aaron says when he is able to get back to us." He didn't want to say how badly Aaron was injured. "Follow us, and we can show you the compound." Kai led him to the training room, where Connor and Silvio were working. "Neither Connor nor Silvio fight with us. Connor is too young, Silvio is too new."

"If Connor is too young, why keep him here?" Erik asks, not seeing the point unless they want to refine his skills and keep him for themselves forever.

Last edited:
"Well, his power is a bit erratic, being electricity, and we want to make sure he can control it so he doesn't hurt himself and others. Also he genuinely wants to help people, and this way he isn't trying to stop random fights." Kai recalled how they had first met Connor. He didnt mention that this was also a safe haven for Connir.

Erik nods. "Okay. How many of you are there?" He asks. He wanted to make sure the research he's done was correct. He also wanted to make sure he could meet everyone.

Last edited:
"It'll be six, because of me." Erik says. He walks over to Silvio and Connor, introducing himself dutifully.

Last edited:
Silvio and Connor both say hello and welcome Everett.

Kai mumbled to Jax, "The guy's damned determined to fight, isn't he?"

"Yeah... But for what exactly? Just what he did with them? I feel like theres more to it," Kai mumbled. Everett returned, so Kai asked Jax, "Who do we take him to meet next?"

Jax hesitates. "Well, we could have him meet Azlyn and Mathias," he says, not wanting to let him meet Aaron yet even though he's probably going to find out what happened anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back