• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

Jax nods. They walk to Mathias' room and Jax knocks lightly. Erik is ready to introduce himself, standing right in front of the door.

Last edited:
Matthias is the one to answer the door, as per usual. He was very surprised to see Everett and immediately concerned,even though he towered over Everett Was this someone to replace Azlyn? Or was some tattooed guy now here to be a guard over her? Mathias looked at Kai and Jax. "Who's this? What is going on?" It might have seemed rude to Everett, but Kai and Jax would understand.

"He's a metahuman like us, he wants to join us and we're taking him around to meet everyone," Jax explains.

"I'm Erik, and you are?" Erik asks, holding out his hand for a shake.

Last edited:
Mathias gave Jax a warning glance that clearly said Everett better be what Jax said he was. Mathias shook his hand. "I'm Matthias." He didn't want to offer more information, but he wanted to know more about Everett. Hed have asked questions, but he wanted to get back to spending time with Azlyn.

Kai said, "Is Azlyn there?"

Matthias just nodded and moved out of the doorway a bit. Azlyn had been sitting on the bed listening, and only now approached.

"Hello, nice to meet you, Azlyn," Erik says and shakes her hand too. He wonders why everyone is acting strangely. Their leader is missing, only two are training, and this couple is in a room alone together. Not to mention the man named Mathias seemed so hostile.

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you. Welcome to the team. What's your ability?" Unlike Mathias, Azlyn was happy to chat with the newcomer, if a bit nervous.

"I'm just a mage, and a healer," she said with a soft smile. Azlyn put her hand on Mathias's arm and said, "This silent bulwark here is our resident strongman, and in general close range fighter." Azlyn wanted to be as nice as possible to the new guy, so he wouldn't freak out on her if he found out about what the witch did to Aaron.

Mathias just smiled down at Azlyn fondly, letting her do her introductions for them.

"Interesting," Erik says. He looks at Mathias, then over to Jax and Kai. "I never did get to hear what your abilities were." Erik says.

"I don't really have an ability, but I guess you could say my brain is my ability. I like to think I'm pretty smart," Jax says.

Last edited:
"Yeah, you could say he's 'pretty smart'. This guy is a famous inventor. Stupid rich from it, too," Kai joked. "I'm just a shapeshifter. Nothing too fancy."

"That's cool," Erik says, though he really didn't seem to have a sense of humor and didn't even crack a smile as Kai spoke. "There are two more, correct? I'd like to meet them."

Last edited:
Azlyn looked up at Mathias, then at Kai, and didn't say anything to them. Instead, to Everett, she said, "I'll see you around," then went back into the room with Mathias following her.

Kai said, "Uh... Sure." He was uncertain about this, but supposed it was necessary for him to at least meet Leo.

Erik readily followed Jax and Kai to the medbay. They pass Jackie on the way, who is coming back to her office from the cafeteria with a cup of coffee. "Oh hi, a new face?" Jackie says.

"I'm Erik Peters," Erik says. "Are you a metahuman?" He asks.

Last edited:
Jackie smiled kindly. "No, I'm just the psychologist here. Well, psychologist, therapist, counselor, you get the idea."

Erik tilts his head. "Interesting. I didn't think something like that would be necessary here."

Last edited:
Jackie said, "Well, paramedics, firefighters, and police officers get consultation services, why shouldn't you guys? I mean, often times, you're fighting people legitimately trying to kill you, and you're trying to kill them. I also help resolve conflicts within the team so they can work together best." Jax and Kai both knew she were referring to them.

"Nice meeting you too," she said and continued on her way.

When they got to the medical bay, Kai went ahead to try to get Leo to come out of Aaron's room. "Leo, we have a new member, can you come out to meet him?"

Leo shakes his head. "I'm not leaving this room," Leo says, not trusting anyone who tries to get him to leave Aaron's side. They even took in someone new without Aaron's permission.

Kai looked over at Aaron, who was hooked up to so many medical instrumemts that Kai barely recognized him. He looked back to Leo. "Well we can't bring him in here. What do you suggest?"

Leo stands in the door, blocking off entrance first and foremost.

Erik glances into the room. "Hello, I'm Erik."

"I'm Leo," Leo says. Erik holds his hand out for a shake, and Leo half-asses a handshake then quickly removes his hand.

"Who's in there? The 8th member?" Erik asks.

Last edited:
"Yes," Kai said hesitantly. He wished Leo wasn't so standoffish. It was understandable, but the extent to which he was being hostile was concerning.

"It's our leader. Thanks to someone who's supposed to be on our team. I assume you've met her already," Leo says. If it wasn't for recent events, he would've graciously welcomed the newcomer.

Erik furrows his eyebrows, confusion being the first real expression he's shown. "The one named Azlyn?"

Leo nods. "Yeah. She did this to him," Leo opens the door more so Erik can see Aaron laying with a breathing apparatus and dozens of tubes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back