• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

"Is it a bad Thing? Like, yes, seeing what you did is horrible, but is it really bad to show concern for others?" Kai had his head cocked to the side adorably.

During the shower, Azlyn was practically falling asleep and would occasionally lean against Mathias, barely awake. Soon after, she was dressed in loose pajamas and braiding her wet hair.

Jax feels his heart skip a beat. "Uh, well no, I'm just not used to paying so much attention to other people. Isn't that horrible?"

There's a knock on Mathias' door, and he answers. It's a nurse. "Is Azlyn in there?" The nurse asks. She sees Azlyn on the bed and perks up. "Azlyn! We really need your help. We told Leo that Aaron would survive, but he's in a coma and we don't know how long it'll be like that. It could be a very long time, and once he wakes he won't be the same. He's dying. We can't patch him up so easily, please, please help," the nurse says urgently.

"Well... I don't know about horrible. But I will say it is a good thing to develop." Kai grinned, trying to be reassuring and supportive.

Azlyn looked at the nurse, then Mathias, and back. "I mean, I can try. But when I tried to approach before, Leo held a gun to my head." No matter how dead tired she was, she would try to help fix what the witch had done.

"You're too optimistic for your own good," Jax says as he eats.

"Leo is about to shower. If we hurry, you can help." The nurse says.

Kai shrugged. "Better than being too pessimistic to have fun."

Azlyn nodded and stood up to follow the nurse. She looked over at Mathias. "Sorry, but you know I'm not allowed to go anywhere without you." Technically she wasn't allowed to leave his room either, but oh well.

Jax nods and eyes Kai. "I guess so. Maybe you need to teach me some things."

Mathias nods. He already put his shirt on. "I know. I'm coming," he says.

"Well I would be happy to but you already seem to be on the right track," Kai said.

Azlyn didn't like that Mathias had been shirtless in front of another woman and she felt burning jealousy. She paused - was that the witch? She looked at Mathias for a few moments. No, that wasn't the witch at all. Beside the point, she followed the nurse to Aaron's room.

Jax smiles a little. "I guess." He says. He finishes his food in a good mood.

They heard the water running in the attached bathroom, and the nurse quietly shuts the door behind them. "Do your thing, you're free to touch him. He has a punctured artery and broken ribs, and we think his lung is bruised. It's bad. There's a hole through his chest, a lot is missing," she says quietly to Azlyn. She was the one closest to the heroes that would always help them whenever she could. Her name was Kenzie. She knew all about how the witch and Azlyn were separate people in the same body.

Azlyn nodded. This was the same nurse who had let her unbind Mathias when that awful manager was in charge, so Azlyn trusted her. "I can't do much in my current state, but I'll do what I can." Azlyn put her hand over Aaron's and set to work. She healed only the most immediate areas of injury as thoroughly as she possibly could, and she even pushed herself past her limits. Seeing Aaron in the condition he was in filled her with guilt, and she wanted to make things right as best she could. When she couldn't do any more work, she pulled away from Aaron and practically fell against Mathias, trusting he would help her. Once she could, she smirked slightly and said to the nurse, "Please avoid letting Leo knowing what I did. I'd rather not get shot."

The water had stopped running moments before Azlyn finished. Leo had heard the noise and left the bathroom, and now he stands in the doorway, looking from Aaron to the others and glaring at Azlyn. He had nothing but a towel around his waist. "Didn't I tell you not to touch him?" Leo growls. Mathias holds onto her protectively.

"She was helping him," Mathias says.

"Helping him? There's not much she can do after she almost killed him." Leo was talking in a calm, deep voice. It was quite scary. "Get away from my boyfriend. All of you."

Azlyn didn't try to defend herself. If he knew the truth,he would still be pissy, so why bother. All she said was, "Hate me all you want, but leave Kenzie out of it. She was just helping." She tugged on Mathias's hand and started walking away.

The next day, Connor arrived, because they all forgot to call him and cancel his training. Nobody is there at first, so he wandered until he found Kai's room and knocked on the door.

Kai answers the door. "Oh! Connor, hey, I'm so sorry, we forgot to let you know that training is cancelled today. There was a, um, accident." Kai didn't know how to describe it. "Some of us are still training though, if you want to train. I think Silvio and Jax are down there."

"Oh," Connor said, noting that this was the second time people forgor to call him. "Sure. But what happened? Why are so many people not training?"

Kai hesitates, wanting to shield Connor but knowing that in their work, that wasn't always possible. "The witch in Azlyn came out. She hurt Aaron pretty bad when he got in her way of escaping, and he's been in the medbay unconscious ever since yesterday afternoon," Kai says.

Connor's eyes widened significantly. "Oh...." On one hand he remembered what the guard had told him months ago about Azlyn potentially snapping, but he also remembered the awful condition Azlyn was in. "Is Aaron going to be okay? Is Azlyn... sane?"

"Apparently Aaron is supposed to pull through, but they wouldn't give us really any information. And Azlyn is fine now, she's with Mathias in his room." Kai says. He has something on his mind, but didn't want to seem selfish.

Connor nodded slightly. So Aaron had nearly died. That was very bad news indeed. But he sensed Kai's hesitation, so he said, "Kai? Is something wrong?"

Kai shifts. "Well, I was just going to ask, have you seen Nito or the twins lately? I've been texting and calling him, but he's pretty good at hiding when things are going wrong, so I was just going to ask if you've seen them, and if Nito is doing okay?" He was worried sick about his siblings for awhile now, since the hallucination.

Connor nodded. "Yeah, we were texting a lot just last night. Didn't sound like anything was really wrong, he was miffed at your parents but not that mad or hurt. He didn't mention the twins, so I assume they're okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back