• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

"You might be surprised how much a woman like you is capable of. Not her. You. Just you," Mathias says. "Think about it. You took a risk for someone you love, and didn't give the consequences a second thought. You're brave. Even if she is a part of you, you can control her. You basically made her what she is." He didn't like her constantly underestimating herself, but he understood it. He just needed to be the one to pull her out of this pit of fear.

"Oh. Well... I do think I like you. Quite a bit. But I don't want to get hurt, and I guess that's my issue, that's why I want to stop being afraid of something so stupid," Jax says. "I want to make you my boyfriend. I just don't know how to do it the right way."

The way Mathias said that the witch was a part of her gave her an idea. "Like an emotion, I have to control it. Like when I want to get mad I have to control it."

Kai shrugged. "Take me on a date and ask me to be your boyfriend is the route most people would take."

Mathias nods. "Exactly. See, you understand just fine."

"Hmm... what if, instead, I ask you to break up with your boyfriend and be mine instead? Since I'm not like most people." Jax reaches out to take Kai's hand gently. He figured he wasted enough time tiptoeing around his desires anyway.

Azlyn nodded just slightly. "It still won't be easy." She didnt want to make any promises she couldnt keep.

"Well, who am I to say no to such eloquency," Kai joked, even though his smile was soft and genuine.

"I know. But over time, it'll get better," Mathias assures her.

Jax smirks and lifts Kai's hand to kiss it. "Okay. Then we're boyfriends now. What does my boyfriend want for dinner?" He asks, tilting his head charmingly.

Azlyn nodded and nestled against his chest more, getting comfortable. As tired as she was, she couldn't sleep. "Do you think Aaron will hate me when he wakes up?"

Kai chuckled at Jax's little display. "Whatever they're serving that isn't disgusting." He hesitated, then said, "not to ruin the moment, but, maybe we should bring Mathias and Azlyn food first. Maybe Leo too."

Mathias thinks for only a moment, then shakes his head. "No. I don't think Aaron is the type to hate, even after something like that."

Jax nods. "Okay. We can do that, let's go together." He stands up to head to the food.

"Leo is. And I don't blame him, I'd hold a grudge if someone hurt you." She didn't want Mathias potentially attacking Leo for being mad at her. There was a knock at the door, and she jumped a bit in surprise.

They got a plate of meats for Mathias and a bowl of pasta and a plate of sweets for Azlyn. They went to Mathias's room and knocked on the door.

Mathias stands up and sits Azlyn down on the bed, then goes over to the door and opens it.

"We brought you two food. How is she?" Jax asks. Before, he would've ever cared enough to ask about the other heroes. But things changed since Aaron messed up with his powers.

Mathias raises an eyebrow and takes the food. "She'll be fine. Thank you."

Kai just smiled reassuringly to Matthias, and looked past him to give Azlyn a little wave, then took Jax's hand and they left. Back in the cafeteria, they picked up food for Leo, and walked to the medical bay. They knocked on the door to Aaron's room, where Leo stayed.

Azlyn got up and helped Mathias by taking one of the food trays. "I guess they don't hate me, at least."

"Come in," Leo says. He wipes his tears, because he just barely stopped crying when they came in. His eyes were swollen and red.

"Of course not." Mathias says. He sits on the bed and waits for her to start eating first.

Kai looked at Aaron, then tore his eyes away to look at Leo. "We brought you some dinner."

"I wouldn't blame them," she sighed as she started eating the pasta slowly. She wasn't especially hungry, but she knew she needed to eat, and that Mathias might scold her if she didnt at least try to eat.

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry. The nurses already gave me some food, I couldn't finish it," Leo says.

"I would," Mathias says as he starts eating only after her.

"Oh," Kai said, and set the food aside. "So, any update on Aaron's condition?' He didn't want to embarrass Leo by asking any questions about himself.

"Well, love, you have to consider - you wouldn't want me going around someone potentially dangerous, would you?" Azlyn spoke softly and watched him carefully.

Leo shakes his head. "Not really. All I know is that he's supposed to survive. But he'll only wake up in a couple days."

Mathias looks at her. "Well, no. Of course not. But you're not dangerous, the witch is. And she's not here right now."

"Oh..." Kai wasn't sure what to say. He definitely didn't want to say that Azlyn might be able to help, Leo would hate that. "Leo, maybe you should take a shower and get some sleep."

"How do they know that?" Azlyn asked softly. "She wasnt there at the beginning of training either. Please don't be mad at them." His protectiveness was sweet and appreciated, but she didn't want problems with her coworkers.

"I'll shower and sleep here. This room has a bathroom and shower stall," Leo says.

"I'm not mad. I'd only be mad if they were treating you poorly," Mathias says.

"Okay," Kai said softly, then left with Jaxon. They went to the cafeteria and got their own food.

"Well, I cant blame you for that, I guess," she said. She set her half-eaten food aside. "I just cant eat any more."

Leo shuts the door and sits back down. Jax gets some food in silence, actually worried about Aaron after seeing him like that.

Mathias nods. "Okay. At least you ate half," he says.

Kai watched Jax, then quietly said, "Penny for your thoughts?"

Azlyn grinned, actually feeling a bit proud from his words.

"I'm just worried. About everyone. Its actually pretty weird," Jax mutters.

Mathias smiles at her. "You're so cute."

"Yes, because it is so strange to be worried about your friends when they're hurt." He was being sarcastic, but in a kind, joking manner.

"Thank you," she said. "I think I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed." She looked down at the mud on her hands and jeans from when she had been sitting in the graveyard.

"Not really. What, do you mean it's weird for you? Or weird that they need to be worried over?" Kai asked.

Azlyn looked at him, then quietly said, "Why don't you join me?"

"It's weird for me," Jax says. "After that thing happened with Aaron and the visions, it's like a switch clicked inside me."

Mathias nods. "Okay. I can do that too," he says and follows her to the bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back