• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

They get to the pet store and Leo gently takes Aaron's hand, not meaning to be so harsh with him so he hopes he can make it up somehow.

Mathias eats his meat but also has a misplaced pancake on his table. He decided he'd try normal breakfast food once, but after one bite, he decided it was too bland and went back to the meat.

Connor frowns. That didn't sound like the heroes he knew. Connor goes to check Mathias' room but when he finds it empty, he wanders around from bathroom to medbay and finally to the cafeteria.

Aaron smiled softly and kissed Leo's cheek, then pretended like nothing happened.

Azlyn giggled and said, "Try it with syrup, dear, it'll be better." She drank more of her tea, then saw Leo walk in, and turned pale, even as a blush rose in her cheeks. She lowered her head and prayed he hadn't heard any rumors.

Leo gets a cart and finds a bunch of things they need, buying the most expensive brands and best quality food.

Mathias puts some syrup on the pancake and is still rather unphased but not disgusted. Connor smiles wide when he sees Azlyn and Mathias. "Hey!" He says and comes up to the table. "I finally found you guys. You wouldnt believe the rumors the guards are spreading about you, Azlyn! Also, why couldn't anyone call me and say hey by the way nobody's here, don't come?" Connor sits down next to Azlyn, looking at Mathias and becoming immediately jealous of his body/torso.

Aaron didn't care what Leo chose to buy, since either way, it was affordable for them.

Azlyn looked away, because she didn't want to lie about what had happened. "Oh, I think I know what they're saying," she said very quietly.

Mathias, to distract from Azlyn, loudly said, "We didn't know everyone was leaving either. We slept in late to be honest. We're probably gonna spend the restbof the day relaxing.

Leo wheels the cart over to checkout and is excited to pay. "Aaron~ grab the bags, please."

Connor nods. He didn't believe the so-called rumors, so he decided to not push that subject. "Well that sounds fun. You're not gonna leave, too?" Connor asks.

"Yes, dear," Aaron said with a joking smile as he gathered up all the bags.

"No, we're going to stay here. We'll probably stay in my room most of the day," Mathias said. He didn't want Connor thinking anything inappropriate was going on when in reality they were just trying to figure out how to help Azlyn as best as possible.

Leo happily walks out after paying and grabbing the rest of the bags. "Let's go back to the compound and set all this up then go get Kitty," he says, trying that name out.

Connor blinks. "Oh. Well, why don't we all hang out together? It would be a waste for me to go back already." He didn't want to go back home anyway.

"Leo, that sounds like a stripper name," Aaron whispered quietly. He didn't want everyone thinking they were picking up a hooker every time they talked about their cat and someone overheard.

"I agree it would be a waste, but Connor, I don't think -" Mathias began, before being cut off.

"Connor, you shouldn't be around me right now. Nobody should, except Mathias," she said quietly, deciding to just say it.

"Oh, and Sapphire doesn't?" Leo asks.

Connor looks hurt and feels like he's just being pushed away and unwanted like always. "Oh." Maybe the things the guards said about her were true? But then why was Mathias allowed to stay with her? His feelings were too hurt for him to ask anymore questions or even look at them more, so he decides to just go. He stands up and walks out of the cafeteria, finding Kai's room so he can just hang out there and wait for at least him to get back.

"Well, Ocean isn't," Aaron said in his defence.

Azlyn watched him go, then sighed heavily. "Great, now he's mad.... Maybe you should go after him. Tell him it isn't about him or... Something." She felt awful for having been inadvertently mean to Connor.

"Ocean is dumb and masculine," Leo says.

Connor sits on Kai's bed and goes on his phone, blinking back tears because he hates feeling alone and unwanted.

"So is blue! What about River?" Aaron had a strong feeling he wasn't going to win this one.

Mathias sighed, reluctant to leave Azlyn. When she insisted, he got up and went back to their room, put on some pants, then went to try to find Connor. He ended up knocking on the door of any hero who might possibly be in the compound, which was how he found Connor in Kai's room. He stood in thw door frame and said nonchalantly, "I don't recall you moving in with Kai."

"Cats don't like water, why all the water names?" Leo says, though he actually kind of likes River.

"I didn't," Connor says, not looking at Mathias.

"Because her eyes are blue," Aaron said simply.

"Ah, so you're just hanging out in his room while he's gone. Understandable." Mathias paused, then said, "Connor, what Azlyn said, it isn't about you at all."

"Blue is cuter," Leo says.

"Yeah, I got that. She just wants to hang out with you. And she's bipolar or something. I got it. You're just trying to protect me, blah blah." Connor was bitter even though he didn't want to be.

"She's your cat," Aaron said, giving up.

Mathias bit his cheek, then said through gritted teeth, "Connor... She isn't bipolar. She cast a spell wrong a very long time ago and now there's a witch that's.... Basically stuck in her head. I'm the only one that the witch can't hurt. And to be honest, I think I'm the only one she is okay with having near her right now. She's scared, Connor. It isn't about you."

"Yes, and her name is Blue," Leo cracks a smile and leans to kiss Aaron's cheek.

Connor didn't want to be the self centered teen, so he didn't push it. He just took it in and listened, then said, "Will she be okay?"

"At least we're done then," Aaron chuckled.

Mathias hesitated. "I think so. She's still really scared, and weak too. It took a definite toll on her."

Leo nods. They get back to the compound and Leo runs the stuff up to his room then runs back out excitedly. "Let's go get her!" Leo says, grabbing Aaron's arm and going to the cars.

Connor just nods and sighs a little. "I guess I'm going to go home now."

"Alright ," Aaron laughed as he got in the driver's seat.

Mathias sighed. "I would train you for the day, but I can't leave her alone. Can you work with your hand to hand trainer?"

Leo hops in the car and reaches for Aarons hand.

"I'm not really in the mood," Connor says, figuring he shouldn't be required to work if nobody else is.

Aaron drove with one hand for a bit so he could hold Leo's hand.

"Well we can't just send you home, and you can't train alone, nobody is supposed to." Matthias was conflicted. He wanted to take care of Azlyn, but he couldn't just leave Connor to sulk.

Leo stares at Aaron as he drives, thinking about how much he likes him, and how much he likes hearing Aaron say "I love you" to him even though he couldn't say it back.

"It's fine. Go back to Azlyn, I'll figure it out myself," Connor says. He was alone all the time anyway.

Soon they arrived at the shelter, and Aaron followed Leo in to pick up Blue.

Matthias nodded, knowing his priorities, so not trying to argue. "Alright. Just don't get in trouble." Mathias left and went back to the dining hall to get Azlyn.

Azlyn was sitting at the table with her head in her hands, staring at the table.

Blue starts meowing when she sees Leo, and curls up in his arms when he picks her up. He's grinning wide. "She's so clean! Aaron, look at how snow-white she is!"

Connor decided to track down his trainer and be productive instead of going home to sulk.

Mathias sits back in his spot. "Azlyn, are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back