• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

Connor smiles a little. "That's good," he says, but still feels super awkward. "Okay, I'll go now, I'm sorry," he says and hurries out of the bathroom.

"It's okay," she said as he walked out. She closed her cabinet, then her door, and went to her bed, sitting in silence for a while before finding a book and starting to read to get her mind off things.

Connor gets himself sorted out then goes to training. Leo's cat is meowing from his room, missing Leo.

Meanwhile, the rest of the heroes are fighting and winning pretty easily. Leo is shielding Aaron as always.

Azlyn paused, swearing she could hear Leo's cat. She closed her book and went looking, and heard the meowing coming from Leo's room. For a moment, she had been worried Blue had escaped, but no, she was just loud. Azlyn let herself into the room and was immediately greeted by the kitten.

Aaron is trying to help discreetly, using his telekinesis when he thinks nobody would notice - they hadn't told the others heroes about him yet, and he didn't want them finding out during a batte.

The kitten rubs up against her legs and purrs, wanting company even if it's not Leo.

When they take out the rest of the enemies, Leo immediately puts away his gun. "Okay let's go home, I miss Blue."

Azlyn smiled and picked up the kitten and held it to her chest. "Hi there," she said softly as she scratched under its chin.

Aaron chuckled. "First things first, was anyone injured?"

The kitten closes her eyes and licks Azlyn's shirt, happy to have a human hold her.

Kai is kneeling beside Jax several yards away. "Jax's suit is broken!" He says urgently. "His knee is bleeding!" The joint of the suit at his knee is split open, and his knee is gushing blood from a bullet wound and a shattered patella. In his suit, Coeus is telling Jax that the bullet is lodged in the liquid in his knee and his patella is destroyed. Jax tries to hold back screams of pain as much as he can, but when his suit collapses into a jacket and the small amount of support his leg got is gone, he can't hold back and starts screaming.

Azlyn grinned and said, "Come on, I'll bring you to my room for the moment." She felt weird being in Leo's room.

Aaron immediately drops any sign of calm and runs over to Jaxon. "Fuck!" He said, really wishing Azlyn was there. "Leo, call a medic! We can't move him!"

Blue loved the company. Connor was trying to train extra hard to restore his manhood after what just happened.

Leo immediately whips his phone out and calls, saying they need emergency help and Jax's knee is messed up. When he's done, he runs over and takes off his belt and rips off part of his coat to gently wrap it around his knee and fasten it with the belt, adding pressure but not too much. He figured even if he was able to heal himself, he should know basic first aid to help anyone else on the team.

Azlyn sat on the bed with the kitten in her arms, held against her chest, quietly humming to the kitten as she petted it gently. For the first time since the witch had taken control, Azlyn really wasn't stressed or nervous.

The medics show up minutes later, and load Jaxon onto a stretcher. Kai goes into the ambulance with him.

Last edited:
Jax is gasping and grunting in pain, eagerly taking whatever help the medics want to give him.

The rest of the heroes head back to the compound and get there around the same time as the ambulance. Everyone is concerned, and Leo feels bad that he was in a rush to leave when his friend was injured.

In the ambulance, Jaxon was given pain medicine and they work to set the injury. Soon Jax is in surgery, where the doctors are trying to remove the bullet from his knee.

Azlyn heard the commotion and waited in her room, holding Blue to her chest. Was someone hurt? Should she go? She had hardly spoken to the others at all since the witch came out.

Aaron noticed Leo's sadness and squeezed his hand comfortingly.

Mathias went right upstairs to check on Maven. He sees her with the cat. "Hey. You okay?" He asks, going inside and shutting the door behind him. He hated to ask her to possibly help heal Jax, but it might come to that point soon and he knows that. The higher ups couldn't afford to have any heroes out of commission. It wouldn't look good for them.

Leo looks up at Aaron. "I wonder if Jax is gonna be out of commission for awhile."

Azlyn was elated to see Mathias. She looked him over for injuries, then smiled and nodded, saying, "I'm okay. Are you? Is everyone else?"

Aaron quietly said, "He provably will be."

Mathias hesitates, then says, "Jax isn't okay. His knee is messed up badly," Mathias says.

Leo frowns. "As long as he has enough time to heal, there's no problem, I guess..."

"But his armor...?" Even armor could be broken, she realized. Was that why Mathias was there? No, he probably also wanted to check on her, but if Jax needed help, then she had to offer any assistance she could. "I'm not quite up to speed yet, but I can try and help speed the healing process along."

"Sure, if we can make him sit still that long," Aaron said with exasperation.

"I don't want you pushing yourself, Azlyn." Mathias says firmly.

"He'll probably get to working on his suit as soon as he's conscious again," Leo says.

"I understand, and I promise I won't push myself too hard. But I'm still part of this team, and I need to contribute somehow. Right now, my abilities are needed." Azlyn's voice was soft and even. She knew what she had to do and she was okay with it. "Is he in surgery?"

"Perhaps they should keep him sedated for extra long," Aaron joked.

Mathias nods. "They have to get the bullet out of his knee cap," Mathias says.

"Funny," Leo says. He rolls his eyes at Aaron but smiles.

Azlyn nodded. "Right, then we have time, it's best to let it be removed surgically." She looked down at Blue, then back up to Mathias, and explained, "She was crying in Leo's room so I brought her here." Azlyn didn't mention how she had also wanted the company and the comfort.

"I would pay them, it means he would have to shut up," Aaron said, even as Leo rolled his eyes.

Mathias nods. "Okay. But you should probably return her before he panics or something," Mathias says.

"He'll talk in his sleep or something. He never shuts up no matter what," Leo says.

Azlyn nodded and went to Leo's room, setting her down on Leo's bed, then leaving and closing the door. She went back to her room, and immediately hugged Mathias, pressing her head against his chest cutely.

Aaron outright laughed. "You're right, it's hopeless!"

"No," Azlyn said quietly. "But if you are, we can get food." She simply didn't want to be alone.

Aaron nodded. "Okay, we're useless for Jax anyway."

"I'm not," he lied, just because he didn't want to make Azlyn uncomfortable by going downstairs.

"Sadly, that's true," Leo says. He jogs up the stairs and walks to his room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back