• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

Aaron looked down at Leo and gritted his teeth to keep from just telling him to go and get the cat.

Azlyn smiled at his words of encouragement, then chuckled, "True. I can't believe the witch was taken out by a rock. What was she like, by the way? How did she interact with all of you?" If she slept, she'd recollect most of what had happened, but she wanted to know now. Azlyn also didn't know that initially the witch had bound Mathias with a comment about keeping him around for long nights.

"You think she'll be happy wherever she's going? I didn't even ask them what breed they think she is..." he says quietly, fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt and looking sad and cute and fragile.

Mathias shrugs. "Exactly how I thought she'd be. A bitch. Violent. She tried getting us to side with her and got violent and angry when we objected. Started attacking us. Got confused when Jax's suit could stand up to her. She's way different than you."

Aaron paused and put his hand over his face. "I can't watch you playing with your shirt like that, fuck...." It made him feel awful for not letting him have the damn cat. He sighed heavily, then said, "How bad do you want her?"

Azlyn chuckled. "Yeah, she's really bad at technology, side effect of being stuck in a book for hundreds of years. it's a good weakness to exploit, until she figures out a way around it. She didn't hurt you, right?" Azlyn looked him over. Sure, he had had a couple of bruises and cuts, but she figured most of those were from the zealots attacking him.

Leo looks up at Aaron. "I want her bad, but like you said, she's not fit to live in a military compound..."

Mathias shakes his head. "No. Didn't even touch me. The only thing she did to me was say she'd keep me alive to be with her on long nights. To sleep with me. Which is another reason you and her are so unlike each other, you wouldn't never said that to me."

Aaron groaned, and said, "Just... go get her. let them wash her first, and she'll need neutering and shots, and a collar, and... Jesus what am I allowing?"

Azlyn blushed and laughed. "Wow, she is crazy!" The laughed became a bit more awkward and died off as she thought, well, I can't blame her ALL that much.... After all, they had already established - she was attracted to him, and not a perfect angel. She went out on a limb and said, "I mean, I can't blame her too much, you are really damn hot...."

Leo looks up at Aaron with big, excited, hopeful eyes that make Aaron's decision so worth it. "Really?!" He says, putting his hands on Aaron's arms.

Mathias chuckles. "But you wouldn't objectify me like that, right? You built a relationship first. Which makes it okay."

Aaron doesn't dare to remove his hand from his face and look at Leo. "Yes, yes, go get her, Lord above how am I going to explain this to security...."

Azlyn nodded quickly. "Exactly. I love you, all of you, and she doesn't. She's also crazy." She hugged him around his waist, starting to feel better about the whole situation.

Leo hugs Aaron tightly. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" He says and rushes back to the vet, finding the same woman they were talking with before and explaining that he'll take her. They let him know that she's being bathed, and that she can get fixed when she's a little bit more well fed, and that they can microchip her and get her on her way home within an hour.

Mathias can tell from the stiffness of her body that she's relaxing a little more. He nods. "She is. But you are, too. The good kind of crazy, though."

Aaron followed slowly, and heard the last of the news. "Can we pick her up in three or four hours? Let her rest after everything, while we get a collar and everything else needed." He also still wanted to take Leo to dinner.

"You're right. I'm glad you like me anyway, though," she said quietly, starting to fall asleep against him.

"Of course," the woman says, eyeing Aaron and giving him a brighter smile than even Leo got.

Mathias smiles and kisses her head. "Goodnight."

Aaron noticed the look and put his arm around Leo in a cutesy way, showing that he was taken. He thanked the lady, then left, still with his arm around Leo.

Azlyn didn't even reply, she fell asleep immediately. A few hours later, though, she woke up with a gasp and sat up, not scared or startled, but surprised and processing a very important thought.

Leo is super excited, practically skipping out of the shelter. "Thank you, Aaron~ I promise you won't regret this."

Mathias is fast asleep and snoring lightly, his arm draped over her and he's looking like a sleeping big bear.

"You're welcome. Now, you have to pick a name for her, and we have to buy all of her stuff today. Okay?" Aaron smiled slightly at Leo's exuberance.

Azlyn grinned and shook his arm. "Mathias, Mathias wake up!" She had some great news to tell him, and didn't want to wait.

Leo nods. "Okay. Uhh. What about Blue? Or Kit? Kitty?" Leo asks, getting out his phone to look up pet stores nearby.

Mathias groans tiredly. "What is it, love?" He mumbles, still managing to be sweet even when he's dead tired.

"Something more original," Aaron said with a chuckle.

Azlyn loved heard him call her 'love' when he was half awake. "Mathias, she can't hurt you. She physically cannot hurt you in any way. And your flames burn away any dark magic, which is her speciality. Don't you see? You can beat her." She hugged him around his neck tightly, then whispered, "I dont have to be scared of, or feel guilty for, loving you anymore."

Leo looks at Aaron and narrows his eyes. "Okay, let's hear your bright ideas then."

Mathias wakes up a little more. "Why can't she? And why would you feel guilty?" He asks tiredly.

"Snow, Winter, Sky, Ocean, Sapphire, River, Belle, Rose, Lily, need I go on?" Aaron smirked, proud of himself.

"She can't because... Well, because I love you so much. Maybe we're soul mates, I dont know, but I know it has to do with how much I love you." She moved and kissed his lips lightly, then quietly said, "Now I know that she can't hurt you, and if she gets in control, you can keep her from going too far. But I mostly care that she can't hurt you. Now I don't feel like I'm being greedy and loving you while risking you. I can love you and it's safe for us both." She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. "I don't have to hold myself back anymore." By this, she meant that she didn't have to hold herself back from loving him and being open with him. No more barriers.

Last edited:
Leo gives Aaron a completely unamused look and just stares, not saying a damn thing and giving time to let Aaron apologize for being a smartass.

Mathias smiles tiredly. "Well that's good news then, right?" He says, yawning midway through his sentence.

Aaron smiled cutely. "You asked me for my ideas, there they are!"

Azlyn chuckled. "Yea, it's very good." She kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck, nestling her head under his chin. She realized how tired he was, and decided to just shut up so he could sleep. "Good night, love."

"Screw you, those are gay names," Leo says as he walks towards a pet store.

"G'night," he says, falling asleep almost immediately.

Aaron chuckled quietly, then said, "Uh, Leo.... I don't think the cat will mind."

Azlyn and Mathias woke up in the morning, after everyone else had left. Mathias asked a guard where everyone was, and when he found out he was basically alone with Azlyn, he was extremely relieved. Azlyn was relieved by the news as well, because it meant they could work on getting her strength up without having to worry about potentially being confronted. She didn't want to meet with any of their teammates so soon after they found out about the witch. First things first, though, she wanted to actually get a meal in the dining hall with Mathias.

Of course, they forgot that Connor was dropped off at the compound around that time.

"Yeah, well, her name is officially Blue, so get fucked," Leo says and sticks his tongue out at Aaron.

Mathias leads the way to the cafe, still in nothing but boxers.

Connor comes in and greets some security guards that are half assing their jobs now that the boss (Aaron) is gone. Since he couldn't see anyone else, he figured he'd just go to the training rooms where everyone usually is. Of course, though, when he got there he didn't see a single person. He goes to a guard and asks what is going on.

"Blue is a bit of a masculine name," Aaron said just to mess with Leo. He moved close and quietly said, "But if you're offering...." in response to the last part of Eli's statement.

Azlyn giggled, following after in her pajamas. This felt strange, but in a good way. Risky, rule-breaking, but something a normal couple might try. "Mathias, a guard might see you," she said with a laugh as they got to the dining hall.

The guard tells him that just about everyone was gone, but Aaron sent the guards a message saying that it was okay, so it was no big deal. Azlyn and Mathias were there, but the gyard advised Connor to stay away from Azlyn - "She might snap and kill you, kid."

Leo looks at Aaron and glares. "Back off, Harvey. It's new kitten time, not old man time."

"So? I don't have any body parts that they don't have," Mathias says with a shrug. He gets plates of food for both of them and carries the plates to a table.

Connor raises an eyebrow, not believing it. "Yeah right. Why would she do that? She's so nice."

Aaron pouted, but decided to stay quiet.

Azlyn sipped her tea, feeling better almost right away. She had never gotten anything with sugar last night, so she had to make up for it with carbs and sweets.

"Fuck if I know why, but she snapped and attacked all of them on their mission last night. Rumor has it she tossed them around decently too. She must have, since they wanted her kept tied to a medical bed. Mathias showed up and helped her escape the med bay last night, and I heard they've been hiding in his room ever since."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back