• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

"Good." Azlyn grinned and kissed his cheek and along his jaw, since she was feeling especially cuddly now.

Kenzie watched him go and sighed to herself.

“You’re very easily flattered, you know that?” Mathias asks.

Erik stops walking and looks at her. “Wait. I have a question.”

"Only cuz it's you," Azlyn said, almost like she was offended. She nuzzled against his neck a bit.

Kenzie perked up. "Oh? What is it?"

Azlyn cuddled up to him, feel in small and hidden against him. "In the morning, we can go see if Leo needs more healing."

Kenzie was rather taken back by the question, and wondered if someone told Erik that she liked him. "Well,you get a light, fluttery feeling in your stomach. It kinda feels bad, but good at the same time. And you want to talk to the person or just be around them."

“Okay, if that’s what you want. I wonder if he’ll be able to heal fast anymore,” Mathias says.

Erik listens, then nods and hesitates. “In that case... I think I like you. Not... not Marian, the witch.”

"Yeah, he should still have the ability. Whether that ability has recivered yet, I don't know," Azlyn said.

Kenzie didn't know why Marian was even brought up, but just stared at him for a moment and slowly smiled. "Well that's pretty good news, because I know I like you."

“Maybe this will help get rid of some of the tension between you two,” Mathias says.

“Oh,” Erik looks surprised. “But... why? I’m not special.” He turns completely to her.

"Maybe," she said. "I don't know. Especially when he finds out that we're letting Marian out, I dont think he will react kindly."

Kenzie stepped closer and softly said, "Yes you are. Besides making ice and all. You're a nice guy who doesn't give himself enough credit. And I am attracted to you."

“But maybe he’ll fimally be more okay with the idea that you two are completely different people,” he says.

He shakes his head. “I’m a bad person. And I’m selfish for even telling you I have feelings for you.”

"Maybe, but he can still be scared of being around me out of fear for her," she mumbled.

Kenzie raised an eyebrow and decided she had enough of him putting himself down. She sternly said, "Hey. I said I like you. I said you're a good person. I believe both things. Either you're calling me a liar or a fool. I have feelings for you. And I don't think it's a bad thing. And I don't think it's bad that you have feelings for me."

“That’s also true,” he sighs.

Erik looks at her sternly. “I’ve killed people for recreation, Kenzie. People that I was close to. Who’s to say I won’t kill you or my comrades too?”

Azlyn closed her eyes and pressed her head against his shoulder. "I just want all this drama to be over with." She even meant the drama with Marian.

"Because I think you're a changed man. And I think there is more to that story than you are telling me at the moment."

“Me too, love. But it’s kind of a slow process, unfortunately,” he says and strokes her hair.

Erik ignores her thought and sighs. “Let’s say I accept your confession. What happens then?”

Azlyn sighed and curled up against hin, seeking comfort. "And this is all stressful for you too."

"Well, from there, you could take me on a date," Kenzie said. "We could just be close friends, or more than that...."

“Yeah, But it’s more stressful for you,” Mathias says, not wanting to be the subject of a lot of attention.

“I don’t know how any of that works,” he says, meaning he probably won’t do it himself.

"I don't think we should debate it, stress is stress, and this isn't the good kind of stress." She closed her eyes tightly. "Thank you for staying with me through all this mess."

"Well... I can show you," Kenzie said gently.

“Of course. That’s what I have to do, I’m happy to support you,” Mathias says. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Erik fidgets. “And what if you realize you don’t actually like me?”

"That's the thing. You didn't have to stay with me. You could have left the moment that you learned about Marian, and you didn't. You've stayed with me through everything. Youre amazing, and I want to make sure you know that I appreciate every second of it," Azlyn said.

"Then we go back to just being friends," Kenzie said.

“Thank you, my love, you’re too sweet,” he says with a smile, happy to hear that Azlyn is so appreciative of him.

Erik doesn’t like the sound of that because he doesn’t think he’d ever stop liking her, and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to take that risk.

"I'm not too sweet, I just say the honest truth." She was starting to relax against him again, but didn't want to sleep yet.

Kenzie said gently, "I don't think ignoring these feelings will make either of us feel better, so we may as well try to work with it."

“You’re sweet because you’re so loving,” he says and keeps stroking her hair, half to comfort himself too.

Erik nods a little. “Okay... that date thing, let’s do it.”

"Thank you," she said softly, not wanting to argue with him. She nuzzled against his collarbone, trying her best to make him feel loved.

"Okay. Well, I can see when your next free day is and I'll take you somewhere nice, okay?" Kenzie hoped he wouldn't be upset that she was taking the lead here, but he didn't seem to know what to do.

Leo's accelerated healing returned gradually, each day getting closer to its previous speed. The burns left no scars, and overall Leo only stayed in the medical bay for a few days, much to Aaron's relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back