• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

“I think that’s very possible at this point,” Mathias says, rather proud of Azlyn for not seeming as scared of her.

Erik looks at her for a moment, then nods. “Okay,” He says and leaves.

Azlyn shrugged and laid her head on her crossed arms. "It might be. Not sure. Oh, well. You're okay, and That's all that matters."

Kenzie sighed heavily.

Azlyn smiled and relaxed. She heard the door to the main room open and closed, and figured it was Kenzie coming back from wherever she had gone. "Do you need any pain medicine?"

Silvio was back in Jackie's office again, per his scheduled appointment.

Jackie said, "So, are you adapting well to life at the compound?"

“I’m okay, thank you,” Mathias says. He has a high pain tolerance so the pain doesn’t really bother him, though he only had a little.

Silvio nods. “I think so. It’s a lot easier than it was before. I don’t even think about it much.”

"Good," Azlyn said. She kept watching him, then softly said, "I'm sorry this happened to you. I should have realized Morena was evil sooner. I think she was manipulating me the whole time."

"Well that's good. Are you still uneasy about having to kill?"

“It’s not your fault, please don’t be blaming yourself. It was all her doing,” he says.

“A little, but I’m coming to terms with it,” Silvio says. “I’m not afraid.”

Azlyn nodded, then said, "I'm still sorry that it happened, even if it wasn't my fault."

Jackie nodded. "That's good. Know that you still have options, also."

“It’s okay. Nobody could’ve prevented that or seen it coming,” He was trying hard to reassure her so she didn’t feel so bad for him.

“I know. I’ve talked to Aaron about it too,” Silvio says.

Azlyn smiled, knowing exactly what he was doing. "You're right. Now, though, you should just relax. Tell me, what would you like to do when you're healed?"

"Good! So, how are you getting along with Leo?"

“I... want to spend a whole day with nobody but you so I know nobody will do anything to you without my knowledge,” Mathias says.

“We’re fine. I see him as more of a friend than a brother, though. Sometimes I forget we’re related until I look in a mirror and remember that he and I look similar.” Silvio says. They’re a little more than just similar.

Azlyn blushed, the smiled shyly. "Why, that's a little territorial of you, isn't it?" She giggled and said, "I'm down for it." She rather liked his protectiveness, actually.

"Do you think you feel that way because you two were separated?" Jackie said.

“Good.” It wasn’t like she would’ve had much choice anyway. “When do you think I’ll be out of here?”

“Yeah, probably.” Silvio says.

Azlyn hummed quietly as she thought. "I'd say another two days. Tomorrow you can probably walk around a bit, but not much. Not out of the medical bay, for sure. The day after you can go a bit farther. After that, you should be good to go."

"Are you two comfortable with each other? No issues with your separation or anything?" Jackie asked.

“Okay. Do you want to come lay with me?” He asks and tries to scoot over without wincing in pain.

“Not really, no. We moved past the issues we had before all of this,” he says. He liked having a brother again.

Azlyn thought for a few moments. The hospital beds were spacious enough, even without his moving over, that it would be okay. And she didn't want him feeling stressed by being stuck in the medical bay. She nodded and very carefully navigated her way into the bed.

"That's great! Have you spoken to your parents since Leo contacted you?" Jackie asked.

Last edited:
Mathias rests a hand on her arm when she gets settled, satisfied.

“You mean the parents who gave me away? No, no I haven’t,” Silvio chuckles humorlessly.

Azlyn looked up at him and relaxed a bit. She heard the witch in her head. The witch was asking for a single hour out to stay by Mathias's side. Azlyn didn't trust her, though.

"Right just checking," Jackie said with a nod.

Mathias glances at her. “Is something on your mind?” He asks, having a knack for knowing when she’s lost in her head.

“I don’t see why I should, but Leo says he hardly ever visits them too. Apparently they don’t even know he’s gay,” Silvio says.

Azlyn was going to say no,but she caught herself - she had promised him long ago not to lie to him about the witch. "She's asking me to let her spend an hour with you. She said she was willing to wait til you fell asleep again, and she wouldn't move or make a noise." Azlyn said, shaking her head with a sigh.

"I didn't say you should. Some separations are for the best, after all," Jackie said gently. "I was just curious if you ever wanted to or felt the urge."

“You don’t want her to?” Mathias asks, not about to force her but knowing the witch did help them a lot. “Can’t you see me through her even when she’s out? She did help us earlier.”

Silvio shakes his head. “Never. Next question.”

Azlyn shifted uncomfortably. "Since I would be permitting her to use my body, I can see and interfere at any moment. I just... Well, I wish she had asked this when I sat in the chair, not now that I'm curled up with you. Oddly enough, I'd be a bit jealous of her being so close to you. If you're okay with it, though... Maybe you can talk to her and that could help things between her and I."

Jackie smiled wryly. "Okay. Are you making friends with the other heroes?"

Last edited:
Mathias nods. “I can do that. And I won’t let her do anything to me, don’t worry,” Mathias says. He hoped this idea wouldn’t go south.

Silvio nods. “Yeah. They’re all pretty cool but sometimes they mistake me for Leo. They’re getting better, though.”

Azlyn nodded. She moved to kiss his cheek, then laid down next to him again and took a few deep breaths. After a few moments, her eyes changed color. The witch glanced up at Mathias, then gown at the bed, and adid her absolute best to not move, and just savor this moment.

Jackie barely managed to succeed in holding back a laugh. "Well... You two do look similar." That was an understatement.

“Hello,” Mathias says, trying not to flinch or make any kind of sudden movements.

“Barely,” Silvio scoffs. “My hair isn’t stupid curly like his. And I’m more good-looking,” he says, though he was less muscular than Leo just because Leo’s had more training, and really they were equally matched in looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back