• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

Kenzie visited Azlyn, who she convinced to eat, but all Az would eat was unhealthy, sugary foods, so her mana would recover as quickly as possible. Once her shift was over, she changed into normal clothes and went to the staff room for some coffee. She sat next to Jackie, who she had become friends with weeks ago. "Hey there."

"Pretty good. Just got done working on Erik." She sipped her coffee,then said, " He's very emotionless. That's gonna make it hard for him to ever get a guy."

Jackie raises an eyebrow at Kenzie. “A guy? What makes you assume he’s gay?” Jackie asked, though she felt like it was a fair assumption based on the statistics in the compound.

"Well, besides the fact that the majority of the guys here are, he's very... Stoic. You know how you can kinda tell a guy is gay by the way he looks at you, or actually doesn't look at you. Like how absolutely uninterested he is? I don't know, maybe my gaydar is off."

“He came from a different background than us, he’s been told that showing emotion is bad. He’s not gay though, trust me. Maybe he’s acting uninterested because he distanced himself from feelings so much.” Jackie wasn’t allowed to say much more than that because of confidentiality.

Kenzie nodded slowly. "I feel bad for the guy. He seems nice, it's just so hard to get him to talk, and I don't want to be pushy."

Kenzie shrugged. "Not really, I wouldn't go that far til I knew he was available, or interested in me. Right now I'm just... Interested."

“It’ll probably take him awhile to warm up to anyone, but good for you for having patience,” Jackie says with a smile.

“Silvio has, actually.” Jackie says. He was expressing how afraid he was that something bad would happen to him next.

“I know. I think we should really upgrade our security system... and have tougher requirements to get in... background checks and all that,” Jackie says.

Kenzie nodded. "Yeah. It's weird. They're all trapped here all thw time, so the rules are strict there, but not super strict on letting people in? Seems backwards to me. He'll, Erik doesnt even have any place to go to, he's here all the time."

“He’s also in a pretty tough spot, we don’t know if his old group is after him or not,” Jackie says. “But you’re right. It is backwards.”

“Really? Dang, Aaron really wants to make them happy huh? Getting rid of a rule like that takes a lot of guts.” Jackie says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back