• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Generalized Interest Check: Looking for Partner

Silver Fae

Thesaurus The Pro Hero
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright time for an interest check- is anyone interested in, or looking for, a fantasy/action/romance partner? Because I am open. I only require that you don't use text talk in replies and that they're more than three words. I, frankly, understand not being able to respond with a full length paragraph every time you reply. I think it slows things down and the story often times gets bogged down by massive replies- so if you feel the need to give a short, concise answer than I'm fine with it- I do the same thing. I have my own worlds we can explore or, if you'd rather do your own, I'm fine with that too! Honestly, I'd love to take a back seat in a roleplay and enjoy exploring someone else's world.

Reply here if you're interested!

Also- Here is a little sample text of how I write (The first two are from the same rp I was in- I played multiple characters in a castle dungeon):

1. Idetta blinked up at the damp, dark ceiling. She took a breath- and nearly gagged. Where...where was she? She sat up, grimacing as her limbs screamed in protest. She rolled her shoulders and head, trying to work the stiffness from her muscles as she approached the door to the cell. She peered out, observing the hall, as well as the cell across from her own. She could hear voices- she wasn't the only one here... and the others sounded lively. She sighed, glancing back to see what all supplies she had. Not much- a thin excuse for a blanket, a bucket... and a stone slab for a bed. She could work with that.

2. A soft glow emanated from one of the cells near the stairs, and gentle, lilting song drifted down the halls, ethereal and soft. A woman sat in the cell, a faint halo of light radiating off her frame. She faced away from the cells bars, humming as she braided the waterfall of wavy, golden locks that spilled down her back and off the edge of the bed. She had not a care in the world, her mood as bright at her visage. Her head turned slightly as she observed her surroundings.
"...Well, this is a new experience."

3. Salem stumbled from the tree line as a root caught her foot. She was not an experienced hiker and the journey to this place had been a waking nightmare. While the forest had been average on terms of hazardous, her companions only made the situation worse. They were a curse on her entire existence. The spectres that constantly haunted her, whose ghostly hands stretched up from the earth, clawing at her legs as she approached the cabin. She swore she heard voices- but nothing was ever clear to her anymore. “I’m tired.”The thought floated up from the deep haze that clouded her mind. It felt slow, lazy, and distant. Yet it echoed through the foggy chasm in her head. Lately, it felt as though she was on the edge of something, and the only thing that kept her steady was a single thread. A string of thought so thin, so fragile, that it could snap at any moment. She was slipping. She could feel it. She reached for the doorknob, her fingertips brushing the cold metal, and she hesitated. She hovered as yet another thought surfaced…If- if they couldn’t help. Then what was the point…?No. Surely there would be someone that could help her. Stay positive. Stay hopeful. Keep Your Sanity.She took a deep breath and opened the door...

Hi! any age limitations for partners?
Well- not really. I keep things pg-13, especially for romance and stuff in rp. It's just a general, personal rule of mine. Also- sorry for the super late reply. I didn't see it until now.

Edit because this just occurred too me: But, you aren't supposed to be on here unless you're over eighteen 😂 So, like, I feel bad but I'd rather not rp with you if you don't meet the RPN TOS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back