General Tomfoolery (Or whatever you rascals call it)

I need someone who would be free to process everyones posts during the weekdays but still able to follow the specific rules to the letter.

This thing is still active? Why am I not getting notifications from this! AGH, what is WITH my notifs. Lately?!

I feel a little embarrasssed writing all of this, hooboy..!! So um... I have been inactive for quite a while (months actually I'm really sorry) due to reasons like school ,some personal matters (for the first few months of my absence) and the embarrassing part of me losing my password to this account!(Because I got a new phone) It took me a while to figure it all out and I'm REALLY SORRY. And fully understand if I am to be replaced due to my absence.

ayy i'm back get ready for some posta
it's like pasta but the joke is i'm neither a chef nor a writer

I could but can someone give me a brief summary of what has happened so far?
I don't want to start from the beginning because I think you guys have already gotten a bit.

everyone's characters woke up in a seemingly empty hope's peak beside a large vault door. they sort of introduced themselves to each other, some of them came to the conclusion it must be some practical joke, and then heard an announcement calling them all to the gym. everyone went to the gym, monokuma popped out in a bright pink mech and explained the rules, answered some questions, and affirmed it was totally a real killing game. i'm not sure what i'd need to summarize from those explanations, so you might want to read them here and here. then everyone split up around the school to fraternize.

that said, i'm not entirely sure how nana wants you to go about your introduction everything considering, but my guess is that he sort of wants to know what your character has been doing up until now (since they had to have been here the whole time). emrys' post here is a good example of how i think he'd like it done, but if you've got more questions or you still aren't sure how you'd like to proceed, nana will definitely explain when he can what he specfically needs, or i can do my best to help with anything i know about!

So uh, is that spot still available because Acilina is back and she's been messaging me.

as for this question, though, i'm not too sure! eero-prince coming back might have filled the slot back up, or we might have had two? nana will have to let you know.

Sometimes I just wished I can notify all of you at once because it seems most of you do not get notifications. To anyone that have received notifications, can you please reply? Also, please respond in your respective pms. I will be having exams so please send all your responses at once.

Acilina Acilina are you there?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread