General Tomfoolery (Or whatever you rascals call it)

Your posts are now open. On another note, it seems that we need to change things up because participation is a bit lacking. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Bloody would be nice but consider that it's barely been a day yet. Actually. Do you guys want to skip your day? I could give you your motives when you wake up.

Bloody would be nice but consider that it's barely been a day yet. Actually. Do you guys want to skip your day? I could give you your motives when you wake up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...not really, but i think that having us all regroup for that might help to regain some momentum, so i think that's fine.

maybe we could have our characters decide on doing one more thing for the rest of the day - whether that's talking with a friend or doing whatever - and just say they did that until it was time to rest, and explain the shortness that way?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...not really, but i think that having us all regroup for that might help to regain some momentum, so i think that's fine.

maybe we could have our characters decide on doing one more thing for the rest of the day - whether that's talking with a friend or doing whatever - and just say they did that until it was time to rest, and explain the shortness that way?
I second this notion. The Cinnabun trio will probably spend the rest of the day talking.

oh, i wonder what nana's new username will b-

I like that but I want to change it to a simpler name

56655972.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back