General Tomfoolery (Or whatever you rascals call it)

a simpler name

Ultimate Hope Bagel
So yeah. Just talk about anything here. Talk about politics, your life, that CK2 game where you lost because your son discovered that he likes men. You are free to talk. Just don't spoil about the RP

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, guys, please be courteous.

NO DR3 SPOILERS UNTIL I FINISH IT! 

Ok can we just talk about these member titles we all have cause as of now I am SHSL Dress code violation and just before that I was SHSL Houdini like these are amazing. 

Ok can we just talk about these member titles we all have cause as of now I am SHSL Dress code violation and just before that I was SHSL Houdini like these are amazing. 

You're welcome.

@TheDragoon @eero-prince @rusticyawn @Captain Gensokyo 

This hope side is the most evilest thing evil my hope is being built so much, because of how happy and funny this is so far all these cute interactions and then we're gonna get to the despair stuff and friends are gonna stab each other in the back, and I'm gonna cry like a bitch boy!

That's the point *Evil Laughter

The tears shall fall. I wonder what Nana-Senpai has in mind for motives :o

Wait for 8 more people.... UPUPUPU

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheDragoon @eero-prince @rusticyawn @Captain Gensokyo 

This hope side is the most evilest thing evil my hope is being built so much, because of how happy and funny this is so far all these cute interactions and then we're gonna get to the despair stuff and friends are gonna stab each other in the back, and I'm gonna cry like a bitch boy!

I know right! Can we just stay in the hope side and live happily,,,,? I know that can't happen but ahhhhh it's so sad that these characters may or may not betray each other soon,, these interactions are just so adorable but then you realize, "Oh wait most of these guys are gonna betray each other and kill" and it's just so emotional!! When the despair stuff happens I'm sure that I'll start screaming internally ;^;

Users who are viewing this thread