General Tomfoolery (Or whatever you rascals call it)

Sometimes I just wished I can notify all of you at once because it seems most of you do not get notifications. To anyone that have received notifications, can you please reply? Also, please respond in your respective pms. I will be having exams so please send all your responses at once.

Acilina Acilina are you there?

She might have just forgotten, since I told her she still has a spot.
I'll remind her to reply again, I've been helping her brainstorm OC ideas, so I def know she's interested.

a simpler name a simpler name Hi! I'm here yes, finally. I've been having a lot of issues IRL and no time to be anywhere near a computer lately. Between being deathly ill and in bed and taking care of things after my recent move, I've just been so buusy. Sorry for making you wait and never replying sooner, and thanks for waiting for me! <3

Ahh, I'm fine! I've had some weird unknown illness since I was a child. It's pretty serious, but it only comes up in bouts. I'm usually fine, but sometimes it spikes really badly and I have to fight to stay out of a coma. :c Buuut! I'm good now! Thanks so much for asking <3

Ahh, I'm fine! I've had some weird unknown illness since I was a child. It's pretty serious, but it only comes up in bouts. I'm usually fine, but sometimes it spikes really badly and I have to fight to stay out of a coma. :c Buuut! I'm good now! Thanks so much for asking <3
Wow that sounds bizarre. I hope you feel better!

..... woah. That's... pretty odd but hope you stay well! Oh and welcome to the party.

I would like to announce that P Peaceswore will not be able to continue this RP. I am very worried with the number of people who have already left. I think it is time to change things. New rules.

• Post only actions and speech in your RPs. It will help me to administer as there is less stuff I need to read through.
  • Post only on Friday,Saturday and Sunday. Those are the times that I will be free and it would make it easier for you guys to post as you are mostly off of work.

Do these rules sound OK to you?

Post only actions and speech in your RPs. It will help me to administer as there is less stuff I need to read through.

ah, like don't bother writing out thoughts or feelings or anything like that? not a fan of that idea. seems like it'd make things kind of boring.
the other rule i'd be fine with, though.

I would like to announce that P Peaceswore will not be able to continue this RP. I am very worried with the number of people who have already left. I think it is time to change things. New rules.

• Post only actions and speech in your RPs. It will help me to administer as there is less stuff I need to read through.
  • Post only on Friday,Saturday and Sunday. Those are the times that I will be free and it would make it easier for you guys to post as you are mostly off of work.

Do these rules sound OK to you?

I just noticed something.
Wouldn't it be okay if we just post whenever and you get to them on Friday/Saturday/Sunday?
It's kind of a pain to only be posting on certain days.
Also how would exploring, investigating, and otherwise work if we want to do that with other players?
Would we do that in a PM together with you or?

I just noticed something.
Wouldn't it be okay if we just post whenever and you get to them on Friday/Saturday/Sunday?
It's kind of a pain to only be posting on certain days.
Also how would exploring, investigating, and otherwise work if we want to do that with other players?

I have no objections for that. Talk if you want but don't expect actions to be completed

sooooooooooooo............... what now X3? what do we do once we leave a room? X3 i have no idea.

I have no objections for that. Talk if you want but don't expect actions to be completed

Alright, works for me.
What about my other question: Also how would exploring, investigating, and otherwise work if we want to do that with other players?

Sorry if my replies are a bit slow, finals are going on now and i'm ready to get the hell out of this Super Low Level Highschool.

Users who are viewing this thread