General Tomfoolery (Or whatever you rascals call it)

Just realized i'm probably the only person who has been writing their character's name with the last name first this whole time oops

Homogenized Homogenized
Acilina Acilina

Although having you guys join in might be iffy for now since there's around 16 students right now, you never know when someone might decide they're burned out on the rp or something. I'll have a simpler name a simpler name see what he thinks.

I just gone back from my grandma's house so thank you all for waiting for me. Otherwise, for good news, I just got off on a holiday so I will be here for the next 5 days

Ooooo...what holiday?

I've been engrossed with Skyrim and work so pretty good
Ah. A gamer. I just got myself a new harddrive for my PS4. So now its off to get SRW V, Batman Arkham Knight, and COD : AW with MW remake. (That last one is honestly cause I mostly play SP games. Would get BF1 but I can't play multiplayer. ;-; )

Well, school holidays.
Enjoy em! I'm in the middle of mine too.

My boyfriend was big into BF1. It looked really fun, but I'm not too good with shooters. I enjoy them but I expect to be the person talked about in voice chats. XD It also sucks cause I play Overwatch and I love D.Va. I need to get back into the Batman series. I had Arkham City but my 360 caught the red ring so that ended that sadly.

Also everyday is a school holiday for me....cause I'm not in school.

Also everyday is a school holiday for me....cause I'm not in school.

asia-thailand-man-sunglasses-point-smile-17016897.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back