General Tomfoolery (Or whatever you rascals call it)

Yes hi! I want in! Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been really busy this weekend and then had to deal with a clusterfuck of events last night! Thanks for holding the spot for me <3

welcome to both of you, Acilina Acilina and Homogenized Homogenized ! hope you guys enjoy the ride. (⌒▽⌒)☆
as a note to my group, i guess i'll probably post today or tomorrow, but since it won't add much, y'all are free to go on right ahead.

So, I feel sort of out of the loop, so I was wondering if anyone would give me and my friend a run down of what's currently going on?

So, I feel sort of out of the loop, so I was wondering if anyone would give me and my friend a run down of what's currently going on?

I only have a limited perspective from my character's point of view in the rp, but I can explain the best I can. Basically, the students all woke up inside a small, dimly lit room with concrete everywhere. They've all been to the gym and been introduced to Monokuma and the new killing game. Now, the students have split up to look around in various places on the first floor of the building. So, not many huge events have happened aside from that.

I only have a limited perspective from my character's point of view in the rp, but I can explain the best I can. Basically, the students all woke up inside a small, dimly lit room with concrete everywhere. They've all been to the gym and been introduced to Monokuma and the new killing game. Now, the students have split up to look around in various places on the first floor of the building. So, not many huge events have happened aside from that.

Oh, so everything has already started?
Is there a separate thread where this is happening?
And do we have some sort of CS for character creation?
I'm kind of confused how we jump in.
(A list of all the characters as well, maybe?)

Oh, so everything has already started?
Is there a separate thread where this is happening?
And do we have some sort of CS for character creation?
I'm kind of confused how we jump in.
(A list of all the characters as well, maybe?)

oh, sorry! let me see if i can't answer your questions. you can find anything i'm linking or any additional information by visiting the hub for this roleplay, which is here. most important are the rules, which are all here.

character sheets​

here's the character sheet and the example character sheet. when you're done, you'd send your character sheet in a private message to a simpler name a simpler name to be approved; nobody will see your sheet, but some basic information will be made available to everyone via the student profiles. you can view all of the student profiles here.

threads​

the main roleplay thread is available here, and the side story is available here.

the threads have been broken a little due to the update, but we can give you a summation if they're unreadable for you guys. captain gensokyo already gave a good rundown of the main thread, but you should know that the roleplay by default is facilitated through private messaging, unless a lot of characters are in the same room. you won't know most of what's going on unless your character is present for it, basically.

the side story takes place before the killing game, during our characters actual stay at hope's peak that they do not remember. it's basically a filler/fluff story. here's a quick rundown of it, but you won't be able to participate there until a simpler name a simpler name has some time to update it.

it's every character's first day at hope's peak, and they all gathered in the auditorium to hear the welcome annoucements - there was a short performance done some of the senior shsls, which most noticeably included a bright pink mech monokuma has been seen piloting in the main story.

beyond that, i don't think there's anything plot important to note, though the character interactions might be worth looking over. we'll have to fix our posts, i think.

jumping in​
a simpler name a simpler name will have to tell you that one! he'll do that for ya when you're finished with your sheets; you'll probably get a PM tracking your character's current status and some detailing about where your character is currently.

That sucks a bit but the door is still wide open for her.

Yeah :/
I'm really sorry for all the issues.
Neither of us saw this coming, but I'll do my best to get to her.
I guess if worst comes to worse, you guys can find someone new.
(or if I may, possibly, recommend someone if there aren't any on the waiting list? )

Actually, Homogenized Homogenized do you think there would be anyone interested to help administer this RP. I found out about how crappy my internet is and some more hands would help.

Also, I plan to be processing all of your posts on Saturday. Please be online then. If all of us are posting at the same time the rp would be smoother.

Actually, Homogenized Homogenized do you think there would be anyone interested to help administer this RP. I found out about how crappy my internet is and some more hands would help.

Also, I plan to be processing all of your posts on Saturday. Please be online then. If all of us are posting at the same time the rp would be smoother.

Did you have any specifications?
I would be interested, if you would take me?
I'm actually taking the Summer Semester off from College, so I have mid April - Sept free.
If not, I definitely have some people I think might be interested, you'll have to wait until I can get to them though.

Users who are viewing this thread