Other Gender pairings

Rareraven

I like to rp fandoms.
So can someone tell me why the do not like mxm roleplays? Do no one find two guys falling in love adorable anymore?

Do no one find two guys falling in love adorable anymore?
I'm not sure what you mean by "anymore", the looking for partners section is crawling with MxM requests, and has had them for as long as I can remember. Just from the first page there's 3 people outright willing to do it or specifically asking for it exclusively (admitedly, an unnusually low number, but still hardly "none"), with for some reason an odd number of people making no statements on their preferences in gender pairings, of which I will make no claims other than there is a chance they could be into MxM.

So can someone tell me why the do not like mxm roleplays?
Three reasons:
1. There are no female characters. I generally want to play female characters.
2. Probably because I try to avoid content with MxM in it, when I do come across it it's often in either comedic fashion, in some ultrasexualized manner, or someone trying to shove "representation" down my throat- which I know is probably not representative of the actual content, but it does leave a nastier impression of it.
3. I don't just like MxM- as a guy myself, the image of two guys making out or kissing makes me a bit umcomfortable.

Note- there is actually 1 kind of MxM plot I am willing to do for the right partner, but it's sort of cheating in regards to the gender pairing because it involves gender bending.

I have browsed the one x one interest section where I found a variety of request threads asking for MxM so I wouldn't say no one. I have played MxM but not lately as with my experiences a majority of the partners I had always wanted to make the story about the whole seme uke dynamic and nothing more like no type of character development or a story that didn't revolve around romance two posts in.

Hmmm I just can’t seem to explain what I want at times when I talk to others about mxm. I want to rp fandoms but it just seems that everyone wants to rp ocs, which I have nothing against but some people want to mix canon characters with vampires.

Hmmm I just can’t seem to explain what I want at times when I talk to others about mxm. I want to rp fandoms but it just seems that everyone wants to rp ocs, which I have nothing against but some people want to mix canon characters with vampires.
although I'm personally not into mxm just because of personal preference... man, I relate to the fandom thing so much. It seems like everyone only cares about their OCs and doesn't want to RP canon characters. There are a lot of people out there saying, "I want to RP my OC but I want you to RP my specific canon character crush for me!!!" and I... am very much not into that. Where are all the canon character RPers??

MxMs suck dude wtf are you talking about? its not cute!!!! >;(

jokes aside its all preference. There ARE people who play that. You just gotta keep looking. If you can't find anyone well tough fucking luck.

I try to accomodate our rp friends who yearn to play their female characters by giving them straight male characters.

Also the content of these requests is usually boring romcoms or oversexualized self-insert fantasies by the requester. This annoys me on a literary level.

Short answer: can't be bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back