• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Gears will turn (with No More Pretending)

The male let out soft painful grunts as she began to tend to his wounds. Jack tensed, but soon, began to relax, her sweet scent, a bit, comforting. He moves his arm to the side, showing two lone holes through his jacket, two small leaking streams of blood seeping through.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you..", he replied with a grunt as he breathed slowly, trying to relax as she bandaged the wound. "Sorry it turned out this way..", he said softly as he lied his head back.

He nodded, smiling a bit as he let out a soft sigh as she moved his head to her lap. "You know, you're very nice for an Imperial..", he said softly.

He kept his soft smile as he gave her a nod, turning his head to the side as he slowly closed his eyes, letting out a peaceful sigh.

A few minutes had passed and Jack is clearly knocked out, snoring softly as his bag laid beside him.

Within the bag, his walkie talkie began to make some beeping noises and static filled noises of a man, "Ailing Jack, Ailing Jack, where are you. Come in."

She picked up the walkie talkie and pressed the button on the side. "Jack is here. The raider crashed," she spoke softly, though her voice was shaky and tone urgent. "Hes got two gunshot wounds in his side!" She shook Jack gently to wake him up.

"Is he alright?", the voice through the speaker asked, "As long as he's not leaking anymore blood he'll be okay. I'm guessing if he's still here you bandaged the wound, or at least tried to." Jack grunted and instead of waking up, rolled to the side, still asleep as he refused to wake up. "I'm guessing you're taking a breather then? Your GPS tracker in the walkie talkie hasn't moved, the Raider crashing explains it."

"Uuuh, that's what I was hoping to ask you", the voice replied, a little worried now. "Jack was able to maneuver the raider to crash in an old abandoned part of Haven, he was able to do that much, but the smoke won't be hidden for very long. We don't have any bases or outposts in Haven, I was bout to ask if you have any place to hide and go to." "The name's James", the voice said again, "But, since Jack calls me 'Mouse', the name's Mouse as well, I'm an old friend of his." "Wait a sec", James said as he realized something, "Who are you."

She hesitated, focusing for a second on the static coming over the receiver. "Regina Black..." she said finally. "I'm under cover a ways away from the crash site so there is a considerably lower chance of being detected, but there is a trail of blood. I'm going to let him rest for an hour, and then head east now that I've stopped the bleeding. Please, check in every once in a while James. Once Jack wakes up, you two can plan, but we'll play by ear for now." She could help this time around and she planned to. "I will protect him."

"Regina black?", James asked, "As in the guy that builds airship engines Black?" "Huh, well then, nice to see he's in good hands", he said softly, audibly able to hear a bit of a relaxed sigh in his voice. "Sure, I'll check in every once awhile for you", he replied again, "It's nice to see Jack allowed someone to watch over him, he's willing to die for this cause and he wouldn't allow anyone an inch close to him, but an Imperial, this is a different scenario apparently." A soft chuckle can be heard in his voice, "I'll check with you in an hour then, thank you. Please, watch over my friend for me, if he allowed you to even get this close to him, he trusts you then, more than you think." And with that, after a few short clicks and white noise in the receiver, the mic cut out, leaving her in silence.

Jack softly groaned as her fingers ran through his hair, softly touching against his head wound from earlier. He stirred softly, but then returned to sleep with no problem, turning his head to the side.

She examined his profile. "What have you been through to do what you think is right, Jack Archer?" She asked softly as she let him sleep. "How determined can one be?"

The male remained asleep, unable to hear her question, he remained silent with a few exceptions to a few occasional snores. 

After a few more minutes of nothing but sleep, Jack slowly awoke. He slowly brought a hand to his face, letting out a groan as he wiped his eyes, "What happened.. Where am I again.."

"You're on Haven. I couldn't say precisely where. James-we- Mouse has been trying to reach you."

"You're on Haven. I couldn't say precisely where. James-we- Mouse has been trying to reach you."

He let out a cough as he nodded, slowly sitting up with a groan as he rubbed his head. "I'm sorry to put this burden on you but, do you have anywhere we can go to without being caught?", he asked with a sincere apologetic tone, "If Mouse has spoken to you, then you should be aware we have no bases in Haven."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back