• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Gears will turn (with No More Pretending)

The male nodded with his smile before suddenly dropping it for a frown, looking away as he put his things up, "We should get moving."

She nodded. 

"Where?" A new voice came from behind them a man in his mid-thirties walked towards them after getting out of his selected mode of transportation. How had they not heard it? 

"W-who are you?!"

"Friends?", Jack asked as he stood up and reached a hand towards his sidearm. "Don't tell me you were being followed now.."

"I heard my fiancé was kidnapped and came to check the crash site of the escape plane you used..." he chuckled a bit. "But I see she hasn't been kidnapped at all." He stopped. "Now, I believe some explanation is in order on my side."

"A bit of one yes", Jack replied as he had his hip to the wanderer, his hand resting on the weapon's handle. "Fiancé?", Jack asked Regina as he looked over to her, "That who I think it is?"

"It seems so."

"ah, is she spreading stories now?" He stepped over. "Let me explain something to you about myself. The reason for everything that happened... I'm on your side. Her father is on your side. How else would he have a maid from the surface?"

Now that, was definitely a point in a direction he didn't see coming. Jack still wasn't sure whether to fully relax in this guy's presence, then again, he DID just appear from nowhere and is offering stories of his help. He slowly moved his hand away from his pistol, giving a concerned unsure look over to Regina, "What is happening."

The insurgent was unsure, being in unknown territory and with this stranger and Regina on the side, he was a sitting duck while his hands are tied. 

"He's your fiancé, what do you think we should do", he asked Regina, actually unsure of what to do with the encounter.

"It seems so", he replied with a sigh and a nod. He takes his hand away as he holds his hands in the air, "We'll play your little game."

Jack remained silent as he followed, taking cautionary looks around as he enters and continues to take his seat. Not a single word.

(*his instead of him... this is what happens when I don't read my posts...)

"your father is a member of the Silver Blade. Deeply undercover, but a member. He provides information and even designed the Aurora to have several escape routes and easy to engage autopilot to help the raiders. He joined the organization after the Airship disaster that killed your mother. He was sickened by how our society covered everything up. How they planted the bombs on the airship to destroy it."

regina's auburn eyes widened. "W-what?" Bombs? That was the empire that swore to protect them all...

The man remained still, silently facing the window despite the other telling the tale. He wasn't fully sure or unsure to believe what he was telling them or not.

> in case you never received, I reposted

"Oh I'm sure you do", he replied with a monotonous slight sarcastic tone, still keen on averting and fixating his eyes elsewhere, his attention mainly to the window.

"I suppose we have no choice", he told Regina with a sigh. As of now, the pair seems to have their hands tied and they seem to have no other choice. With a reluctant nod, he follows silently, walking downstairs.

There was a room. It was hidden pretty well from view and contained a table. The walls and ceiling were yellowing from smoke stains and the table itself had seen better days. A man sat to the side. He was very high up in the organization; someone who had spoken to Jack only once or twice to commend him on his work, but a recognizable face nonetheless.

"Who are you..", Jack said aloud as he crossed his arms, a peering look on his face, the male seemed curious for sure. "You seem familiar, I can't lay a finger on it..", he muttered softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back