• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gay interest checkk (Always open, always looking, kind of obsessed with D&D thanks to my lady)

DuckPrince

Bird & Horse lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's been a long time since I've been on here..
I've fund myself with a lot of time on my hands and not many ways to curb my daily growing anxiety lol
I live in Europe (UTC +2) and I.. like to think I'm decent at this rping shtick, I've been doing it for a long time lol

I read a ton of reincarnation manga and so on and so forth, and thanks to my girlfriend, I have become a D&D dice goblin (I am new to it tho..)
The main kind of roles I roleplay is usually of bottoms and submissives and mainly males (being a trans person not that far into the process even after 2 years, my dysphoria rping females is pretty bad) I do do(hehe) things like gender-fluid, trans, cis, etc characters though.
I have a new character for every rp, so I'm open to any kind of pairing you might dish out, the more ideas, the better. I do like character sheets, I'm super bad with names and I forget information easily so basic info of characters is very welcome to me.

If you might be interested, feel free to PM(DM?) me. I like to think I'm friendly, although I do get nervous or intimidated sometimes c:
Oh, I should mention that.. although I feel bad (because I remember how unfair it was), I'd appreciate if only people over 18 message me.. I'm 20 as of when this thread has been made...I'd enjoy getting to know more people my age or older.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back