• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝒢arden ℒovers. ♥

; fantome

ᴄᴀʟɪᴄᴏ □ ᴄᴀᴛ
[div class=variables]
[div class=box] [div class=line]—
[div class=line]—
[div class=line]—[/div] [div class=line2]—[/div] [/div]
[div class="title title5 show"]fantome's atelier.
[div class="title title1"]keep in mind.[/div] [div class="title title2"]original ideas.[/div] [div class="title title3"]smol idea prompts.[/div] [div class="title title4"]the end.[/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents05 show"] what's that alluring scent? [div class=tag]come closer, won't you?
no, closer. give me a proper look at you, mio dolce. ahem! i'm fantome, your sadomaschistic host and i'm looking for a victim or two to delve into━take that how you want to.

warmth and fervor danced across his most intimate parts, trashing every remnant of delicacy and replacing it with an almost impatient appetite for...

me? oh, that. i'm an advanced writer with no gender preference, i'll happily write as either gender but do keep in mind that because of that quality, i often play the male. that being said, even i would appreciate the opportunity to dust out a female here and there. i am currently not interested in novella length stories unless they occur naturally. my ideal partner understands that i am more focused on keeping the story going and happy to settle down with a minimum of 3 - 5 paragraphs per reply, should the response be appropriate. i will always give you quality replies. [/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"] [div class=tag]01.[/div] i am not typically a vanilla writer and i do enjoy a darker tone to my stories, if it makes sense for the plot. if you are particularly sensitive to anything even relatively dark, please do not reach out to me.

[div class=tag]02.[/div] though i am open to all pairings, i have 90% m x m pairings and... because of that i would like to stick to f / f and m / f pairings. i hope you understand but i need a new flavor every now and then!

[div class=tag]03.[/div] i don't care if we're friends outside of us writing together so if you're absolutely keen on having a friend through ooc, i might not be your person. if we click, we click. if not, don't force it? can't we just like... enjoy writing together?

[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"] ( dark. eerie. suspense. toxic romance. mystery. 90's japan or other )
bird screams after midnight : amateur model x established photographer except the photographer is developing an obsession for our model and is willing to do anything to keep them together. a slow burn psychological thriller delving into a world of nightmarish passion and obsession.

( crime. dark. suspense. romance. mystery. 90's japan or other )
beautiful, empty eyes : when a detective is assigned to investigate a murder scene, he’s shocked to find the victim… still alive. she’s familiar & it isn’t long before he realizes who she is━his childhood friend, his first love. feeling responsible for her safety, the two stick close, working together to solve the string of vicious murders. but something is… off. Something about her is... different and subtly eerie. forgetting memories they shared. suddenly liking things she used to hate. feeling like a different person, in a body that feels familiar to him.

( angst. romance. betrayal. drama. slice of life )
betraying the cute barista : muse a is a barista at a local coffee shop and has the biggest crush on one of their regulars, muse b. he writes her a cute poem with things he's noticed about her since she's started coming in and in the end, asks her out in a date. that night, muse b reads the note and finds it extremely cringe. she's used to being swooned over so she thinks nothing of it and trashes it. however, her twin sister muse c reads the letter and feels bad for the guy. not only is the poem extremely well written but it's heartfelt. she decides she'll pretend to be her sister and fill in for her for just one date. just one! but when she finds out he's the son of someone important that can hugely benefit her ( we'll come up with this together ) she's conflicted. maybe if she just pretends to be her sister long enough to get what she needs then... [/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"] feudal / edo : ( commoner x prince / princess ) ( geisha x samurai ) ( ronin x prostitute ) ( yokai x human )
futuristic : ( starlet x mafia member ) ( detective x criminal ) ( duo team of agents with cybernetics / abilities ) ( soft hearted cop x civilian ) victorian / gothic : ( old vampire x new vampire they just bit ) ( vampire prince x human princess ) ( artist x handsome muse that she starts having an affair with )
studio ghibli : ( howl's moving castle ) ( kiki's delivery service ) ( spirited away )
other : ( bestfriend x bestfriend ) ( ex bully x bullied ) ( popular x unpopular ) ( bad girl x good boy ) ( neighbor x neighbor ) ( wolf children ) ( romance / slice of life in korea )
diabolik lovers : ( azusa x oc ) ( ayato x oc ) ( kanato x oc ) ( our own version )
kamisama kiss : ( mizuki x oc ) ( tomoe x oc )
samurai champloo : ( mugen x oc ) ( jin x oc ) [/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents04"] a small sample :

His angel.

Soiled and saturated in a coat of distress and red. A crime, that his princess be curled up within herself, tears and ichor decorating her visage like a curtain of violence. Sasha’s stomach churned, something nauseous and dense rising to his throat and sending hot flashes of something lethal across the details of his face. He softened upon approaching her━dark to light━ and couldn’t pull her into his arms like he would’ve because of the handcuffs. “Ryan…”

He sounded almost breathless, like the jog to her had winded him. But really, it wasn’t that at all. It was her state. Her messy, tangled hair. The blood streaking her face. The fear that pooled in her big, beautiful eyes and asked to be caressed. To be held dear, like something fragile that needed to be protected. The more he saw in vivid detail, the less he had to say. He was taking her in, like a lone survivor approaching a battle field of corpses, only able to gawk in... horror. [/div] [/div] [/div]
[div class="tab1"][div class="icon icon1"]
[/div] [div class="tab2"][div class="icon icon2"][/div][/div] [div class="tab3"][div class="icon icon3"][/div][/div] [div class="tab4"][div class="icon icon4"][/div][/div] [div class="tab5"][div class="icon icon5"][/div][/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; --color: #e6d46e; [/class] [class=tag] color: var(--color); display: inline; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; text-align: right; width: 300px; opacity: 0; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=link2] color: #999; display: inline-block; font-size: 20px; font-family: Raleway; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class name=link2 state=hover] color: var(--color); transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=tab1] height: 30px; width: 30px; margin: auto; position: relative; left: -50px; transition: .5s ease; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab2] height: 30px; width: 30px; margin: auto; position: relative; left: -50px; transition: .5s ease; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab3] height: 30px; width: 30px; margin: auto; position: relative; left: -50px; transition: .5s ease; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab4] height: 30px; width: 30px; margin: auto; position: relative; left: -50px; transition: .5s ease; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab5] height: 30px; width: 30px; margin: auto; position: relative; left: -50px; transition: .5s ease; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=slide1] left: 0px; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=slide2] left: 0px; transition: .5s ease; transition-delay: 0.3s; [/class] [class=slide3] left: 0px; transition: .5s ease; transition-delay: .6s; [/class] [class=slide4] left: 0px; transition: .5s ease; transition-delay: .9s; [/class] [class=slide5] left: 0px; transition: .5s ease; transition-delay: 1.2s; [/class] [class=icon] height: 30px; width: 30px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid #eee; border-radius: 100%; background: #fff; color: #ccc; font-size: 13px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 2px; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class name=icon state=hover] color: var(--color); border: 1px solid var(--color); transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=selectedTab] background: var(--color); border: 1px solid var(--color); color: #fff; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class name=selectedTab state=hover] background: var(--color); border: 1px solid var(--color); color: #fff; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=box] width: 60px; height: 50px; position: relative; text-align: center; color: #ddd; left: -20px; top: -15px; font-family: Raleway; font-weight: bold; line-height: 10px; padding-top: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; position: relative; transition: .5s ease; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=line] font-size: 25px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 0px; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=line2] font-size: 25px; position: relative; top: 9px; left: -100px; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=slide] left: 0px; color: var(--color); transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=rotate] transform: rotate(90deg); line-height: 0px; color: var(--color); left: 3px; top: 15px; transition: .5s ease; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 1s ease; width: 360px; background: #fff; height: 310px; overflow-y: auto; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=box on=mouseenter] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass rotate line) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide line2) [/script] [script class=box on=mouseleave] if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass rotate line) if (eq ${open} 0) (removeClass slide line2) [/script] [script class=box on=click] if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide1 tab1) (removeClass slide1 tab1) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide2 tab2) (removeClass slide2 tab2) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide3 tab3) (removeClass slide3 tab3) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide4 tab4) (removeClass slide4 tab4) if (eq ${open} 0) (addClass slide5 tab5) (removeClass slide5 tab5) if (eq ${open} 0) (set open 1) (set open 0) [/script] [script class=icon1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass show title1 removeClass show title5 removeClass show title2 removeClass show title3 removeClass show title4 addClass selectedTab icon1 removeClass selectedTab icon2 removeClass selectedTab icon3 removeClass selectedTab icon4 removeClass selectedTab icon5 [/script] [script class=icon2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass show title2 removeClass show title1 removeClass show title5 removeClass show title3 removeClass show title4 addClass selectedTab icon2 removeClass selectedTab icon1 removeClass selectedTab icon3 removeClass selectedTab icon4 removeClass selectedTab icon5 [/script] [script class=icon3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass show title3 removeClass show title1 removeClass show title2 removeClass show title5 removeClass show title4 addClass selectedTab icon3 removeClass selectedTab icon1 removeClass selectedTab icon2 removeClass selectedTab icon4 removeClass selectedTab icon5 [/script] [script class=icon4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass show title4 removeClass show title1 removeClass show title2 removeClass show title3 removeClass show title5 addClass selectedTab icon4 removeClass selectedTab icon1 removeClass selectedTab icon2 removeClass selectedTab icon3 removeClass selectedTab icon5 [/script] [script class=icon5 on=click] addClass show tabContents05 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass show title5 removeClass show title1 removeClass show title2 removeClass show title3 removeClass show title4 addClass selectedTab icon5 removeClass selectedTab icon1 removeClass selectedTab icon2 removeClass selectedTab icon3 removeClass selectedTab icon4 [/script]

Last edited:
mobile friendly version :

what's that alluring scent? come closer, won't you?no, closer. give me a proper look at you, mio dolce. ahem! i'm fantome, your sadomaschistic host and i'm looking for a victim or two to delve into━take that how you want to. || warmth and fervor danced across his most intimate parts, trashing every remnant of delicacy and replacing it with an almost
impatient appetite for...

me? oh, that. i'm an advanced writer with no gender preference, i'll happily write as either gender but do keep in mind that because of that quality, i often play the male. that being said, even i would appreciate the opportunity to dust out a female here and there. i am currently not interested in novella length stories unless they occur naturally. my ideal partner understands that i am more focused on keeping the story going and happy to settle down with a minimum of 3 - 5 paragraphs per reply, should the response be appropriate.
i will always give you quality replies.

about me :

01. i am not typically a vanilla writer and i do enjoy a darker tone to my stories, if it makes sense for the plot. if you are particularly sensitive to anything even relatively dark, please do not reach out to me.
02.though i am open to all pairings, i have 90% m x m pairings and... because of that i would like to stick to f / f and m / f pairings. i hope you understand but i need a new flavor every now and then!
03. i don't care if we're friends outside of us writing together so if you're absolutely keen on having a friend through ooc, i might not be your person. if we click, we click. if not, don't force it? can't we just like... enjoy writing together?

original ideas :

( dark. eerie. suspense. toxic romance. mystery. 90's japan or other )
bird screams after midnight : amateur model x established photographer except the photographer is developing an obsession for our model and is willing to do anything to keep them together. a slow burn psychological thriller delving into a world of nightmarish passion and obsession.

( crime. dark. suspense. romance. mystery. 90's japan or other )
beautiful, empty eyes : when a detective is assigned to investigate a murder scene, he’s shocked to find the victim… still alive. she’s familiar & it isn’t long before he realizes who she is━his childhood friend, his first love. feeling responsible for her safety, the two stick close, working together to solve the string of vicious murders. but something is… off. Something about her is... different and subtly eerie. forgetting memories they shared. suddenly liking things she used to hate. feeling like a different person, in a body that feels familiar to him.

( angst. romance. betrayal. drama. slice of life )
betraying the cute barista : muse a is a barista at a local coffee shop and has the biggest crush on one of their regulars, muse b. he writes her a cute poem with things he's noticed about her since she's started coming in and in the end, asks her out in a date. that night, muse b reads the note and finds it extremely cringe. she's used to being swooned over so she thinks nothing of it and trashes it. however, her twin sister muse c reads the letter and feels bad for the guy. not only is the poem extremely well written but it's heartfelt. she decides she'll pretend to be her sister and fill in for her for just one date. just one! but when she finds out he's the son of someone important that can hugely benefit her ( we'll come up with this together ) she's conflicted. maybe if she just pretends to be her sister long enough to get what she needs then...

list ideas :

feudal / edo : ( commoner x prince / princess ) ( geisha x samurai ) ( ronin x prostitute ) ( yokai x human ) futuristic : ( starlet x mafia member ) ( detective x criminal ) ( duo team of agents with cybernetics / abilities ) ( soft hearted cop x civilian ) victorian / gothic : ( old vampire x new vampire they just bit ) ( vampire prince x human princess ) ( artist x handsome muse that she starts having an affair with ) studio ghibli : ( howl's moving castle ) ( kiki's delivery service ) ( spirited away ) other : ( bestfriend x bestfriend ) ( ex bully x bullied ) ( popular x unpopular ) ( bad girl x good boy ) ( neighbor x neighbor ) ( wolf children ) ( romance / slice of life in korea ) diabolik lovers : ( azusa x oc ) ( ayato x oc ) ( kanato x oc ) ( our own version ) kamisama kiss : ( mizuki x oc ) ( tomoe x oc ) samurai champloo : ( mugen x oc ) ( jin x oc )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back