• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

He leaned back tiredly and held her a little closer while they waited for their flight to be called for boarding. He couldn't help but feel that she was still a little angry with him even if she wasn't going to admit it out loud.

Fae lays her head on his shoulder and curls uo agaidnt him. She closes her eyes, but opens them quickly so she wouldn't fall asleep. She sighs soflty and wraps an arm around him.

He smiled and yawned some getting up when finally they were able to board the plane and he took her to their seats, getting settled in and winked over at her before very quickly falling asleep really not wanting to be awake fr take off

He woke up halfway through the flight with still another five hours to go and Fae draped across him just smiling at her some and caught the attention of s steward then asked for a couple drinks before gently waking her up.

Fae rubs her eyes and yawns softly. She takes her headphones out and looks up at him. "hmm?" She mutmurd and sits up. She turns her phone off and stretches.

He smiled and kissed her head. “You were crushing my legs.” He chuckled quietly lifting the arm rest some more and held her closer tiredly.

He smiled resting his head against hers. “I love you.” He whispered. “I just ordered you some water and a coke.” He told her quietly rubbing her back.

He smiled watching her. “I think we missed food but we both know that me eating on a plane is a bad idea anyway.” He chuckled winking at her.

Fae laughs softly and shakes her head. She kisses his knuckles and glances up at him. "Do you know how much longer we have on the flight?"She asks soflty.

He smiled tiredly and watched her some nodding to her. “You’re like a little radiator.” He smiled and kissed her head happily. Inhaling her familiar smell and letting it comfort him.

He smiled at her playing with her hands gently. “I am gonna find you a nice wedding ring if it’s the last thing I do.” He murmured rubbing her shoulders gently.

Fae smiles and kisses his cheek softly. "I like this one."She murmjrs soflty ans lays her head on his shoukder. "You dont have to get me anything else." She murmurs and smiles at him.

He smiled watching her some "I know I don't have to... I want to... I would give you the world if I could Fae." He murmured kissing her head, "Do you know what was going through my mind when we thought I was going to die?" He asked her quietly.

He chuckled some and shook his head "Genius... You are a genius." He teased gently then paused "I was thinking about you having to carry on.... I was hoping that either someone would come and love you at least half as much as I do but preferably more... Though I'm not sure that's possible... And I just wanted you to be happy." He murmured

Fae laughs sofltg but get serious when he does. She caresses his cheek aoftly. "I dont think I cpuld ever love anyone as much as I do you...no I know I couldn't. I wouldn't have been able to move on. I love you more than anything."

He sighed some and nodded kissing her head and leaned back happily, doing whatever he could to pass the time until the plane came in to land in Chicago.

Fae smiles and plays with his fingers. She smiles when the plane finally lands and gets up, stretching. She heads off eith him abd goes to get their luggage.

He walked through the airport with her, getting their stuff and heading out to pick up their rented car, getting all the luggage in the back then got in on the driver's side and left with her, "Welcome to 'Murica." He grinned doing an awful fake american accent and grinning at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back