• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

Fae frowns a little and sighs. She hadn't meant it like that. She was just making a comment. She didn't mind gping back. She sighs softly and dumps her food out and goes to sit on the balcony. She curls up in a chair and sighd softly.

He went through the house one last time before going to get her. “Come on. We gotta get to the airport.” He muttered and walked out to the car letting her be the one to lock up.

Fae nods and follows after him. She gets everything locked up before heading to the car. She gets in without a word and lays her head agaisnt the window. She didn't want him mad at her, but she was afraid if she said anything she'd only make him more mad. She sivhs softly and curls up.

He reached over and took her hand while he drove, kissing her knuckles and chewing on his lip. He was too proud to say Sorry most of the time and he was trying to get the word out but as usual his pride got in the way.

Fae glances over at him and smiles slightly. She looks back out the window. She knew he was trying to say sorry and she knew she wouldn't get him to say it. She just wished he would sometimes. it would be nice to hear it every once in awhile, bur she knew it was best to just drop it. She sighs softly and turns on the taido.

He glanced over at her sighing quietly as they pulled to a stop light. “Sorry.” He mumbled quietly and gave her hand a squeeze pulling away when the light turned geeen and they got on the highway to the airport.

Fae looks at him and smjles slightly. She nods a little and starts listening to the radio. She runs a hand through her hair and lays her head on the window, closing her eyes.

He stayed just the rest of the way there noticing how worn out she was and parked getting all the bags out dropping the keys off witj the rental company and paying for that then went to get the shuttle to the airport with her with all the bags. “You gotta stay awake at least until we get on the plane love.” He murmured.

Fae looks at him and nods a little. "Sorry." She murmurs and takes some of the bags from him. She gets in the shuttle with him and takes takes seat near the back. She sits up and pulls her hair in a ponytsjl.

He slipped his arm around her shoulders kissing her temple. “You okay?” He asked her quietly rubbing her shoulder gently.

He frowned some but nodded and got off witj her getting a cart for all their bags and went to check in, got their boarding passes then started heading through security.

He kissed her knuckles and went to get a Starbucks with her kissing her cheek and holding onto her hand a bit tighter. “Youre very quiet this morning.” He mused.

Fae looks at him as they stand in line and bites her lip. "Sorry, just don't feel that talkative." She murmurs and swings their hands a ljttle. She steps up to the counter and orders her drink.

“Don’t apologise. I just wanted to make sure that you’re alright.” He murmured kissing her head and ordered his drink after her, paying then stepped to the side to wait.

He smiled leaning back waiting for his coffee to cool down some and just smiled at her tiredly staring at her and taking in every detail he loved so much. “You know I still kick myself that I get this extra time with you.” He murmured reaching his leg over and rubbing his foot down her jeans.

Fae glances over at him and smiles. She reaches over and takes his hand gently. "I love you." She murmurs softly and squeezes his hand gently.

He smiled and winked at her "So... when we get there, we'll pick up the rental car and head over to the house... Then tomorrow... You and me are gonna go do something, it's a surprise.... but it's gonna be all getting us ready for making the house our own." He murmured watching her. He'd organised it the moment they had decided on where in the US they would be settling

Fae smiles and nods. "Sounds like a plan." She murmurd softly and kisses his hand softly. She sips her coffee and glances around. She was excited to have their own home.

"I'm just glad I let you talk me into flying business class." he mumbled tiredly watching her happily "I was beginning to forget how hard those long haul flights are but being here has brought it all back." He chuckled

Fae laughs softly and nods. She tucks some hair behind her ear and watches him. "I'm just gonna be happy when we get off the plane. I've never liked flying." She shakes her head and lays her head on her hand.

He smiled and nodded keeping an eye on her "I know, I'll make sure they don't disturb you if you're already asleep." He murmured getting up when he saw the board change to say they had a gate number and took her hand to go to the gate to wait to board their flight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back