• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

“No. It’s alright.... jeez Fae next time someone tries to attack I’m sending them to you and your magic foot.” He grunted and looked up at her “I’m alright. Don’t look so concerned love it was an accident.... by the way the password is ‘Sam is the best guy in the whole wide world and I love him very much.’” He grinned at her.

Fae smiles a little and helps him back onto the couch. She still felt really bad. "are you sure you don't need anything?" She asks softly and curls up beside him. She lays her head agaidnt the back of the couch and watches him.

He nodded and smiled at her pulling her in close. “Babe it was an accident it’s alrigh.” He murmured kissing her head and held her close to him happily.

Fae nods a little and wraps an arm around his wiast. She kisses his cheek and lays her head on his shoukder. "What's on the agenda today?" She asks softly.

He smiled running a hand through his hair. “I don’t know. What would you like to do?” He asked her quietly playing with her fingers. “I have an appointment to go see this place tomorrow for opening up the bar.” He mumbled

He nodded yawning some "Maybe we could unpack a couple boxes or something I guess." He murmured though he wasn't exactly thrilled at the idea of doing work.

Sam smiled watching her a little and nodded "Alright... If you insist.." He murmured though he wasn't going to fight that at all. "Tell you what... I do have something planned... And it does require a little unpacking... The box labelled Fae's clothes 3.... There's a dress in the box, on the top." He murmured kissing her head, "I need you to put that on and get ready all nice at... 3pm." He told her quietly.

Fae smiles and raises an eyebroe. "okay." She murmurs soflty and kisses his nose softly. "I better head up now cause I have no clue where that box is." She giggles and kisses him soflty. She smiles ans cups his cheek. "love you.:

He nodded and pecked her lips watching her go while he stayed chilling downstairs a little while longer until he realised he needed to go get ready as well so he headed upstairs smiling seeing her in the bathroom and the white pretty dress on the bed for her while he got cleaned up and got into a casual suit, tidying his hair up some.

Fae smiles and hums softly as she gets ready. She goes to get the dress on and smooths it out. She smiles and pulls some heels on before heading downstaors around 3. She smiles at him and tucks some hair behind her ear.

He grinned some and kissed her forehead "Come on.. We got wedding photos to go get." He murmured to her happily and took her hand out to the car, getting in to drive there. "I figured these were pretty long overdue." He told her smiling

Faes eyes widen at his words and she grins. “Oh my gosh!” She exclaims and kisses his cheek. She gets in the car happily and holds his hand. She couldn’t believe they were doing this. “How did you even set this up?”

"I'm magic that's how." He chuckled and gave her hand a squeeze "I did it all via e-mails and I spoke to the tourist place in town for the best spots for photos and it took a few weeks but I got it sorted." He smiled at her happily and took her down to the florists in town to pick up a flower boquet then drove down to the fancy golf course on the other side of the town and parked, taking her hand, "I love you Mrs O'Neill." He murmured to her

Fae smiles and gets out of the car. She kisses him happily me cups his cheek. “I love you too Mr O’Neil.” She murmurs and caresses his cheek. “You’re so amazing.”

He smiled more and took her hand, walking down to where he had arranged to meet the photographer, shaking the guy's hand and got to it with Fae and after several hours they had tons of them done, getting the reassurance that they would get them on a memory stick in a couple weeks.

Fae smiles and thanks the photographer again, turning to Sam. “Today was perfect.” She murmurs and kisses his cheek. She holds the flowers close and heads back to the car. She was definitely keeping these. “I didn’t think we were ever gonna have photos.” She murmurs and glance over st him.

He smiled watching her as he got into the car "I told you I was going to make sure we got some good ones where I'm not dying." He chuckled and kissed her palm while he started driving back home, going inside and going to get into comfy clothes again so they could go to bed

Fae giggles softly and kisses his cheek. She heads Isidro with him nd changes, wiping off her makeup and putting her hair down. She goes over to him and straddles hi waist. “I love you so much Sam.” She murmurssofty and kisses him softly.

Sam smiled and kissed her head "I love you." He whispered, rubbing her back and pulling her to lay with him, "More than anything." He whispered, kissing him softly, "I can't wait to fill the house with mini mes." he murmured

Fae giggles softly and nuzzles into him. She lays her head on his chest and looks up at him. “Hmm me too.” She murmurs. “We should start that soon.” She smiles.

Fae smiles and relaxes against his touch. She runs her hand under his shirt and glides her fingers along his lower stomach softly. She closes her eyes and starts to fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back