• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

He smirked a bit and held the phone up to sams face taking the gag out. ‘Fae.... honey... I don’t... I don’t know what going on.... I woke up here... I’m in a lot of pain but they said they would let me go if you helped.” He grunted.

Fae gasps and covers her mouth. It was his voice. It was him. Sam was alive. "Don't worry baby you're gonna be okay. I'll explain everything." She murmurd. "What do you want?"

“I need your father dead. He put out a bit on my employers relative. My employer wants to take your father out.” He told her.

Dan took the phone back when he heard the line go dead. “What do you need?” He asked ready to help in anyway he could.

Fae looks at him and shakes her head. "Nothing you can help me with." She murmurs and gets up. How was she gonna pull this off. Micheal wasn't a newbie. This was gonna be difficult.

“Fae.... look at me. Let me help you. Whatever that guy wanted you to do clearly isn’t something easy or very legal. Come on. Let me help you.”

He frowned some and nodded. “Alright. Didn’t tell you how they wanted it done?” He asked her. “And you’re okay to go through with this?”

Fae shakes her head. "They just want him out. He sent out a hit on the guys employers relative." She murmurd and nods. "Micheal stopped being my dad awhile ago. He's running this mafia into the ground and making orders he never should have." She sighs. "Maybe it's time."

Dan just nodded. “Yes ma’am.” He told her and left the room to go make a couple of calls to see what he could do to help.

Sam groaned a little looking around and trying to sit up. “I thought I died.” He grunted looking at the guy who had let him speak to Fae. “What’s goi on?”

Fae watches him. He was gonna help her? She smiles a little and sits back down. She rubs her eyes and looks down. Sam just hold in there."

The man looks at him and smirks. "You did." He shrugs. "Now you're leverage to get what I want."

“What the hell have you done to me?” He muttered. He was in what looked like a hotel room but he was on a drip and he glanced down seeing a large scar across his abdomen. “What’s going on?” He muttered.

Dan got back to her an hour later. “How much money you got in the bank right now? Cause I need to be able to transfer this guy a lot of money for him to do the job.”

The guy chuckles. "Not how you should be thanking us. we did the surgery the doctors were to afraid to. You'll be fine, as long as your wife does as we ask."

Fae looks at him and thinks. "Quite a bit. I'm sure enough for whatever he's asking." She assures him. Just make sure this guy can get the job done and it won't be traced back to us."

He grunted a bit and tried to get up but he was restrained against the bed still.

He nodded and motioned for her to follow him so they could go for a drive and make the payment while they were in the middle of nowhere.

The guy shakes his head. "just realx." He tells him and leaves the room.

Fae goes with him and sighs softly. She looks around and stays in the car.

Dan squeezed her shoulder supportively then made the call to transfer the money and once that was done he passed her the phone to call the other people back to tell them that the job was being done

Fae finds the number in the phone and dials it. She leans back and waits for him to answer. "The job is being done. I want my husband back."

"Oh sweetheart, you only get him back once it is all done... For now you may come see him at least." He muttered and hung up sending her an address by text

He nodded following her instructions, pulling up to a large estate house similar to theirs and he frowned some parking and getting out with her.

Fae looks around and sighs siftly. She knew this was a big chance jt was a trap, but she had to Sam. Even if it was just one more time. She goes up to the house and knocks.

James walked up to the door and opened it smirking some. “It’s been awhile Fae.” He muttered shaking his head some.

He nodded some and walked into the house beckoning for her to follow. “Come on in. We can’t move him just yet. He’s still healing.” He explained and took her through to the room they had him in letting her go in and go over to him. “He fell asleep just a few minutes ago. He’s still sore. Boss lady wants to see you when you’re ready.” He told her giving her time with Sam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back