• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangster Love

Fae gets up after a minute and grabs one of Sam sweatshirts and puts it on. She curls up and buries her face in the pillow. She sighs siftly and closes her eyes.

Fae looks at her. "Oh yeah I dropped it down the stairs when I was at the house. It's completely gone. I need to get a new one." She murmurs soflty ans sits up. "Guess that's why I need to use a case." She murmurs soflty.

She nodded and rubbed her back. “We can go sort that out tomorrow maybe.... is there anything I can do to help?” She asked her quietly.

Fae shakes her head and curls up. "No but thanks." She murmurs siflty and wraps her arms around her knees. "I think I'm gonna head out to the stables." She murmurs softly ans gets up.

He sighed heavily and leaned against the door watching her. “I hate seeing you miserable. I worry about you.” He told her quietly.

He sighed some shaking his head. “Alright. But you’ve never been a very god liar. No one expects you to be fine. Your husband died. Of course you don’t have to be fine.” He pointed out.

Dan sighed heavily leaving her to get on with it until it got dark and he went to get her to come inside so he could lock the barn up gently nudging her. “Come on we gotta lock this up tonight.”

Fae looks at him and nods. She gets up after giving her horse a carrot and goes back into the house. She slips her shoes off and heads up to her room.

Fae sits on her bed and runs a hand through her hair. She pulls the letter out of her pocket and looks over the names again. They killed her husband. She wanted nothing more to see them dead. She runs her fingers over his handwriting and sighs. She missed him. She wondered if one of them took his body. She folds the note uo and slips it in her drawer under dome books.

Dan came back to her room after a long while and passed her a phone looking like he’d seen a ghost. “Fae.... you’re gonna wanna hear this.” He told her quietly and pushed the phone into her hand some more.

“Mrs O’Neill.... would you like to see your husband alive again?” The guy on the other end asked. “Because we can make that happen for you” he smirked.

Fae almost dropped the phone. "Thats impossible. He's dead and I swear if you're the person that took his body I will hunt you down." She clenched her jaw and stands up. "Give him back!"

“I wouldn’t be so sure of that.” He told her. “We do have him but he’s very much alive.... would you like to come see him? Because we can arrange that but we need something in return from you.” He told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back