Other Gaming Preference

Alba Teno

The Forever Knight
I'm curious about what is people's favorite way to play games. I have a Switch and Playstation myself.

Glorious PC Master Race. Praise the Holy Sales. All hail His Holy Rotundness Lord Gaben, thy Half-Life 3 come, thy purchases will be done.

I pretty much exclusively play with my PC and my phone. And I far prefer the PC.

I would like to try those VR things though.

3DS. It has an extensive enough library that I don't feel the need to upgrade.
( Not that I have the cash to upgrade anyway PFFT )

I enjoy gaming on my Xbox 1 X, and although the frames max out at 60fps and the graphics quality is par, it offers a reliable way for me to play both casually and competitively at the same time. My roommate recently bought a PC and Its not top-notch but I'd say It feels really smooth compares to the X, especially when running games like Overwatch and Pubg

By Gaben i hand my strength, he gives me the power of steam sales, his ultimate largeness is godly among mortal men such as i. I hope that one day i can join him in pre-ordering Half Life 3 and enter transcendence.

Anything that can be played on a PC, will be played on a PC. However, Sony's PlayStation exclusives (Uncharted, Infamous, God of War, etc.) keep me coming back for more, so now, I always have a PS4 on standby in case a new IP pops up.

I had a PS4 before I built my PC, now my PS4 is just used for MHW and if my friends want to play Siege.

One day soon, they will be enlightened.

I don't have any consoles, so I use my ancient PC for anything that it can support. Since I really only play The Sims, this works out fine for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back